Diablo® III

Another Customization Option

I think transmogrification like wow is a great idea, so we can use all armor and weapon that are lowlvl too, to individualize our charakters.
Reply Quote
Excellent - I suggest this feature like a year ago just for the record. :)
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 07:58 AMPosted by Kalenas
I think transmogrification like wow is a great idea, so we can use all armor and weapon that are lowlvl too, to individualize our charakters.

Yeap. Please by NPC for gold or some crafting essences not by an Inventory, that´s so unsexy arcade-style. ;D
Reply Quote
/me support this idea.
Reply Quote
I'd rather have slots with multiple wardrobes, like in LOTRO, or a system that unlocks "styles" like in DCUO. The idea of Transmogrification makes the customization waaaay too complicated for my tastes. I bought this game looking at how awesome the Female Monk looked in the last few tiers of armor. I would much like this look back, but I can't achieve it without wrecking my current gear.
Reply Quote
Thanks for seeing my post and telling me there is hope! :D
Reply Quote
Character customization is basic, specially when you play online, its anoyying to have a party looking exactly the same, bald, beard, all dressed in blue (monks of course) while the guy next to you dies in one hit i mean.. just no.
Reply Quote
I am so overwhelmingly in favor of this... glad to hear it is on the way! I recently came back to the game and was hoping to hear something about this feature. Thank you to the OP and the official response.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]