Diablo® III

Helping Barbs Progress (All Budgets) V3.0

hi rezic, i need help to regear my barb, my gear seems to be all over the place. budget is 20 mil. will send u a friend request.
Id just like to bump this thread and say that I took the risk of fronting money to Rezic and am very happy with the result. I went from a 16k dmg to 50k dmg. Granted my Resist All and HP remained similar, but the dmg made a drastic difference in my ability to progress.

"Rezic knows what he is doing, can do it on a budget, and deserves some recognition for helping the Barb class"

Find me in game if you habve any doubts... Id be more than happy to rep him and Ender...
To cope with the high demand, I am instating a required fee for my services. The OP has been altered as follows:

----
This guide is a resource to help barbs with gearing, builds, and progression, and also a way for me to use my AH expertise to do shopping for people. If you want me to shop for you, the fee is 10% of the build cost or 500k (whichever is greater) for my expert services. This percentage is negotiable as budgets increase in size. My specialty is gearing people for sets 1-20m. I gear SnB and 2h ONLY. If you want me to shop for you, please post in this thread, and also add me in-game with your budget (Rezic#1827).
----

This is effective immediately (including those on the waiting list). Please talk to me if you have questions or concerns. As I stated several days ago, I'm not the type of gamer who can play 4+ hours a day. I do my best to balance my passion for D3 with RL, work, family, etc... And for all those of you wondering when I am usually on, it's most weekday evenings from 8-10 PM CST, and sometimes on weekend evenings. If you've been waiting a while, please message me when I get online in D3. Be patient, and don't give up, and I will take care of you. Thanks for your understanding!
Edited by Rezic#1827 on 9/26/2012 9:56 PM PDT
Eek that time is around 4 in the morning for me :D
@Rezic Had to head to bed lastnight. I should be on most of the evening tonight so hopefully I'll catch you on then.
@Pooky - This is gonna be tough connecting.

@Milton - See you tonight!
Hey Rezic,

added you in game, hopefully we can chat tonight. I lucked out huge last night and found what seems to be a high-end Won Khim Lau, so with luck I'll soon have the budget i need to re-gear. We shall see. Thanks!
@Rezic if I search for some items that have stats similar to the ones on your barb will that be good?
I have a 20M Budget, I would like to have your help. From my experience is that I am lacking LoH/LS and with avg. 375 res I could use a lil more.

Selfabuse#1302
Gave the man 2mil and 20 minutes he came back with an absolutely fantastic gear set and 700k gold. Nothing but the best from this guy. Will deff be back with a big boy budget when Ender cuts him loose. Thanks again fellas gonna go kill some A3 elites.
Edited by Milton#1120 on 9/27/2012 9:34 AM PDT
I have ~20 M budget (feel free to add more if needed)
I'm not really sure what I would be looking for stat wise, I'm trying to find a gear set that will allow me to farm act III/act IV without a SnB just for speed's sake. I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me out.
Thank you in advance,
ArchAngel#1289
Yo, can we get the players Rezic helped posting their toon page so we can see their new gear set?

Also socket on 2 hander often is a waste. You may have to check your price point and which gem you plan to use, but getting just the straight critical damage is often preferred (as it goes up to 200, ie 100% crit alone doesn't lower the dps at a lot of price points by much).

Now if you go socket and + like 150 crit...you're knocking off a bit more dps and need to maths some.
Hey Rezic,
I would love input on my barb, I am almost through Act 2 Inferno. I am sure i'm doing something wrong.

i sent a in game request last night. i am on close to the same time you are normally.
Edited by fr3ak#1396 on 9/27/2012 10:35 AM PDT
@Gelsk the gear on my barb is a 1.3mil set he made today. went from having issues with begining of act 2 to stomping on belial.
09/27/2012 09:12 AMPosted by Pooky
@Rezic if I search for some items that have stats similar to the ones on your barb will that be good?
Not unless you have 100m+ to spend no
Also socket on 2 hander often is a waste. You may have to check your price point and which gem you plan to use, but getting just the straight critical damage is often preferred (as it goes up to 200, ie 100% crit alone doesn't lower the dps at a lot of price points by much).

Now if you go socket and + like 150 crit...you're knocking off a bit more dps and need to maths some.
I think we know how to evaluate weapons properly, as we both have dps spreadsheets....as a rule of thumb, a socket = 100 weapon dps, each CD is worth 1 weapon dps, and 120 str = 50 weapon dps.....so yeah...thats how you evaluate a weapon without having to plug it into a spreadsheet, you convert it all to dps and find which one scores higher....often times its the simple weapon with just CD for 2h, you are correct......
09/27/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Ender
Not unless you have 100m+ to spend no

o.O
@Milton Thanks. I was able to see some discrepancies in my stuff via your profile (IE had to change 2 items to get better stats, as opposed to the standard 1 item swap). Nice shoulders by the way.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]