Diablo® III

Amulet/Ring will now roll ilvl 63 Stats 1.05

All the best rare amulet / ring will easily lose its value in 1.05

Affixes on items will now roll their level based on the level of the monster killed (rather than the item’s level)

Also;

Wyatt Cheng: You can get item level 63 stuff in all acts of Inferno when Monster Power is on. The moment you go into Inferno with any kind of Monster Power, all monsters become level 63, and they can now all drop item level 63 stuff the same way that Act III and Act IV Inferno do now. However, cranking up Monster Power beyond MP1 does not further increase your chance of getting 63 stuff.

Important to note that currently: all rings/amulet max rolls are ilvl 62.
Edited by Fearest#1919 on 9/24/2012 9:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
the developers arn't durr brains, they can cap the ilvl rolls to i62 if they want, changing rings/ammys to ilvl63 is a massive change (the max stat rolls if the same as for other pieces are different by more than 20%), they would put a note in if they were going to do this.
Reply Quote
it's on the PTR btw.
Reply Quote
09/24/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Fearest
it's on the PTR btw.

Feel free to show a pic of a ring or amulet with ilvl 63 rolls...
Reply Quote
This oversight just shows how incompetent blizz are.

Ahem 1500% ToC =D
Reply Quote
09/24/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Highborne

People are reporting this, can likely find a stream with it.

Feel free to look for it yourself.

I see, so based on your logic, if someone makes a forum post with the claim "there's an alien spaceship under the white house," its implicitly true and up to detractors to disprove.
Reply Quote
09/24/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Kirishima
it's on the PTR btw.

Moldran got a 91% crit damage amulet on stream.
Reply Quote
I support this change..

Your godly Amulets will still be good.. just not worth 100m

You know how bad RNG !@#$s this game.. even with another Ilvl worth of stats.. you will probably not see many Rings/amulets better than the best right now anyways.
Reply Quote
I support this change..

You know how bad RNG !@#$s this game.. even with another Ilvl worth of stats.. you will probably not see many Rings/amulets better than the best right now anyways.

Yes, I also support this change. Rings/Ammy are ridiculously overpriced right now
Reply Quote

People are reporting this, can likely find a stream with it.

Feel free to look for it yourself.

I see, so based on your logic, if someone makes a forum post with the claim "there's an alien spaceship under the white house," its implicitly true and up to detractors to disprove.

Bro, just go watch Moldran on twitch, he has a ring that says "ilv 63" and has 90 Crit Dmg. Its true.
Reply Quote
Does anyone know does this new buff apply to weapons also?

Would my manticore still be semi-godly after patch 1.05?
Reply Quote

weapons can already roll 63. Rings/ammys are currently capped at 62 right now
Reply Quote
cool, better loot

gimme gimme
Reply Quote
I support this change..

Bingo.

The fun of the majority > the profits of the minority.
Reply Quote
Oh... Too add to this..

All items in Inferno will be rolling Ilvl 63 stats.. not just jewelry.. which means everything Ilvl 58 and above will roll like it's a lvl 63. Which means Alot of Legends will see higher stats.. I can't wait to try some of those lvl 58-60 weaps taht look cool, but suck b/c of low stats.
Reply Quote
O.o I can't wait to see some totally amazing chantress token with 63 rolls!
Reply Quote
So if it'

weapons can already roll 63. Rings/ammys are currently capped at 62 right now

So if it's just rings and ammies I don't see why ppl are making such a huge deal out of it. Maybe a few should care that have ammies over 100m.
Reply Quote
wow..glad i haven't updated my rings/ammy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]