Diablo® III

Email Problem

Hi, i wanna re-install Diablo III on my computer, but i refuse to unless i add my iPhone's authenitcator on it. My problem is, when i check my email for the verification link, its not there. no matter how many times i press the "resend email" button, it just doesnt appear. I have an AOL account, i dont know if that has anything to do with it, but could someone please help me resolve my problem? thankyou.
Reply Quote
I had a similar problem with another game. I contacted support by phone and was told that mail sent to AOL addresses is not getting through. In my case, the support person was able to change the email address for the account so I could work around the problem.
Reply Quote
thank you, i'll contact them as soon as possible then.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I continually get an E-mail in my email SPAM folder saying that I am trying to sell my account.
I will not open up this mail because I cannot tell if it is actually from Blizzard. Please advise, by phone if possible. Tony Muller, (770)971-1949 - coozy@bellsouth.net.
I am not and never have been trying to sell my account. Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]