Diablo® III

Helping Barbs Progress (All Budgets) V3.0

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KENXING-1531/hero/25250035
How do I improve my babarian if I have 200m right now?
Hey Rezic and Ender I'm glad i found this post i was just going to spend all my gold but i really have no idea what im doing... i'd like some help i have 108 million. Im pretty sure i want a 2h build.
Ender#1728 for 100m+

500m to spend. >150++k dps, >50k hp, >600res n whichever is important for barb...the best u can fork out of this budget(or u can save some gold for me so my other class char can use these golds as well) so i can pawn even elites like ants in act 3/4 inferno haha....just for fun...and not forgetting to prepare for new patch 1.0.5, btw what is the diff for snb 2h n ww build...kinda noob here... thanks man...

jstndng#1729
Edited by jstndng#1729 on 10/10/2012 4:22 PM PDT
Rezic#1827

I sent you a friend request in game. I'm looking to improve my barb for solo tanking with regards to after patch 1.0.5 . I don't need to be able to output tons of dmg and faceroll my way through levels. But I am looking to steadily work my way through act 3 and solo the infernal machine bosses on MP 6+.

I assume this means using a weapon/shield build. I have around a 40m budget as of now (much more pending item sales in AH), and already have a decent piece or two of armor.

If you can help, that would be greatly appreciated. I can pay a little for consulting alone, can do some of my own shopping if necessary, but could really use your help.

subterminal#1778
Just worked with Rezic to gear my wife's barbarian up and he did a fantastic job. Double just about all her stats with a minimal budget. I would recommend anyone considering this to go ahead and bite the bullet, well worth whatever you spend.
I was getting 2-3 shot by puny monsters when I first got to inferno using the build I beat hell with. I needed to upgrade my items but only had 1.6 mil to work with. I didn't know anything about what to look for since I had just come back to playing D3 not long before. Thanks to your thread I upgraded my barbs gear and just finished inferno on my budget of 1.6 mil. Sweet.
If you're considering using these gents to gear-up your Barbarian ... but you're having doubts or reservations ... Have no fear, they will do a fantastic job and if your experience with them is anything like mine, you'll be playing with a smile on your face again.

If you'd like to see the numbers ... keep reading.

I have 2 Babarians, TB is a level 60(5) and CB is a 60(3). I had put a LOT of $$$ into TB's gear and he was doing OK ... was in the middle of Inferno Act III when I decided to let Rezic re-gear him.

My new gear was delivered in a very timely manner .... I decided to put the new gear on CB instead so I could compare the two side by side. I was pretty impressed with what I saw even though CB is 2 paragon levels lower:

My Gear - New Gear
STR: 1639 - 1920
DEX: 284 - 311
INT: 450 - 157
VIT: 1390 - 1142
ARM: 9274 - 8535
DPS: 28077.7 - 62022.2

DAM INC BY (ATT): 1639 - 1920
DAM INC BY SKILL: 0 - 0
ATK P/S: 1.28 - 1.37
CH CHANCE: 30.5 - 47
CH DAMAGE: 197 - 308

BLK AMT: 3706-4704 - same
BLK CHNC: 21 - 33
DODGE: 14.6 - 15.3
DAM RED: 75.56 - 73.99
PHY RES: 507 - 556
CLD RES: 557 - 514
FIRE RES: 555 - 598
LTG RES: 507 - 564
POI RES: 507 - 514
ARC RES: 555 - 514
C C RED: 0 - 0
MISS DAM RED: 0 - 0
MELE DAM RED: 0 - 3
THORNS: 0 - 1855

MAX LIFE: 57243 - 49100
LIFE BONUS: 17 - 22
LIFE P/S: 776 - 168
LIFE STEAL: 2.5 - 5.5
LIFE P/KILL: 0 - 0
LIFE P/HIT: 0 - 0
H/G BONUS: 4832 - 0
P/U RADIUS: 0 - 0

The difference in play is remarkable. For example, TB with my gear took 3 or 4 times to defeat the Infernal Ghom ........ CB with the NEW gear (& 2 lvls lower) took him out 1st shot with no problem what-so-ever.

The moral of this post ..... The gear I had bought cost about the same +/- maybe 10%. These guys know how to distribute the right stats on the right gear to acheive maximum performance.

I have absolutely no regrets in using their services.

Thank You Guys - You Rock!
I would like to fully upgrade my barb (WW build). Is it possible to buy a IK set for 200M budget?
Just dinged 60 recently, would like some help upgrading. I have a budget of 9m-39m (including payment) depending on how much of a difference in upgrade. Looking to SnB or if possible 2h.
10/10/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Pegasus
Is it possible to buy a IK set for 200M budget?
You prolly couldn't even buy a full craptastic IK set, and even if you could, it would be 10x worse than the rares you could get with the same gold.
I would be interested in your services.
My budget is flexible, between 50-120 M, I'd like to talk to you to see what price point would be the biggest bang for my buck.
Preferred spec is 2h
Krisfang #1943
ok here we go...gave ender the gold and he's off
considering using this service to gear up a WW barb. how much does one need to spend to farm MP10?
Edited by Cauhauna#1722 on 10/11/2012 8:01 PM PDT
I have a 100m budget, i play with a dw monk 112 dps a throw barb and a dh. Inuse to be 2h rend but they kill stuff before rend can work. Inwent dw to speed up the killing process.

Do you know a build that can help me help my group now and in 1.0.5 and allow me to not be a slow tard or a mega fast tard? I just want to play with them, have fun and farm act 3 as a group like 3-5 runs a night. Thanks
Rezic helped me gear up with a budget of around 9m and I couldn't be more impressed. Quick response and it only took him about 20 minutes to get me the gear. Now I can actually progress in a reasonable manner. I would highly recommend his services if you are struggling or want the biggest bang for your buck, you won't regret it. He knows what he is doing.
Hi Rezic, I have a budget of 90-100M to respec my barb... Would like to go 2H.. Are you able to help me with my poor barb?
Onime#6662
Edited by Onime#6662 on 10/12/2012 6:19 AM PDT
Hi Rezic, I have a budget of 50M to upgrade my barb...using Skorn. Are you able to assist me?
Puno #1372
Just wanted to return and post my feedback as Ender has completed by build for $150M

-Overall, great experience. Ender did a fantastic job, very friendly and kept me in the loop as he was working to grab me items

-Went from LoH/57k unbuffed to LS/83k unbuffed

I would definitely come back again when I have a larger budget to re-gear
@Ic1HooksTV & Varmillion - It was a pleasure working with you. Hope you enjoy the set. Thanks for the great review!

@Darksun & PUNO - Yeah, I can help you out. Send me a friend request in-game with your budget included.

@Onime & Krisfang - I'm working on your set! Great to meet you! I'll let you know when it's done.

@cauhauna - Lots. How much gold do you have?
hey rezic or ender.
i have a little over 100m and i want my barb to be able to handle group play including not dying and putting out decent damage. m not a fan of WW because i run out of fury easily and die and 2h is kinda slow. the group i run with is a monk throw barb and dh all well over 100k dps. please help!!!!

rezarblades#1378
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]