Diablo® III

Helping Barbs Progress (All Budgets) V3.0

@Rezic thank you again for taking the time out of your busy day to help me with my build. Im extremely happy with the gear and will be recommending you to my friends.

if anyone has doubts, don't the man is legit....
@Rezic, Happy birthday!!!

You already got a satisfied disciple @StormRaven. gratz and more power.

@Everyone, because of this kind of people, i've reach to a point that i can call my 'toon @@@kicker!
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 9/25/2012 2:40 AM PDT
Hi @ Rezic, I am sorry cause i am not in the scope of this thread, but I know that you have very good Barb knowledge so please help me, i have 41 mil to spend, how could i raise damage but still keep 100k hp and res all intact at the same time ? Thank you very much .
Could you please advise me on what kind of gear I should buy to be able to farm act 3-4.

I have 30 mil gold left.

Would it be better to wait until after 1.0.5 to finish gearing?

Ask Ender for your 30 mills.
I am on a rather tight budget (roughly 5 mil) and I am looking for ways to increase my DPS without sacrificing survivability, I am hoping for around 100k buffed (not WoTB buffed). Currently sitting at 75k with battle rage. Keeping my life steal at or close to 9% is also a goal of mine.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
@Rezic - Thanks for the help last night. I'm really enjoying my new gear.

Rezic is the real deal. For less than 3 mil, he doubled my health, doubled my crit chance and dmg, plus adding a couple hundred points to my AR.
So, I hear blizzard is looking for MVP's. I think I might enjoy the responsibility, and feel I am qualified. Anyone who would like to see me as an MVP please submit to blizzard. MVPs@Blizzard.com
Edited by Ender#1728 on 9/25/2012 9:13 AM PDT
ender plz need advice on gear upgrades!
@Lewstherin - This is Rezic's thread for people with under 10m, not mine. If you have more than 10m please follow the instructions on MY post to get help from ME, although it appreas you are a WW barb, meaning I won't shop for you.

With the condition of your gear, I would switch to SnB. You are not going to be able to successfully WW in the new patch without ALOT of monies.
Edited by Ender#1728 on 9/25/2012 9:18 AM PDT
@rezic I have about a 2 mil budget and have no hold ups to selling anything i have to add to that. I didnt make it home until late last night so I add you now. I should be in game around 5 EST.
@Everyone - Wow! Been having a blast gearing people. 3 done last night. Hope to be on tonight, not sure if it will happen since it's the wife's birthday (that's way more important than ya'll ;P). Thank you for your patience as I connect with as many of you as possible. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to keep up with the demand. I'm not the gamer who can play 4+ hours each day. My availability is limited as I juggle D3 and my passion for helping educate and gear barbs with family, full-time job, and other pursuits. But to streamline the process, please make sure to post here and send me a friend request in game with your budget and preferred gear setup if you know (SnB or 2h). Thanks again! I love serving you all.

@SteveC - We've got to overhaul your gear set. Yes, we can do that for 10m. Are you looking for SnB? Or 2h? I need to discuss your spec with you... unclear as to your goals. Send me a friend request in-game!

@doug - Do you want help gearing or just advice? If help gearing, send me a friend request in-game. Your DPS is nice, man, but your survivability isn't. You've got a couple pieces of gear which are good (belt, maybe one of your rings), but overall, the thing you're missing from your build is survivability. which is even more crucial because of the next patch. I can probably almost completely regear you for 10m. Catch me in-game.

@Skywalker - i can regear you for 3m... you've got some potential and a piece or two i might keep. we won't be able to do 2h for 3m... it's a 7-10m minimum (Depending on the deals). It will be snb all the way for you. Find me in game.

@QHTran - We can get you a great set for 2.5m. You have a great shield and amulet, but almost everything else will have to go (minus maybe bracers). Find me in game.

@Crazysammy - I accepted your friend request last night. Hope to see you on tonight, I'll hook you up!

@Avenger - LoH will prolly get even more expensive as survivability will be in high demand. What's your budget? You don't need to wait to gear. Find me in game.

@dasomizer - We'll hook you up with a nice snb set for 4m. find me in game for gear or advice.

