Diablo® III

"View All Posts" Option Still Available

I have an even better idea. Have it in both the bottom (which btw guys it's by the reply box, the OP was poorly worded) AND the top right of the page.
Reply Quote
Silly...
Reply Quote
Doesn't that mean we have to find one of our posts just to look at our posts? Kinda !@# backwards if you ask me. Would love it if you put it back on the profile page.
Reply Quote
Just like Blizzard to nerf the best part of the game AKA the forums =P
Reply Quote
now I have to post this useless comment so I can check another one of my posts
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Tangential86
now I have to post this useless comment so I can check another one of my posts

+1 I did this earlier today. I don't know why they changed it.
Reply Quote
If you've been looking for the "View All Posts" option but can't find it, don't panic -- the feature has simply been moved to a new location.

To view your posts, click on the down arrow next to your name in a thread and then on the "View Posts" icon that appears in the fly-out menu. The icon is represented by a small piece of paper and magnifying glass, and is located in between the "View Profile" and "Ignore" options.

Why not leave it in both places?? This is super inconvenient if you're just trying to locate your own posts.
Edited by LoTan#1928 on 9/27/2012 1:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Vronak
Much more inconvenient to find your own posts this way.

09/27/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Hypersonic
Pretty inconvenient - move it back to the top right.

Everyone should "like" one of these posts to get them noticed.

It makes very little sense for someone to have to make a post in thread "A" in order to see their history of posting in threads B through Z.
Reply Quote

Why not leave it in both places?? This is super inconvenient if you're just trying to locate your own posts.

This, please.
Reply Quote
Guys, this is easier than you're making it out. You don't have to make a new post or even find your old posts to "View All Posts".

When signed in, just scroll down to the "REPLY TO THREAD" section with the large, white text box. Your name should be to the left of that, with the drop-menu arrow next to it. Click on this and look for your posts.

You're right, you now have to scroll to the bottom of the page for it, but not much more than that.
Reply Quote
a ( post only to see LOL)
Reply Quote
Oh yea, because that makes sense. Having to find the post you previously posted in order to find the post you already found posted. What will they think of next? I literally just posted this so I could find my previous posts....

I suspect you did this to deter people from bumping and bidding on threaded auctions and (God forbid) trading in game and not paying an AH fee. THAT is the reason. Very clever of you.
Reply Quote
Did someone really complain that the top right was too easy and they preferred to scroll to the bottom of a thread to do this? Really? I mean, why change it lol.

Maybe Forum Level 0 can leave it at the top and Forum Level 10 could make it at the bottom, for those that want more of a challenge for thier forum gaming experience.
Edited by Hazwiz#1814 on 9/27/2012 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 01:48 PMPosted by BadMartigan
Having to find the post you previously posted in order to find the post you already found posted.

Not quite that bad.. just need to go to the bottom of any thread, where you would "reply", but still silly.
Reply Quote
Inconvenient at the very least.

Why was this change made?
It seems to serve no purpose.
Unless it was changed to give us something else to complain about.

Sometimes all I want to do is check for replies to my previous posts.

Please change it back.
Reply Quote
+1

Please fix this, pretty silly to make this change.

Why did you make this change in the first place?

This
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 01:32 PMPosted by ScarfDeath
a ( post only to see LOL)
Reply Quote
This is a change that makes no sense. I just makes the forums harder to use. I'm confused as to the logic behind the change.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]