Diablo® III

just got rich, what should i buy?

09/28/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Lorenze
I am green with envy and red with rage.

This. That's insane to just get that amount of money all at once, lol.
Reply Quote
Just wanted to bump this for everyone to take a look at Killakush's progress. I'm amazed how much of a difference I'm already seeing with smart AHing. He sniped the IK belt for 160m.

We're not done, but he's got a lot of gold left!
Reply Quote
!@#$ me look at dem lacunis LOL

edit:

get str/vit ice climbers

We were talking about that. Check him out now :)

After meticulous building and careful purchases, KillaKush's Diablo 3 experience has changed over night. We still have two more things to do, but he has a crapload of gold left and will be looking to upgrade his gloves and his amulet soon.

Take a look at the forum's newest godly Barbarian :D
Reply Quote
in case any superstitious people are wondering, i waited until after my run was complete to ID the crossbow, didnt wanna be greedy and it definitely paid off :P and much thanks to acrimony he saved me from wasting all my gold on a 1.2b IK chest that i thought about buying the first night haha :D
Edited by KillaKush#1586 on 9/29/2012 8:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Dude, be smart and patient. Cash out. I have a feeling that 1.05 will make prices plummet. The Chance of legendaries dropping will double. If supply is doubled, price will be cut in half. On legendaries at least. You can always buy the same gear later when its cheaper.
Reply Quote
Cash out, that is over $1,000 sitting in your virtual bank.
Reply Quote
gosh and he hasn't completed inferno !!! THIS IS NOT FAIR
Reply Quote
hey acrimony! can you help to improve my gear as well? i'm a new barb convert from a demon hunter
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 06:57 AMPosted by Keik
Dude, be smart and patient. Cash out. I have a feeling that 1.05 will make prices plummet. The Chance of legendaries dropping will double. If supply is doubled, price will be cut in half. On legendaries at least. You can always buy the same gear later when its cheaper.

I don't think the economy works that simply!

Well, I have a BS degree in finance and I've launched, built, and sold 2 businesses. It's not rocket science. There will be twice as many legendaries in the AH, and the same amount of buyers as now.

I'm not sure how this isn't obvious.
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 10:04 AMPosted by xportmodz

I don't think the economy works that simply!

Well, I have a BS degree in finance and I've launched, built, and sold 2 businesses. It's not rocket science. There will be twice as many legendaries in the AH, and the same amount of buyers as now.

I'm not sure how this isn't obvious.

Low and some mid end but ultra high end items will retain their ridiculous prices barring massive fluctuations in gold to dollar rates.
Reply Quote
yeah, people will always pay a lot for prefect gear.
Reply Quote
Removed
Edited by Ender#1728 on 10/3/2012 10:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Edited by acrimony#1561 on 10/3/2012 10:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Removed
Reply Quote
Edited by acrimony#1561 on 10/3/2012 10:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Removed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]