Diablo® III

WoW: MoP Questions

1.) Are there any crafting changes?

2.) What is MoP similar to in terms of zone structure and overall end game system... Vanilla? BC? WOTLK? Cataclysm? None of the above?

3.) If I have no guild and plan on starting fresh on a different server, what are my chances of raiding successfully? It seems there aren't many guilds. Usually near an expansion, there are tons of reroll guilds.

4.) Is the monk similar to a druid? That's all I have been hearing
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7305448

that should answer most of your questions.

As to having no guild starting out, and raiding in the future. It will def. be possible, a ton of guilds will be recruiting during MoP to cover those who decided it wasent what they expected or cannot perform to the liking of the guild.

And I would only say monk's are similar to druid's because they are well rounded just like druids/pallys and whatnot.
Reply Quote
If I start a level 1 now on a new realm, what am I missing from MoP in the early levels? Just the pet battle system? Or is there other low level content being added that I will miss?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
1. Not really. Same old same old stuff. The only real difference are materials that have a chance to drop from ANY mob in Pandaria that are BoP (for now) and are used for crafting.

2. Combination of BC and Wrath. Heroics will be easy, but challenge modes are supposed to be BC heroic difficulty. Raiding will have separate 'tiers' within one tier like BC.

3. Now is the best time to do it, when everyone is gearing up again

4. Haven't played a Monk.
Reply Quote
09/23/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Raserei
1.) Are there any crafting changes?

There are some changes concerning main ingredients and what-not, I'd read the main pages for more info.

2.) What is MoP similar to in terms of zone structure and overall end game system... Vanilla? BC? WOTLK? Cataclysm? None of the above?

Seems to be a spread. If all you're after is easy loot, challenge seems to be around Wrath. However, there are challenge modes in dungeons now, and heroic raids have been hard since they've been implemented.

3.) If I have no guild and plan on starting fresh on a different server, what are my chances of raiding successfully? It seems there aren't many guilds. Usually near an expansion, there are tons of reroll guilds.

From personal experience, if you can communicate well(good grammar, show you're educated and most likely an adult, etc) and talk about your class and the end-game content with some degree of knowledge, you can make your way into a decent guild. It usually does help if someone on the server can vouch for you, though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]