Diablo® III

[GUIDE] The Tank DH V.7

View profile
03/03/2013 11:47 AMPosted by zoid

Holy crap, a hot pursuit build.. that's so badass!

Necr00000 - post is sept 2012

15% movement passive that turns off is a waste since you can get 12% on gear free.
Hot pursuit is not badass, not yet...

it needs to
1) raise the move cap to 30%..or 35%
2) always be on
3) when you over-gear 148%(boots, bracers, pants, inquisitor)+15% you should still hit 122% while strafing.... and then hot pursuit could be totally badass

i do agree that they need to make it stack with the normal gear move speed. however, the fact still remains that it is a good working build even if you dont like it. if you dont have move speed that build is pretty nice for running around.
Reply Quote
Miss the old DH tank discussions haha.. Wonder who is still around playing D3.
Reply Quote
View profile
03/12/2013 07:44 AMPosted by Xenophis
Miss the old DH tank discussions haha.. Wonder who is still around playing D3.

dunno.
i figure this is the last thread for it though. since i doubt anyone would continue it besides me... and im not going to (unless there is a bunch of ppl that really want me to). the information isnt changing really anymore. i figure after 7 threads everything to be figured out has been.
Edited by Morogoth#1321 on 3/12/2013 8:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
so.. nothing's new huh? XD

sorry. 2months without D3.. haven't missed it. :(

Played TQ though.. waiting for Grim Dawn.

But the up coming changes to item stats on legendaries.. THAT will make me come back. i'll just wait for it.. since.. Looking at my stuff, I have a few non-i63 items equipped that i'd love to get buffed.
Reply Quote
Too bad we aren't needed to TANK much anymore..

~NECRO THREAD lvl 99999.
Reply Quote
View profile
Too bad we aren't needed to TANK much anymore..

~NECRO THREAD lvl 99999.

lol.
there never really was any real tanks anyway. this game doesnt support the idea of tanking in its traditional sense. monsters will go after whoever they can. it just happens that melee have abilities to suck enemies in because chasing them all over would suck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]