Diablo® III

"View All Posts" Option Still Available

Just posting here to find the "All my posts", since this is a sticky I now know where to find one of my posts when I need to view them all.
Sorry for the OT.

Irony.
Reply Quote
Fixed yet? =P
Reply Quote
posting to find my posts.
Reply Quote
Can we please have the dropdown back next to your name in the upper right of the forum? Its quite silly that we have to make or find a post to find all of our posts.
Reply Quote
Lame change. So now to find my own posts, I 1st I have to go and find my own posts...

edit: Just realized, or I guess I can post to find my own posts... Still lame though. Did the original system bother someone or something oO.
Edited by Pzypro#1837 on 9/28/2012 6:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
lol, put it back!!
Reply Quote
Accessibility and UI is a very important factor when creating any site/forum. Removing this has definitely made this site more frustrating.

I was so annoyed that I couldn't find it I opened a support ticket, they informed me to clear cache, internet files etc. Try a different browser. Yet they failed to mention that this was changed and now could only be found within a thread that you posted in. Consistency is one of my pet peeves when dealing with companies.

Blizz, can you please explain why these changes were made and if they will be reverted?
Edited by JoeFrow#1435 on 9/28/2012 6:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 06:08 AMPosted by EasyKill
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 07:12 AMPosted by Shelendil
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Hypersonic
Pretty inconvenient - move it back to the top right.
Reply Quote
Could you please bring back the old functionality? The new method is simply impossible to use.
Reply Quote
Blizzard web developers, Y U NO LISTEN TO USERS?
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 06:54 AMPosted by JoeFrow
Consistency is one of my pet peeves when dealing with companies.

Then you should love Blizzard. They consistently change things for no reason, and consistently give scripted answers to support/problem tickets.
Reply Quote
They are going to add the drop down like before but it will take you to the RMAH instead of viewing your post. They feel that is better for you.
Reply Quote
I was so annoyed that I couldn't find it I opened a support ticket, they informed me to clear cache, internet files etc. Try a different browser. Yet they failed to mention that this was changed and now could only be found within a thread that you posted in. Consistency is one of my pet peeves when dealing with companies.

As a technician myself (different company, but tech support is tech support), I can assure you that this change was either A: Not communicated to the technician you dealt with or B: The technician is too lazy to read up on current issues.

It's most likely A, with the launch of MoP I imagine that the enterprises' resources were stretched a little thin, causing silly crap like this to fall through the cracks.

I'm still a little miffed by this change so I figured I'd come check out some replies, not surprised at all to see spam posts of people just posting to find their old posts, this was a guaranteed result of this change.

Blizzard, surely you're going to read this eventually so please, put that feature back. Even though not many have complained so far, for those of us who use the forums pretty frequently, this was a really nice feature that we lost.

I see that you don't have to spam a post to find your old posts, but really... come on... do you really want us to have to scroll down to the bottom to get this link? It's just unnecessary because you had a perfectly placed link before this change, in no way is this an improvement no matter how you look at it.

I know how easy it is to bookmark the all posts page, but that's not the point here. Your forums are the best I've ever used because it's feature-rich just like your games, but keep removing things that make is more accessible and it just creates needless complaints.
Reply Quote
Did Jay decide this?
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Alotosius
Did Jay decide this?

Come on man, I hope this is a serious question and not just an attempt to be funny. I think the odds are low that the game project lead has control over the battle.net forum interface. Sorry to be so serious about it, in fact I did chuckle at your comment.

I just want the feature back for the betterment of the forum interface, here's hoping they listen.
Reply Quote
This is a simple example how you must not forget that all the change they do to Diablo are not always for the best. To Err is Human. ;-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]