Diablo® III

Pimp your WW barb for 1.0.5 Budget build!

oogliefrank View profile

Never thought I would say this. In general I'm very hostile to the WW build. It always seems like so much work.

I'm curious though what you think you could do with my current gear and adding like 50-100 mil gold.

I still want to gear up my non-ww, but would also like to have a second set of gear for variety, since paragon 100 is going to be a long ways away.

Please let me know. Also curious about your comments on whether WW is of necessity a labor intensive play style.

well if you want to really optimize your farming with a whirlwind barb you need to prolong your thrive of chaos. that part needs some focusing and spamming of certain skills (which i think is the most tiring thing to do) but worth it for the fast farming, you can't just walk in to places with no enemies, you loose your berzerk you loose some good time, but if you don't mind farming a little slower then its ok, still fast farming.
Reply Quote
How much would it cost to get my barb geared up with some LS, Resists, good DPS.. I was gearing my monk but thinking about selling all his gear because the patch ruined monks. I could probably get 40+M total atleast if I sell it all.

What would I need to do?
Reply Quote
look at my build i think its kinda cheap....n works perfectly for mp5......i dont think ive spent more than 5m on it.
Reply Quote
pimp my barb!
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 01:22 PMPosted by G3N3S1S
look at my build i think its kinda cheap....n works perfectly for mp5......i dont think ive spent more than 5m on it.

Interesting... so you are farming MP 5 with no trouble at all?

With LoH getting the nerf due to the proc nerf, I would have thought you were running into lots of trouble keeping life up, especially with such a slow offhand.
Reply Quote
hi, can u post img of barb for 20mill and 50mill ?

ty
Reply Quote
Hi itstylerj,

Thank you for this thread. Do you think I will be fine in 1.0.5? What are some improvements that I can make?
Reply Quote
Interested to hear where I need to focus. I may just be sucking at it but I just seem to be exploding long before I can utilize my dps. Was thinking of getting a LoH skorn, but with incoming nerfs, that may not be a great idea.
Reply Quote
hi what do i need to improve for patch 1.0.5?
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 07:13 PMPosted by zhazha89
hi what do i need to improve for patch 1.0.5?

You need more vit
Reply Quote
Think I'll be alright running WW build in 1.0.5 with my gear? (I know my ias is a little low)
Reply Quote
haha yeah seems like it but other than vit wat else?
Reply Quote
his going to help me out with mine ill let u guys know in a few!
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 02:23 PMPosted by EoB

Interesting... so you are farming MP 5 with no trouble at all?

With LoH getting the nerf due to the proc nerf, I would have thought you were running into lots of trouble keeping life up, especially with such a slow offhand.

@EoB oh my apologies i swapd weapons in ptr to roughly 5.2%LS 2 axes though dps goes up for like 2 or 3k so id be like at 53 54k dps umbuffed n other defensive stats stay as they are now (countin the warcry buff nerf ofc) they are pretty much the same weapons just two of em are axes, i have no issues whatsoever when it comes to keeping life up...its really just a matter of swaping to ls and 50kdps+5%LS+ was enough for me...at least for mp5
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Ezuin
Think I'll be alright running WW build in 1.0.5 with my gear? (I know my ias is a little low)

For Mp5 you should be completely fine idk about anything higher than that...but i tried with 50k dmg base (unbuffed) and roughly the same LS and did just fine
Reply Quote
itstylerj -- I would like to speak with you and get your assistance with my gear. Thanks!
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 08:15 PMPosted by G3N3S1S

For Mp5 you should be completely fine idk about anything higher than that...but i tried with 50k dmg base (unbuffed) and roughly the same LS and did just fine

I would probably use 3% ls passive. Would put me at 8.5% ls. Should work pretty well with 73k unbuffed deeps
Reply Quote
definetly for some reason at mp5 5.somethin ls was enough with 50k but maybe it has to do with higher deff stats maybe? not sure but i think with 8.5 ls ull be fine.
10/03/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Ezuin

I would probably use 3% ls passive. Would put me at 8.5% ls. Should work pretty well with 73k unbuffed deeps
Reply Quote
Im having a really hard time trying to figure out what worth's what and what to buy for my WW build, especially with the patch 1.0.5 coming out, could you find me some viable gear with a 20m budget ? I got a couple pieces that are already good enough I believe I was SnB b4 and I got really bored of it, thanks in advance !
Reply Quote
well guys he helped me out and wow ! no joke this guy knows his stuff... thanks again!!!! legit player..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]