Diablo® III

MONSTER Bears Builds (PTR+Stream Online***)

stream up for tonight
Reply Quote
Hey there, so it's 13 million for a Radiant Star Emerald, which would actually be a 30% increase in crit to 100%...because I have a 70% right now.

But it sounds more like "Save your money for real upgrades." :D
Reply Quote
currently doin groupruns with viewers, ezruns ez xp come join
Reply Quote
he is a bad WD giving bad advice to alot of players. debo is bad, whether he enjoys the way he plays or not, he acts like hes #1 and is nowhere close.

Uh--just watching the e-drama, you guys are almost one in the same. Debo never claimed to be #1, but "acts" like it? You didn't claim to be #1, but you carry that terrible attitude he does, like you are #1 as well.

09/30/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Soundb
as our build doesnt require HUGE DPS numbers and mostly relies on our defenses to maximize our bear DMG, we can sacrifice stats like that.

I'm sorry what? You're actually not far off from Debo telling WD's to rely on defenses in terms of bad advice.

You have 93.8k HEALTH, JUNGLE FORTITUDE, and 500 AR still. In terms of efficiency, you are WAY behind. You don't need all that to survive!

Hey, at least you opened up your ego to other people criticizing you. Last I checked, everyone was laughing at you because you had 20 pick up radius, 100k HP, and socketing all your slots with vitality gems--bragging about how you never died when the end game is practically about efficiency and killing faster.

I don't care that much for the both of you--but you guys are more similar than you think. It's funny watching one bad WD call another WD a baddie.

Viewer beware.
Edited by Lmaoonadee#1981 on 10/1/2012 1:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Edited by Euro#2706 on 10/1/2012 7:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 01:40 AMPosted by Lmaoonadee
he is a bad WD giving bad advice to alot of players. debo is bad, whether he enjoys the way he plays or not, he acts like hes #1 and is nowhere close.

Uh--just watching the e-drama, you guys are almost one in the same. Debo never claimed to be #1, but "acts" like it? You didn't claim to be #1, but you carry that terrible attitude he does, like you are #1 as well.

09/30/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Soundb
as our build doesnt require HUGE DPS numbers and mostly relies on our defenses to maximize our bear DMG, we can sacrifice stats like that.

I'm sorry what? You're actually not far off from Debo telling WD's to rely on defenses in terms of bad advice.

You have 93.8k HEALTH, JUNGLE FORTITUDE, and 500 AR still. In terms of efficiency, you are WAY behind. You don't need all that to survive!

Hey, at least you opened up your ego to other people criticizing you. Last I checked, everyone was laughing at you because you had 20 pick up radius, 100k HP, and socketing all your slots with vitality gems--bragging about how you never died when the end game is practically about efficiency and killing faster.

I don't care that much for the both of you--but you guys are more similar than you think. It's funny watching one bad WD call another WD a baddie.

Viewer beware.

whoa whoa, calm down there probro.

and hey look youre basically running my build, except the fact that you chose a horrible spell to replace one (hex, i mean seriously who the hell uses hex?), and cuz your gear is so BAD, you have to use spirit vessel. GG bro, GG. I find it flattering.

the only reason i swapped my gems to int gems is not for the fact that people 'ridiculed' me, its the fact that I have played PTR and see that more DPS is going to be needed at higher levels, I clear at the same speed now as I did at 45k DPS, there really is no reason to go above that for farming CURRENT content.

YOU are running bears, a spell that requires you to be in melee range for maximum efficiency in DPS output, you have no defense, no mitigation, no nothing. In terms of efficiency, you are way behind, im talking about short yellow bus behind. Theres a difference, I dont claim to be #1, i just point out the bads like debo and yourself. I dont say im #1 i just point out the fact that im better than you, when people like you give bad advice.

Fact is I have proof of so, I farm with the WD community, I stream my runs, I give good/proven advice backed with facts and hard math, and have helped many WD turn from glass cannon death traps into easy going farming at a cheaper price. I provide builds and stream the builds to show that they work, I test gear and share knowledge, good knowledge.

Fact is you are far behind, have no proof of anything, haven't helped nobody, and are just spewing ignorant BS. I'm talking getting kicked of the short yellow bus because you're so far behind, that's how far behind you are, and if you don't get it yet you probably never will. The fact is I am better than you, and you can hate me if you want. I honestly don't care.

If you have a problem with me because of the fact that I am cocky then I have no problem with that, if you want to talk crap to me like Debo did then you better be damned sure to be able to back it up, and by the looks of it, you cant back up crap lol.

You're just a miniature Debo, all bark and no bite.

woof.

got 2 dogs in the cage now

sup Debo.
Edited by Soundb#1770 on 10/1/2012 3:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 03:29 AMPosted by Soundb
whoa whoa, calm down there probro.

I'm not your bro, kid.

and hey look youre basically running my build, except the fact that you chose a horrible spell to replace one (hex, i mean seriously who the hell uses hex?), and cuz your gear is so BAD, you have to use spirit vessel. GG bro, GG. I find it flattering.

YOUR BUILD? I'm so sorry for copying your build! Bears, Soul harvest, Spirit Walk, Big Bad Vodoo, and Mass confusion?! It's gotta be so darn unique to figure out right?!

Oh please, Diablo 3 did away with any type entitlement regarding builds. YOUR combination of widely used skills is as much yours as it is a critical mass build solely belonging to the 283884029348 other CM wizard streamers.

Yes, I want to use spirit vessel to take advantage of additional immunity. That is terrible thing to do! Taking advantage of skills?! Who has ever heard of that?! GG. gg.

[i]the only reason i swapped my gems to int gems is not for the fact that people 'ridiculed' me,

I'm sure of it.

you have no defense, no mitigation, no nothing. In terms of efficiency. Theres a difference, I dont claim to be #1, i just point out the bads like debo and yourself. I dont say im #1 i just point out the fact that im better than you, when people like you give bad advice.

