Diablo® III

"View All Posts" Option Still Available

09/28/2012 06:11 AMPosted by hellmonkey
Can we please have the dropdown back next to your name in the upper right of the forum? Its quite silly that we have to make or find a post to find all of our posts.

You don't. You can go to the bottom of any thread.. does not matter if your post or not.

Still silly though
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 05:21 PMPosted by Hazwiz
Can we please have the dropdown back next to your name in the upper right of the forum? Its quite silly that we have to make or find a post to find all of our posts.

You don't. You can go to the bottom of any thread.. does not matter if your post or not.

Still silly though

Holy sh*t I did not know this.

Congratulations on the most intuitive interface DEHANCEMENT of the year.
Reply Quote
gz
Reply Quote
Actually is no longer available for us who use Firefox 15.01, and our profile no longer display the itens (before it was working fine). You guys changed the script but forgot about compatibility. :( Please fix it...

Updated: Actually I have discovered the problem, just clear the cache memory from Firefox, everything will work fine again (if someone has the same problem). Sorry, guys :)
Edited by rafastv#1928 on 9/28/2012 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Why do I have to open a thread and scroll to the bottom (where my name is)? Why is the option not near the main account in the upper right?

Both the SC2 and WOW forums still have the "View my posts" button in the upper right. What a useless change.
Edited by aro#1702 on 9/28/2012 9:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Please, fire whoever proposed this change.
What a let-down, downgrade, inconvenient change.
As an engineering student I am in awe how someone with such lack of foresight still manage to keep this job in this economy.
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Fearest
Please, fire whoever proposed this change.

The person who did this, probably argued against it, and kept their job by making the change.
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Vronak
Much more inconvenient to find your own posts this way.
Reply Quote
LOL, something else that supports my decision to finally sell all my crap. Of course there's still the issue with Error 37013 with all my stupid fa.kking items. The retardedness of this game is just beyond anything and even spread to the forums, this is getting so sad.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Reply Quote
dude this feature sucks wt man... change it back...
Reply Quote
i guess the web team needed something to do?

what a stupid change
Reply Quote
web team needed to get a paycheck ? what gives?

most useless "worthless upgrade" in history of D3 ( and there have been a few)
Edited by DrPhilABole#1949 on 9/29/2012 8:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
what exactly was wrong with where it was to begin with? really?
Reply Quote
So now i have to make a useless post to see my other posts? Or look at the bottom of the screen?! Im too fat to scroll that far!
Reply Quote
Please put it back up by our names.
Reply Quote
why change something that is not broken?

To find my posts i need to manually search for my own posts or post a random post to get to my posts?? That doesnt make any sense at all.

why do we need to do something extra? when you change something, it should be something easier. not the other way around.
Edited by Ketchup#1231 on 9/29/2012 10:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
wow .. so i gotta make a post to find my old posts ..

who the heck thought this fantastic idea up ??

seriously .. please change it back ..

why in the world it was changed in the first place makes no sense ..

there is an old adage .. if something isn't broke don't fix it ..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]