@Gelsk - I'm glad you brought that up! I love 2h (honestly a bit more than SnB). The reason I'm pushing SnB, however, is because it's not realistic to gear someone to push content with ease or farm Act 3 for under 7-10m. All of these people who have 1-7m budgets will be poorly served if I gear them with 2h stuff. The gear sets are just more expensive due to loss of survivability. If I can't get the right budget (7m >), I don't even want to try knowing the end result will be the person's frustration. cheap gearing is MUCH easier with SnB.

@Avenger - I'd be happy to give advice, but your price range is in more of Ender's area of expertise. I'll only pick up the more expensive builds when he clears me.

@StormRaven - YW! Happy to help! Enjoy!

@RazorX - Thanks... u rock

@Kaiser - Find me in-game to discuss.

@DAmwake - Well done if you purchased all your gear on your own! You have some very nice pieces. The areas you need to improve are:
1. Get gloves with no AR but much higher DPS stats. (you'll see a big improvement here).
2. Getting +Armor on several pieces. (survivability)
3. Replacing your boots (more survivability)
4. Replacing your bul-kathos ring (more DPS).
5. Getting a better helm (more DPS).
Let's chat about this in-game.

@lewstherin - See me in-game.

@Milton - See me in game! would love to help!
Edited by Rezic#1827 on 9/25/2012 1:48 PM PDT
Hey Rezic, I added you in-game. I have a couple of questions regarding upgrades.
Hello, I would appreciate if you would help me finding gear for my barb, he is really struggling.

Thanks.
@DAmwake - Well done if you purchased all your gear on your own! You have some very nice pieces. The areas you need to improve are:
1. Get gloves with no AR but much higher DPS stats. (you'll see a big improvement here).
2. Getting +Armor on several pieces. (survivability)
3. Replacing your boots (more survivability)
4. Replacing your bul-kathos ring (more DPS).
5. Getting a better helm (more DPS).
Let's chat about this in-game.

I will add you next time I am on. I, like you, don't have a metric ton of free time between full time job and pregnant wife (9 MONTHS ALREADY!?). I will definitely be adding you to chat about these things as well. Appreciate the pat on the back as I did indeed purchase all the gear myself. Many thanks for helping me and everyone else out!

Edited: punctuation fail.
Edited by DAmwake#1577 on 9/25/2012 12:35 PM PDT
friend request sent.
I sent a friend request to ender because you said you don't want to do a more expensive build.

I am currently waiting for my skorn to sell hopefully ( 10m ) I would like to go with a dual wield build if possible, but I will take on what you guys say on what I should go with.

So at the moment the budget is 14m, but if skorn sells 23m.
I want to gear up before the patch hits and LOH goes through the roof :D
Edited by Avenger#1483 on 9/25/2012 1:11 PM PDT
If u get a chance could u look at my barb see what i need to focus on starting to struggle in act 3
Update!

Rezic, sorry to leave ya hanging before we ever got a chance to talk, but I got an amulet last night that i was able to move for a cool 14 million! So I will be moving my request over to Ender's page, but wanted to say thanks for the add and all the good work you two are doing. It's much appreciated!

Sammy
Hey Rezic, can you beautify my snb with 7-8mil? :) Added in-game.
@Everyone - Presently, I am growing in my ability, and Ender has cleared me to start working on builds 20m and lower. If you need gear sets above 20m, please direct your requests to Ender (he does charge a fee). Having said this, if you're right around the 20m cap (+/-), please direct your questions to me. Ender's and my goal is helping the entire community, which practically means keeping Ender's skills focused on bigger projects. If I can help at all by keeping him from getting swamped with some of the workload, then I have succeeded.

Make sense?

And so... my individual responses to people's requests...

I sent a friend request to ender because you said you don't want to do a more expensive build.

I am currently waiting for my skorn to sell hopefully ( 10m ) I would like to go with a dual wield build if possible, but I will take on what you guys say on what I should go with.

So at the moment the budget is 14m, but if skorn sells 23m.
I want to gear up before the patch hits and LOH goes through the roof :D

@Avenger - I can take your project, man! See you in-game.

Update!

Rezic, sorry to leave ya hanging before we ever got a chance to talk, but I got an amulet last night that i was able to move for a cool 14 million! So I will be moving my request over to Ender's page, but wanted to say thanks for the add and all the good work you two are doing. It's much appreciated!

Sammy

@Sammy - I can take your project! See you in-game!
Edited by Rezic#1827 on 9/25/2012 2:39 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]