Diablo® III

"View All Posts" Option Still Available

Perhaps too many people were clicking the drop down at the top of the screen so they nerfed it to promote click diversity.
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Vronak
Much more inconvenient to find your own posts this way.

So I am making this post in this thread so that I can click on some arrow next to my name that will enable me to see my other post.

So, I am gonna write the above sentence each time in some random thread to see my posts???

What a perfect design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, you guys at Blizz are a little high nowadays?
Reply Quote
View profile
So why was this done again? This is just an inconvenience without a clear reason for the change.
Reply Quote
View profile
Inconvenient.
Reply Quote
Making this post so i can track my earlier posts, seemed like a good thread to do it in.
Reply Quote
This is a terrible change. I dont like it
Reply Quote
Hey you guys have done enough to this beloved franchise as it is, don't nerf the forums as well :(

But on a harsher note. Really does very little to restore any faith whatsoever in this entire team, like, what is diablo 3? the cursed project? I seriously do not understand.
Reply Quote
23 Gnome Rogue
I too don't understand why this was done. While you can do this from the bottom of every thread page, whether you've posted in it or not, it seems weird to take away the ability to do it from the top of the page too.

Also, this is now inconsistent with the WoW forums, making it even stranger. The forums seem to be virtually the same in other respects, so it's kind of awkward to have to remember which forum functions which way.

It should also be noted that you can't view your various characters from the top of the page, either-- the only option left up there is to review your DIII profile, via your Battletag name.

Very strange IMO.
Reply Quote
We took the stupidity of diablo 3... and DOUBLED IT in the forums!

I got here from a search, and I am only posting this so I can find my previous posts.
Reply Quote
This is a horrible change... I basically have to manually search for a thread where I made an old post to view my posts?

Fail.

ps: I'm only responding to this thread to view my old posts, pls disregard.
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Hypersonic
Pretty inconvenient - move it back to the top right.
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 06:08 PMPosted by ztking
Perhaps too many people were clicking the drop down at the top of the screen so they nerfed it to promote click diversity.

Bazing!
Reply Quote
Inconvenient.
Reply Quote
Hey guys... you can just click on the arrow beside your name. No need to do a new post, just drag to the bottom "REPLY TO THREAD" section. There you can select the option. Hope it helps
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 11:24 PMPosted by Mith
Pretty inconvenient - move it back to the top right.
Reply Quote
Why was this change implemented?
Reply Quote
View profile
can't find one of my posts. posting here so that i can then click on my arrow to find them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]