Diablo® III

View Posts Button Gone?

On the upper right corner, right of the BUY NOW button is where your account name is, and there used to be a drop down box with 2 other buttons, "View Profile" and "View Posts".

But now there is no drop down box and only a View profile. What happened to the other button? Did it just get moved? I don't see any other way to quickly check threads for replies.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem, I'm getting to my posts by going to http://us.battle.net/d3/en/search?f=post&a=Akuru232%231572

So yours would be : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/search?f=post&a=OnlyYou%231850
Edited by Akuru232#1572 on 9/26/2012 12:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Anyone else having this problem?
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue, I went to the forums to see if it was just me, but am happy to see others have the same issue.
Reply Quote
Also,

I followed the link you listed above to see if I can pull my forum posts, and it just keeps taking me to my Profile page.
Reply Quote
Having the same problem as well.
Reply Quote
Same problem here as of last night, I thought it was some crazy method of Blizzard's to keep people from posting in their own threads (which really doesn't make sense...).

Please look into it!
Reply Quote
For all of you that haven't figured it out yet...

If you are lucky enough to find one of your posts in the forums, oddly enough, you can click on your name in your post and the icon for your forum posts is available.
Reply Quote
Yep, same here.
Reply Quote
same problem here, posting to track the resolution... wait, i can't do that now since i can't track my threads T_____T
Reply Quote
-_-

The fact that they cannot get proper Blue post tracking done as well seems to indicate the website admins are just not working 99% of the time.

who works more than 90% of the time at work? even the guy sitting behind a busy toll plaza don't work more than 90% of their supposedly work hours.
Reply Quote
Having the same issue. Very annoying.
Reply Quote
Someone call the web developer,
look like a missing tag in the web page code
Checking it very fast should be a missed <div> to me.
The full area is highlighting when mouse over it, so that the single links have been missed.
Edited by Kajuan#2923 on 9/26/2012 7:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Still no button. Do they even notice it's gone?
Reply Quote
For all of you that haven't figured it out yet...

If you are lucky enough to find one of your posts in the forums, oddly enough, you can click on your name in your post and the icon for your forum posts is available.

Posting here for that exact reason :p
Reply Quote
Same problem with chrome.
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 10:33 AMPosted by vertX29
Do they even notice it's gone?
Reply Quote
Really annoying. Makes it quite difficult to track your own posts regarding PTR.

Additionally you should have a way to check if you have new answers in threads your posted in, but that would be a feature request. That button is more important.

EDIT:
You can't just type in your battletag in the search box. It will take you to your profile.
Edited by JonnyJD#2707 on 9/30/2012 7:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]