Diablo® III

Kill TL2 threads/Annoying

This is diablo 3 forums ?Anyone know how to read?

We dont care about Torchlight 2 , im sure they got there own forums. If you didn't like this game then you wouldn't be coming here.
Reply Quote
iits teh forum to discuss GAMES , that includes other games than D3 ..this isnt the general forums..you don like the threads..dont read them
Reply Quote
Look at the subsection of the forums you are browsing, OP. What does it say? "Games, Gaming and Hardware" this is a section to discuss all things games, gaming and hardware and that includes Torchlight II.

If you don't like it, you can piss off.
Reply Quote
Perhaps they could make a Torchlight 2 subforum? :P
Reply Quote
This is diablo 3 forums ?Anyone know how to read?

We dont care about Torchlight 2 , im sure they got there own forums. If you didn't like this game then you wouldn't be coming here.

OP is a tard and he/she knows it if he/she read this
"Games, Gaming and Hardware
Want to talk about a non-Blizzard game, discuss a console, or ask for PC hardware purchase advice? This is the place.

in other words you're in the wrong section OP
gtfo noob b4 u tell someone else to read when you don't yourself.
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 9/25/2012 11:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
OP's right. We don't need a bazillion threads about Torchlight II.

If you want to talk that much about Runic's game, do it on their official forums:

http://forums.runicgames.com/index.php
Edited by JohnnyZeWolf#1953 on 9/25/2012 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Well, believe me, I didn't want to dislike Torchlight II; I did play the original one quite a bit when I was boycotting Diablo 3 because of its online DRM, which at the time I though was unaccceptable (Path of Exile later proved me wrong), and I was forgiving of its flaws because I knew the game was made with very little money and had to be rushed out of the door.

Then, you dorks manage to overhype Torchlight II for me to a point where I came with an open heart genuinely expecting something truly better than Diablo III, which I'm hardly a huge fan... but instead I ended up with some poor man's Diablo II clone with bland combat, criminally underused lore, wasted storytelling opportunities, dated skill management mechanics and a surprisingly forgettable Matt Uelmen score (I'm starting to believe the Tristram Theme was an one-hit wonder after all).

All of this ultimately ended up making me go back to Diablo III and appreciate it more instead. Not only that, but I'll think twice before ever encouraging Runic Games again. Good job. :P
Edited by JohnnyZeWolf#1953 on 9/26/2012 7:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I know, right? However, I'm not worried; either TL2 will finally get good through mods or some new alternative will present itself. Either way, I have Diablo III to keep me occupied until then. :)
Edited by JohnnyZeWolf#1953 on 9/26/2012 9:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I had to restart the game three times because I didn't like my build. My fourth character was an Outlander; I fought General Grell as well as half a dozen optional bosses, then made it as far as the Frost Hills, where I had to fight random humans over a key. It's around that point that I decided to give up because I frankly wasn't having fun and it didn't look as if things were getting any better.

Also, I don't care about PVP.
Edited by JohnnyZeWolf#1953 on 9/26/2012 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Actually, I wouldn't go as far. I'd say it's the first isometric ARPG that I found myself playing through at least once. Unfortunately, so far, I can't say the same for the competition... or even previous Diablo games for that matter. But should a better alternative present itself, I'd be glad to give it shot.

Maybe deep down inside, you and your troll brothers know TL2 is really nothing special and try to hide it by bragging about it and being obnoxious instead of simply enjoying it for what it is.

Don't worry, I've been there myself. ;)
Edited by JohnnyZeWolf#1953 on 9/26/2012 11:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Actually, I wouldn't go as far. I'd say it's the first isometric ARPG that I found myself playing through at least once. Unfortunately, so far, I can't say the same for the competition... or even previous Diablo games for that matter. But should a better alternative present itself, I'd be glad to give it shot.

Maybe deep down inside, you and your troll brothers know TL2 is really nothing special and try to hide it by bragging about it and being obnoxious instead of simply enjoying it for what it is.

Don't worry, I've been there myself. ;)

D3 is short, as you yourself said you restarted the game(Torchlight2) 3 times. Act1 is on average 6 hours(Torchlight2) for Elite difficulty, dont know hwo fast normal veteran or easy is because I haven't tried. D3 entirety of the game's content is 6 hours first time through. *thumbs up*........ .....
... .. . . . . . . . .
I restarted d3 3 times; normal, nightmare, hell. on that fourth run through i was pretty much done with it lol. It's too simple for an RPG. Get good gear that has All res, vit, main stat, crit, crit dmg. done. there's no skill involved. WELL there was I SUPPOSE in act3 where I zerg teleported past mobs straight to siegebreaker and 1attempt killed him as he was enraged since i took too long, then i met like champ/elite pack of golgors and those were near impossible, zerg past, killed cydaea first attempt. game makes no sense unless i'm intended to ninja past mobs to make it to the act bosses which are significantly weaker than their minions. Man if only I had a group of Fallen Overlords on my side we'd wreck diablo like nothing.
FYI before any patch came out as in the month of May. When you had the enchantress charm a mob to fight for you they practically wrecked the f*** out of eachother in like 1 or 2 hits whereas your hero takes it out in a few hundred hits if you just came from Hell to Inferno.
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 9/26/2012 2:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]