Diablo® III

[ITEM-BUG] The Oculus / Wormhole Teleport

So i'm reporting a bug regarding "The Oculus"
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/the-oculus

It's supposed to lower the cooldown of teleport, which works for all runes except for the wormhole one.

"Reduces cooldown of Teleport by 1-4 seconds. (Wizard Only)"

I've been suspicious that this wasnt working as intended while trying out different CM/Teleport specs, although i've just tried to count it myself.

So eventually just now while trying another CM/teleport spec i decided to test this this with a friend by casting a spell and as it landed to a wall we both teleport, for each other rune i could teleport as its supposed to be 3 sec before him. But with wormhole it doesn't work as it should.

This utility is a big reason to pick the offhand over any other. So i hope it's beeing looked into.
Edited by Cenobite#2929 on 9/22/2012 1:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I've seen reports on this throughout 1.0.4. I'm bumping this thread for some hope that a Blue can at least acknowledge this is either a bug or intentional.

Honestly, I'd say it's probably intentional but at least confirm or deny it. I spent too many millions on my oculus for the 4s cooldown...
Reply Quote
I'd love if a blue can comment please, this is definitely a bug.
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem with Wormhole. I tried this using an Oculus with a 4 second reduction and I still get 16 second cool down. I timed it from the exact time when the cool down starts (as there is a one second delay before cool down begins when using the Worlmhole rune).
Reply Quote
just did some more testing, the 4s cooldown does not apply to ANY of the teleport runes.
Reply Quote
Can someone respond or please fix this?

Thanks
Reply Quote
I have the same proplem does not apply any of the teleport pls someone respond shame on you Blizzard:(((((((((
Reply Quote
Actual.................
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Ehm, Guys????
Last time I reported this 2 days ago, and we agreed it was only for the Reversal Rune :DD

Now I tried with another RUne, and it definetly doesn't work (i think first rune). And then I read this thread, "only doesn't work for wormhole" lol :D

LOL
NEED FIX!

SUMMARY: Occulus' Teleport doesn't work for some runes (!).
Edited by ffFiend#2900 on 11/16/2012 7:19 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]