Diablo® III

"View All Posts" Option Still Available

09/27/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Hypersonic
Pretty inconvenient - move it back to the top right.

+1

So now we are basically forced to post just to see the list so we can brows our previous posts? That's kinda silly.
Reply Quote
Just posting here, so i can view one post, so i can find the others...
Reply Quote
i can believe how bad blizzard has become...
nerfing the game isnt enough now nerf the forum?
stupid blizzard give us a f****ing break
Edited by Darion#1864 on 9/29/2012 5:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Feature slash
Reply Quote
If you've been looking for the "View All Posts" option but can't find it, don't panic -- the feature is still available, just in a different location.

To view your posts, click on the down arrow next to your name in a thread and then on the "View Posts" icon that appears in the fly-out menu. The icon is represented by a small piece of paper and magnifying glass, and is located in between the "View Profile" and "Ignore" options.

what a bad change. guess im making this post to find my own
Edited by Pyrogen#1340 on 9/29/2012 5:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You dont see anything wrong with that??
Reply Quote
That explains it but not very convenient :(
Reply Quote
Because soon they will add TWO arrows and say...

WE DOUBLED IT
Reply Quote
09/29/2012 07:37 AMPosted by chess
So I have to make a post to see my posts?

NO

When using the REPLY TO THREAD BOX. Its on the left.

Don't yell at people just because they can't figure out an utterly non-intuitive interface.
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Lylirra
To view your posts, click on the down arrow next to your name in a thread and then on the "View Posts" icon that appears in the fly-out menu. The icon is represented by a small piece of paper and magnifying glass, and is located in between the "View Profile" and "Ignore" options.

Also, I love how detailed the explanation of how it works is as if the behavior changed whenever the real problem is - we can't find the damn button at all.

It was just moved to a place no one cared to look because we don't want to dig through forum posts to find our own damn posts to find more of our own posts.

At least say you felt sorry for us because you know it's a dumb idea after trying to explain to us like little kids how to view our posts once we found the magical button that was moved without warning or cause.
Edited by LoTan#1928 on 9/29/2012 8:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ok thx
Reply Quote
I love how this Blizzard staff member posted this in General Discussion and not in either of the Website related forums where it should belong.

Anyways as far as I can tell they made it less convenient because everyone used it all the time (It's so damn handy!) and was causing excess load on the server or alternatively, the most load out of a bunch of things they were looking in to.
Reply Quote
I love how this Blizzard staff member posted this in General Discussion and not in either of the Website related forums where it should belong.

Anyways as far as I can tell they made it less convenient because everyone used it all the time (It's so damn handy!) and was causing excess load on the server or alternatively, the most load out of a bunch of things they were looking in to.

I don't think this is the reason because both the SC2 and WOW forums still have the old button in the upper right. And we all know those games are more heavily trafficked than dead D3.
Edited by aro#1702 on 9/29/2012 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm soooooooo tired of this company "fixing" things that aren't broken and refusing to fix things that clearly are broken!
Reply Quote
So that's where it went. That's...really bad. Is there anything they can't mess up anymore? Why on earth would you do that? It worked fine before. It really is stuff like this that makes a lot of people wonder what the heck is going on with Blizzard anymore. Everyday it's something else with this company.
Reply Quote
Well hopefully they'll change it back, its just that it is the weekend at the moment so the staff responsible for it prolly aren't working yet.
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 01:02 AMPosted by Decapitator
Well hopefully they'll change it back, its just that it is the weekend at the moment so the staff responsible for it prolly aren't working yet.
fu ck those losers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]