Diablo® III

"View All Posts" Option Still Available

Community Manager
Update: The "View All Posts" option has been re-added.

----

If you've been looking for the "View All Posts" option but can't find it, don't panic -- the feature is still available, just in a different location.

To view your posts, click on the down arrow next to your name in a thread and then on the "View Posts" icon that appears in the fly-out menu. The icon is represented by a small piece of paper and magnifying glass, and is located in between the "View Profile" and "Ignore" options.
Edited by Lylirra on 10/16/2012 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Aha! I was wondering what happened to that.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Much more inconvenient to find your own posts this way.
Reply Quote
Lylirra, I appreciate your response regarding this view post issue, yet sometimes it is hard to find that fly-out menu.

I can find mine by looking down to the bottom which under reply to thread section; however, if a thread is relatively long and large, it maybe takes a while to scroll down.

Is there any chance to bring this option back to the top right corner again?
Reply Quote
This was a really ill-conceived change - seems like someone wasn't thinking about their users here.
Edited by Javelin#1180 on 9/27/2012 6:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Pretty inconvenient - move it back to the top right.
Edited by Hypersonic#1142 on 9/27/2012 11:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So I have to make a post to see my posts?
Reply Quote
You have to actually be in a thread, scroll to the bottom where you name is show, and click hte down arrow... there isn't an easy way to view all posts now (before it was at the top of the page next to your profile.
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Hypersonic

+1

Please fix this, pretty silly to make this change.

Why did you make this change in the first place?
Reply Quote
Why was this feature moved? It's now tucked away and much more inconvenient.

I don't think ppl were complaining about this before...
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Hypersonic

+1

I agree with the quote above. It is an extra hassle to have to search for your own post, and then be able to view them all.

Was there any particular reason why this was done? It just makes it more inefficient.

Unless if I misunderstood where you are indicating.

EDIT:

Actually - lmao - I just realised she means the downarrow at the bottom of the page where you "reply to thread" -- This isn't that bad!
Edited by blindv#1186 on 9/27/2012 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote

+1

I agree with the quote above. It is an extra hassle to have to search for your own post, and then be able to view them all.

Was there any particular reason why this was done? It just makes it more inefficient.

EDIT:

Actually - lmao - I just realised she means the downarrow at the bottom of the page where you "reply to thread" -- This isn't that bad!

It's still way hidden and non-intuitive compared to where it was. This is one case where I think Blizzard should have respected "Don't fix it if it isn't broken." I have yet to hear 1 person complain about the location of the "post locator" -- until they moved it!
Edited by Zapados#1900 on 9/27/2012 11:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Why was this change even made?
Reply Quote
Why was this change made? We have to actually be in a thread with a "Reply to Thread" panel open. We can't access our posts from the main forum anymore, because the arrow was removed from the upper-right login name.
Edited by DatAxe#1578 on 9/27/2012 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Zapados

+1

EDIT:

It's still way hidden and non-intuitive compared to where it was. This is one case where I think Blizzard should have respected "Don't fix it if it isn't broken." I have yet to hear 1 person complain about the location of the "post locator" -- until they moved it!

yes it is very much a hassle i can not just click up in the top right any more to find posts now i must first go into forums click a random category then a random post then scroll to the bottom .. then i finally i can click to see my posts? <--- that seems like a lot of steps compared to before i click bookmark for diablo 3 site log in click view my posts next to my name i now have 3 new clicks and a scroll to get to same place
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Zapados

+1

Please fix this, pretty silly to make this change.

Why did you make this change in the first place?

+1
Reply Quote
Move it back to the top right - having to enter a thread to find your own posts is a bit inconvenient.
Reply Quote
Come on... So we need to search our own posts to find our own posts???

You can also scroll down where you can reply and hit drop down arrow there. But why not on top anymore? Was this a joke? Who's idea was that lol?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]