Diablo® III

Pimp your WW barb for 1.0.5 Budget build!

should i make any improvements to my barbarian? i want to be able to farm act 3 with a certain amount of ease.

i have 400,000 gold, but i can get more if i wanted to.
Reply Quote
Anyone have suggestions for upgrades on my guy? Upgrades under 20M?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jim-1333/hero/17159917

Only thing I can think of right now is better emeralds. I don't have much gold right now and want to know what the cheapest, most effective upgrades I should save for are. So anything over 20M is pretty much not an option.

I don't want to give up any dps or defensive stats. It has to be a clear upgrade.

Also, I have zero problems in current Act 3 with this gear - 83K dps unbuffed, 7.4% leech, 200 LoH. So maybe others can look at what I have as targets for dps/leech needed to farm easily, though I have no clue how fury generation is going to be.

Thanks in advance...

Hey Jim, my opinion, you got life steal lined up but I agree, good emeralds are the easy target. Low hanging fruit may be crit chance, your one ring only has crit damage but if you get those emralds down eventually, you can replace the ring with a crit chance one. Also, none of your jewels have all res, the ammy - while a strong contributor to your damage - is kinda an easy go to for that. Remember if you get another perfect star emerald, you got all the crit damage of your jewels covered right there. You will need all res in 1.0.5, so replace the amulet by cutting crit damage in favor of all res. problem is pricing, so you may sub a little intel for all res at the rate of 10 intel equals 1 all res.
Hope this helps...
Reply Quote
Hi, just leveled a barb to 60 today, do help me gear him up for 20M+. Take a look at my profile for existing gear. Appreciate any help given.
Reply Quote
Hey, this is what I need.
Can you plz put up a whole set of around 50m w/ the best result possible? (ur 50m budget gear on #1 sounds pretty good)

hook me up if u can. plz

sinobu#1488
Reply Quote
If you could please look over my SC barb, Tubby, I would love some recommendations for upgrades to my MF set. I'm not looking to spend much; this is my million gold MF build. I rarely die while farming act 3 with this setup, but it could be faster. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Hey could u add me Ross#1697 i have about 90m and i need to gear my Barb
Reply Quote
If you guys want me to help you out, add me ingame! Bit hard handling all the great replies so far.

Also had a few people delete me straight away after I asked to try on there gear. And they were less geared then me. I don't know why people are so scared when I'm just trying to help out.

I've geared 8 Barbs so far for 1.0.5 with budgets ranging to 50mil and still going strong!
Reply Quote
If you guys want me to help you out, add me ingame! Bit hard handling all the great replies so far.

Also had a few people delete me straight away after I asked to try on there gear. And they were less geared then me. I don't know why people are so scared when I'm just trying to help out.

I've geared 8 Barbs so far for 1.0.5 with budgets ranging to 50mil and still going strong!

I've got about 90-120m could you tell me what upgrade would be best for 1.0.5, I'm not sure if I should get a lifeleech skorn or just a normal one or anything completely different...
Reply Quote
hi.. what gear should i ditch to improve for the patch? got 10m budget.. thanks bro..
Reply Quote

yo tyler, after adding you, you adding me in game, you deleted me off your list w/o us connecting? SOrry if you tried to message me today, had a ton of stuff to do and was afk while in game. Let's try again? Added you again.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the post.

Also remember those of you who may be struggling at current difficulty in the new patch, remember that right now's difficulty is about equivalent to Monster Power level 2-3. So you can always lower down to 1 and still receive mlvl 63 affix rolls
Reply Quote
Can vouch for itstylerj. Friendly and quick to respond in game.
Reply Quote

thanks for the add. I've added a few pieces to balance my char out but i do still need help. I will PM you next time I am online (i think you added me already)
Reply Quote
Hi itstylerj,

Great post!
Guess your pretty bussy with this post.
But do you thing I would be okay if I just got my LS up to 7%?

Thinking of a new belt and a of-hand.

Let me know!

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Grit-2683/hero/702308
Edited by Grit#2683 on 10/1/2012 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Help me upgrade. I have about 15 millions. I know I need to upgrade shoulder, belt, main ring and boots (I think my boots are ok but low on the resist). It looks like my OH is not useful anymore? I need more IAS?
Reply Quote
Hey, amazing info. Thank you for posting this!

Any tips for my gear? I can handle Act 2 just fine and am fairly well able to handle the parts of Act 3.

What changes would you make for 1.0.5? I'm looking to wait until after patch to change the jewelry. I've got 30m to budget with, but of course if it can be done cheaper I would like that as well!
Reply Quote
Hey! Just got a unique and sold for 100 mill. What can I upgrade? I just sold my scorn and really want to try a WW build that would work with 1.05
Reply Quote
I would like to see someone you geared with 50m worth of gear and someone you geared with 100m. Hopefully recent so the gear wasnt upgraded at all afterwards.
Reply Quote
Hi Itstylerj, I have tried this WW build that I’m having on my profile, the only gear I change so far was the wep coz it was cheap and it got LoH, LS, IAS, OS, some core stats which I believe are crucial mods for a WW/Nado build. Result, I kept on dying when facing elites and can’t keep the fury up. I would readily accept that I have to increase my LS to at least 5+% minimum, get some movement speed and play the right way for this build knowing I’m a noob to this build(been SnB since D2/D3 which I find now slow when farming).

So, to make this brief as possible, can you assist me in changing some of my gears to be ready for patch 1.0.5? My budget is 15-20m max for the gear change(I’m hoping that only 2-3 will be replaced and fit the budget). I’m physically in the middle east(Qatar) so there will be time constraint that will affect us meeting in game but I always make 1-2 farming runs every nite and I guess that will be early morning in the US. i’m free Thursday and Friday though.

If you can advise me gear and build play wise through this post I would appreciate that and your services/advices will be duly acknowledge/compensated.
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 10/2/2012 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]