Diablo® III

"View All Posts" Option Still Available

posting to see posts
Reply Quote
The fastest way to do it is just click CREATE THREAD you don't actually have to create one though once there your name will be accessible with the arrow :)
Edited by TheMasteR#1407 on 10/1/2012 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
4+ days, and still hasn't been corrected.

Way to go Blizzard!

Proves you'll do anything to distract us from 1.05.
Reply Quote
It's to make your posts more private since you can't delete your old posts. How would you like it if all of your RL friends can just look up everything you write?
Reply Quote
Adding another post to this so I can find my other posts.

Still do not understand this change.
Reply Quote
posting because i cannot find my view posts in the view posts thread so that i may view my posts.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 01:46 AMPosted by Krine
It's to make your posts more private since you can't delete your old posts. How would you like it if all of your RL friends can just look up everything you write?

You do realize this is a public forum? Expecting privacy is just naive.
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 11:47 AMPosted by blindv
Pretty inconvenient - move it back to the top right.

+1

I agree with the quote above. It is an extra hassle to have to search for your own post, and then be able to view them all.

Was there any particular reason why this was done? It just makes it more inefficient.

Unless if I misunderstood where you are indicating.

EDIT:

Actually - lmao - I just realised she means the downarrow at the bottom of the page where you "reply to thread" -- This isn't that bad!
Reply Quote
View profile
10/01/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Jim
Why was this change even made?
Reply Quote
ok then
Reply Quote
Ill just post here so I can view my posts...and it is blank.
Edited by oneredflag#1913 on 10/2/2012 1:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 01:21 PMPosted by oneredflag
Ill just post here so I can view my posts...and it is blank.

Maybe they changed the color of our own posts to ultraviolet!
LOL!

I can now view everyones post list except my own.
The space is there though!

Edit: Hit F5 a few times.. now it's there again.
Weird!
Edited by Sjippie#1970 on 10/2/2012 1:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
every time i want to find an old post i have to post something random in a thread so i can find it.. this is such a inconvenience i have no idea why blizzard done this. please change it back to how it was. or atleast do a poll, and see how much the community agrees
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 06:35 AMPosted by Ritalynn
Actually - lmao - I just realised she means the downarrow at the bottom of the page where you "reply to thread" -- This isn't that bad!

Ah, I see now.

The arrow is now directly below the "REPLY TO THREAD" just to the left of where you type your post in.

Wtf, haha.
Reply Quote
So we have to post a new comment each time we want to click That button to view all post?

Is there any common sense? The Arrow on our name only appears when we post, and we use view all post to find our post in the first place.

Nicely done, inventing a solar-powered flashlight.
Reply Quote
So we have to post a new comment each time we want to click That button to view all post?

Is there any common sense? The Arrow on our name only appears when we post, and we use view all post to find our post in the first place.

You don't necessarily have to comment, you just have to be inside a thread.
Still pretty inconvenient "improvements" XD

EDIT: The other way to get around this is save the link (add to favorites) of your "Posts Profile" in your browser. It will be more convenient than what we had back then.
Edited by Xuu#6972 on 10/2/2012 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote

You don't necessarily have to comment, you just have to be inside a thread.
Still pretty inconvenient "improvements" XD

EDIT: The other way to get around this is save the link (add to favorites) of your "Posts Profile" in your browser. It will be more convenient than what we had back then.

The fastest way to do it is just click CREATE THREAD you don't actually have to create one though once there your name will be accessible with the arrow :)
Edited by TheMasteR#1407 on 10/2/2012 7:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]