Diablo® III

D3 is best game ever

Until TL2 was released .

I mean seriously this game is just amazing . The more I play it the better it gets .. how can this be?

TL2 is a very serious threat to D3 to the point I even think this thread will be deleted .

So the thing is , how can D3 become the best game ever again with such an amazing ARPG contender ? It seems like an almost impossible task .
Reply Quote
TL 2 blows this garbage out of the water. The only thing D3 has on it is graphics, and not even by a lot.
Reply Quote
Until TL2 was released .

I mean seriously this game is just amazing . The more I play it the better it gets .. how can this be?

TL2 is a very serious threat to D3 to the point I even think this thread will be deleted .

So the thing is , how can D3 become the best game ever again with such an amazing ARPG contender ? It seems like an almost impossible task .

d3 has not been the best game ever, to you maybe, to the general audience definitely not.
look at d3's release date, tell me what other big game was around at the time? what was there to fill an ARPG hype for people waiting for 6-11 years that didn't hold the "Diablo" name or the devs for crazy hardcore fans.
200-400 hours clocked in is just about right for anyone that's gonna quit d3 if they grabbed it on may 15 or a week or two later from there. After that it just drops to 0. Do you have any friends that are actually new to Diablo3 and just got it in September? If they did I'll tell you my friend who did said it's absolute shiet after nightmare because he said it's so freaking repetitive.
Due to
a) too boring and monotonous and endurance testing fking gave up and went forumcrafting
b) gw2 came out
c) moved on
d) awaiting alternatives (tl2,PoE).
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 9/24/2012 11:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/24/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Crunchymaker
TL 2 blows this garbage out of the water. The only thing D3 has on it is graphics, and not even by a lot.

the amazing thing is that it actually does lmfao .

people said TL2 was going to kill D3 before D3 came out and I rubbished them , but TL2 is actually AMAZINGLY FUN .

wtf blizzard ??
Reply Quote
09/25/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Grailer

the amazing thing is that it actually does lmfao .

people said TL2 was going to kill D3 before D3 came out and I rubbished them , but TL2 is actually AMAZINGLY FUN .

wtf blizzard ??

I've been wtfblizzarding since the day that this abomination saw the light of day.
Reply Quote
I love the art style in Torchlight.

Team Fortress type characters...

I'm in LOVE with that "amazon" statue on some of the loading screen.

IN LOVE.

Deeply, madly IN LOVE.

I will make an "amazon" class once the toolset has been released.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]