Diablo® III

Affixes based on ilvl of monster

09/26/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Lylirra
How about confirmation that legendaries/sets of ilvl 61/62/63 and BS plans are, or are not, restricted to different acts?

At MP1 or higher, anything that used to drop only in Act III or Act IV of Inferno can now drop in any Inferno act (so Acts I - IV).

Quick question. Does this mean that on MP1 and up a treasure goblin spawned by the puzzle ring proc will be level 63?
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Gadra
you obviously fall under the moron part of my statement. its not about law, its about ethics and morals and good faith business practice idiot. and its quite apparent that blizzard now has no good redeeming qualities. you must be one of the happy to spend you mc donalds paycheck on virtual items RMAH supporters; who think D3 actually requires skill when all it requires is $ spent on gear off the RMAH

Lol im a college grad with cis/ecommerce, and i have never spent anything on rmah tyvm. Ad homonym attacks to troll just make you like unitelligent, so did your original statement. If you didn't mean what you said maby you should work on your english, or think through what your saying before posting, im not a psychic mind reader, i can only read what you say, not what you mistakenly believe you said.

And how does this have anything to do with ethics whatsoever, how can you create new more challenging content, without in turn powering up the player. this is the natural progression of a blizzard game. To anyone that spent real money on something and believes it will be the best gear forever. Im sorry i really feel 0 sympathy, I have some cool gear for sale!

Here's some advice if your going to spend real money and you care about go for a break even. If you put $20 into the system, then consider yourself having $20 to spend in the system. This game moves and progresses and changes, it is trying to move forward and cater to its customers wishes and desires, and what we have been asking for in the forum all along. This patch definitely does that, if you don't like it, well you only have a company actually listening to its customers to blame. If you don't have disposable income, don't be wasting your moneyi nto the rmah simple as that.
Edited by Osirisis#1959 on 9/28/2012 2:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Gadra
if blizzard was doing this w/ real goods/services theyd be in jail in no time for bait and switch practices. its pretty fricking morally wrong how they keep altering the game so much and devaluing peoples gear they payed money for into the ground. but i guess if your moronic enough to pay real money for fake game weapons and armor you deserve this.
Reply Quote
Would love a response from blue to state if they have plans for new legendary jewelry to be buffed in accordance to this change.
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Gadra
if blizzard was doing this w/ real goods/services theyd be in jail in no time for bait and switch practices. its pretty fricking morally wrong how they keep altering the game so much and devaluing peoples gear they payed money for into the ground. but i guess if your moronic enough to pay real money for fake game weapons and armor you deserve this.

iPhones, at least people dont have to sleep outside for 3-4 days just to feel "up to date" in D3
Reply Quote
Could I just have an answer to this question?

"what is the point of item levels in patch 1.0.5 if all affixes rolls are dependent on monster level alone?"

Could I have some official answer for this please, thank you very much.
Reply Quote
Stock prices go up / down -- why not game item value?
Drive a new car off the lot -- don't think how much it devalued in one minute.
Take a $1000, $5000, $10k vacaction -- money is gone but the memories will last you a lifetime.
Reply Quote
whats up with the tomes im on level 61 and im still picking up the old ones. level 61 should be the new tomes for the black smith and jewels. and also the merchants have the same stuff every time i go and see them. it makes it kinda hard to advance in the game that way.
Reply Quote
What about class gear items that are capped at 62? Do those get 63 affixes as well now?
Reply Quote
Maybe with this patch they'll raise the percentage of getting legendary items. Especially th Leoric's Signet, that I've been trying to find since 1.04 came out, and I still haven't found it. You see other people find 2 or 3 a day. I can't even find 1, even with 375% MF and 5 stacks of NV, and the prices on the AH are even more rediculous.
Reply Quote
i was curious if there was any word as to what lvl the goblin spawned from the pusadefl ring on monster level 1 in inferno will be ?
Reply Quote
Can a blu/someone who plays on the PTR answer this quick question please?

Is there any reason to play different acts in 1.0.5.?
All monsters are lvl63, do they all drop the same gear with the same odds?
Or is there some difference?
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Lylirra
Among the many topics in this thread, I wanted to ask if there has been any additional word on the jewelry affix topic?

Confirmed. In 1.0.5, rings and amulets can roll level 63 affixes.

Is this supposed to distract us from how bad this patch is and how much nerfing is being done? This and that comment that there are more buffs than nerfs in the patch? That is LAUGHABLE. Comparatively, these trivial buffs that don't amount to anything don't at all detract from the build-destroying NERFS. We don't care if rings and amulets can roll level 65 affixes, won't make up for nerfing our fun.
Reply Quote
Thank you blizzard, from the community. I love not having even a basic heads up about changes like this, and losing tons of money/gold because of it. Thanks! make that extra money blizzard.
Edited by JediGamer on 9/28/2012 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
why no love for attack speed? GIVE ATTACK SPEED A LVL 63!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
The pseudo-intelligence in this thread is outstanding. Don't have a point? Just combine polysyllables in front of monosyllabic verbs and hope it confuses your target into conceding that you are right and he/she is wrong.
Edited by acrimony#1561 on 9/28/2012 6:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]