Diablo® III

"View All Posts" Option Still Available

So I have to make a post to see my posts?
Reply Quote
just posting to see my old post's
Reply Quote
I guess I'll create random posts whenever I want to find my own posts?
Reply Quote
Cool it just worked by creating a random post.
Reply Quote
I want to see some of my old posts, so I'm gonna post here to do it.
Reply Quote
This whole thread is ridiculously ironic.
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Genesis
This whole thread is ridiculously ironic.

True, but at least we have a repository for it now :P
Reply Quote
1) you don't have to post to see your post, see the sticky on how to see your posts
2) this change is very questionable.
Reply Quote
Just wanted to come in here and comment about this again because I just came across a thread about it. People are actually thinking that they need to create new posts or threads to find the old ones now and it's cluttering the forums needlessly.

The removal of this link has now become the direct cause of a marginal spam increase and it's something that was completely avoidable.

Please inform the webmaster that the link is broken and if he comes back with "Tell them to use the one on the side" Please remind him that he's being paid to ensure the site is functional and that refusal to perform his job may result in the loss of it.
Reply Quote
Beware, the same person that made this forum change is balancing monks ;)
Reply Quote
i cant see my profile
Reply Quote
Blizzard: In order to request customer service, you must fill out form A
Customer: How do I find form A?
Blizzard: You must first fill out the "request a new form" section of form A.

Touche, Blizzard. Touche.
Reply Quote
i know i dont need to post to find my posts but i might as well seeing as im going to the effort of opening a thread just to find my previous posts

as my late grandfather would say, you silly buggers aint the sharpest tools in the shed.
Reply Quote
so is blizzard even going to respond as to why they done this? useless !@#$s
Reply Quote
Better solution: type your battletag in your URL bar. I type the first three letters of mine and my post page is the first recommended link. Down and enter. Takes about 3 seconds.

I still would have preferred that Blizzard hadn't made this pointless, illogical, counter-intuitive, and baseless change. But I can say that about a lot of things.
Reply Quote
im trying to look for it too.. wonder why they moved it
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 10:11 AMPosted by lizardaq
just posting to see my old post's
Reply Quote
test
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]