Diablo® III

Pimp your WW barb for 1.0.5 Budget build!

Hi itstylerj. Need some suggestion for mine as well. I am looking to up my DPS, not sure if i should get an echoing fury with base crit dmg. Any thoughts?
Reply Quote
hey itstylerj. i need help i have about 6 mil i could give you some gold aswell for helping me add me in game
Reply Quote
Still thinking maybe I have too much MF...I'm not sure though if I want to get rid of it, what kind of sacrifices can I make with my gear? I may get rid of my set ammy/ring.
Reply Quote
Hey itstylerj, I was wondering what pieces of gear I could upgrade to improve dps without losing much survivability. I have about 15 mil and I want to know what's the best way to spend my gold. Any advice is appreciated, thanks
Reply Quote
I think it would be a great idea for some of the guys that are familiar and have a definitive grasp on what is needed to be a successful WW barb after the patch to post a general how to. What I mean is if a person just hit lvl 60 the day the patch was released what are the ballpark stats they should be shooting for to make a effective blender of mayhem.
Reply Quote
What Attack per second numbers should we be shooting for?

I understand i could switch my off-hand weapon to something faster, but what do i need? Sword fast? Dagger fast? Any opinions on my barb?
Reply Quote
Hello Itstyerj
Could you check out my barb and give me some advise on what to upgrade?
Reply Quote
Right on my current build i can stay alife in mp8 n not die...takes foreverrr to kill anything but i dont really die much unles thers less than 2 mobs.....that being said i can do mp5 with no majors issues.....and as u all might be able to tell my gear isnt worth much at all...
Edited by G3N3S1S#1693 on 10/6/2012 9:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hello itstyerj

could you please tell which items i have to change and on which stats i should focus next.
My budget is around 35 million gold and I'm playing on EU Servers.
Reply Quote
Hey Itstyerj, not sure if you have the time or not but I have 10Mill I could spend on my barb. Add me please if you are interested!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Wouldn't mind some advice. Got lots to spend. Please let me know what I can improve on, thanks.

Edit - GAH! how do I change to my Diablo toon?
Edited by HoTTNiXX#1469 on 10/10/2012 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Interesting post... but most of the items are actually bought when some idiot puts its too cheap.
So u cant say for 100% that we all can gear our barbars with 2mil budged.
Take for example now 1k barbarians trys to do this... not even half of them will be able.
But yeah, for the beginning it might help, but who knows if we people will be able to play with this on 1.0.5, u might say we can... but consider thous stats in the 1.0.4 it gives u a hard game, and if in 1.0.5 its nerfed it will be harder.
And buffed with 60k dps -_-' cant really farm well in act3, better do act2 for better gear then go act3 not? But imo the biggest problem in the 1.0.5 patch wont be the nerf, but that the prices for barbarian gear is going so hard up. So u cant say a barbarian will be able to gear this good up in the following patch anyways.

EDIT: @ prokiller... i got 100times worst gear then u and lower stats. I face roll the whole act3 in 50min without dying.
You should consider that not your gear is bad but your skill.
Go watch some life stream better :)
EDITx2: @ prokiller - i took a closer look to your gear.
1 suggestion, sell your expensive rings and buy a normal amulet/ring.
i got ~18mil worth ring that gives 200loh(skull grasp) and got a good amulet that gives me 400loh(ouroboros) so in total i got 600loh and can survive without problems with this amount. Selling the rings ( or just 1 ) might cost u some dps ( if u sell litany u might even get tons of dps from a good 20mil skull drasp), but i think 200loh on your currently gear will be a great boost. You probably will lose a lot of dps if u swich to a better amulet, coz a not over priced amulet with avarage dmg/str/crit chance/loh might be better then the extra 2.5 crit chance and 60crti dmg as u already have a huge crit dmg.

Lol this guy doesn't know what he's saying. I farmed act3 with ease with only 35k damage unbuffed.
Tip for WW barbs trying to keep the build in 1.0.5. Aim for at least 80k dps and 6% life leach. And gearing up to 5 piece IK set armor... For weapon i'm guessing a great 2H legendary mighty weapon (can get expensive)
Edited by Spartacus#1390 on 10/11/2012 12:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Any experienced barbarian can help me to gear up for patch 1.0.5 please I have a 20m budget thanks !
Reply Quote
@Marc well i think 20m could buy you better gears than mine...i do mp5 at ease with current build look at it maybe itll help.
Reply Quote
Hi I need help for 1.05 as well
Reply Quote
Can you please do a screen shot for the stats on each piece of gear. Cheers
Reply Quote
Finally I did some shopping on the AH and I found some pretty good things I think , but I still have some issues with some rare packs , what im I lacking ? Any help is appreciated thanks
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 11:44 PMPosted by Marc
Finally I did some shopping on the AH and I found some pretty good things I think , but I still have some issues with some rare packs , what im I lacking ? Any help is appreciated thanks

For now you could get more LOH but it ultimitly comes down to you either need more all res or increase your damage for more effective ls.
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Kabaly
Can you please do a screen shot for the stats on each piece of gear. Cheers
Reply Quote
Any suggestions on how I can improve dps output? I am pretty sure my resist, armour and health is enough for act 3. but my dps seems stuck at around the 20k + range and cant go up...
Edited by RevanArcRath#3641 on 10/12/2012 6:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]