Yeah, 500 AR definitely has no mitigation for act 3 currently. Definitely none. Need more AR--800 will do. I need that 90,000 health too. Gotta make sure they won't put me at less than 80% health ever. I would lose the game right then and there if it dropped past 80%!

Look at you, your attitude just reeks. "I'm not #1, but I'm better than you!"

Fact is I have proof of so, I farm with the WD community, I stream my runs, I give good/proven advice backed with facts and hard math, and have helped many WD turn from glass cannon death traps into easy going farming at a cheaper price. I provide builds and stream the builds to show that they work, I test gear and share knowledge, good knowledge.

What proof? You got your first channel banned. All you have done is tell new Witch Doctors they need more AR and Health. Anybody who tells them otherwise are "bads" All you really provided was a stream--that doesn't make your advice golden.

Fact is you are far behind, have no proof of anything, haven't helped nobody, and are just spewing ignorant BS. I'm talking getting kicked of the short yellow bus because you're so far behind, that's how far behind you are, and if you don't get it yet you probably never will. The fact is I am better than you, and you can hate me if you want. I honestly don't care.

Look at you. Someone doubts your advice and all I see in your whole response is " OMG, HOW DARE U, I'M BETTER THAN U" This is pathetic.

If you have a problem with me because of the fact that I am cocky then I have no problem with that, if you want to talk crap to me like Debo did then you better be damned sure to be able to back it up, and by the looks of it, you cant back up crap lol.

There's no problem here--you are just highlighted the merits of your attitude and getting steamed. It's not "cocky", it's actually a combination of ignorance and arrogance. Your attitude is just as bad as debo's, same as your advice.

You're just a miniature Debo, all bark and no bite.

woof.

got 2 dogs in the cage now

sup Debo.

Terrible. Just because you stream--doesn't make your advice any better than Debo's. Look at that wall of text you provided me with. Just my couple of lines elicited such emotions. I wonder when your next channel is going to get banned due to your poor attitude.

It's funny because I anticipated this type of response which is why I took off my weapon. Boy, you are going to feel pretty stupid when I put on a mace with no core stats, 90% Crit damage, and socketed flawless emerald to break 90K unbuffed DPS. Why the defense when everything dies in one stampede?

You seem to have the worst attitude I've seen in the WD community. Your stream only inflates your ego , so it'll be a while before you are humbled--IF you can even wrap your head around that. This is the last response to you since everyone deserves at least one. Enjoy your fluctuating 10-15 viewers.

Viewer beware: You want to be taking advice from this type of guy?
Edited by Lmaoonadee#1981 on 10/1/2012 4:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
tl;dr

QQ
Reply Quote
Well Soundb sometimes you got some clever things to say about WD class but overally you are so arrogant about everything acording to your gamestyle that it is becoming annoying as hell.
There is much more ways to play it, not only tank wannabe version of WD or so.
And there is plenty better players then you as well, don't be so blind to see only your nose.

At this moment high DPS were and is a lot better then 100k+ hp that u dont need at all, and u are hurting new players saying that EHP is the way to go cuz its not...

You stack EHP to the lvl where u survive each run and focus on DPS, and if u had to make 100k hp , tons of Ar etc to be able to farm A3 without deaths in good speed then it clearly shows how good player you are;/

Anyway i dont deny that you are trying to figure out some things and help others as much as you can, and for that i respect you since you sacrifice your own time for that.
Reply Quote

You stack EHP to the lvl where u survive each run and focus on DPS, and if u had to make 100k hp , tons of Ar etc to be able to farm A3 without deaths in good speed then it clearly shows how good player you are;/

thats the whole point, at current difficulty, at a certain point if you run a BEARS build, there is no need to stack no more DPS because basically its pointless, you're already killing elites in under 3 seconds, and sometimes under 1 second with my build. There is no point to push past that point CURRENTLY, before the PTR 1.05 went on PTR. Which was why i was pointing people that it is more reliable to stack EHP and much CHEAPER than stacking DPS after you hit the 40-50k mark. There was no point in stacking DPS past that point because at most youd shave off less than a minute off your run, the only driving factor that makes the run slower is the fact that you run into corners, not the fact that you cant kill things faster.

and btw, you can call me arrogant or whatever, but some of the crap people post on these forums is just dumb as hell. Of course you can play it anyway you want, you can drive a car with your feet, you can eat spaghetti with a spoon, it still doesnt change the fact that its stupid as hell. I'm sorry if some people don't have the backbone to be called an idiot when they are. When they are told its stupid in the first place and then keep continuing to argue the fact that its not stupid, is when they just past the point of idiocy.

They ask for help and opinions and I give it to them, sorry if your thin-skinned.
Edited by Soundb#1770 on 10/1/2012 5:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Anyway did you try doing uber bosses on PTR? I cant find any WD movie or topic about uber bosses and how good WD is to fight them (from MP 5-10 since on MP4 and below there would not be any problems i assume).
And since the system of crafting it its kinda hmm random we will have to do them a lot, unless we will find a way to kill MP10 uber bosses that seems kinda impossible with 8 min enrage timer .
Edited by Magoom#2335 on 10/1/2012 5:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Sound,

you run a nice build. what about the mana regen ? not going for 4 zuni pieces?

and when soling? can you go at least MP4 ?

your build will be viable with mp10? lack of mana regen ?

is grave of injustice a good skill for mp10 ? due the creeps will take longer to die .
Reply Quote
Anyway did you try doing uber bosses on PTR? I cant find any WD movie or topic about uber bosses and how good WD is to fight them (from MP 5-10 since on MP4 and below there would not be any problems i assume).
And since the system of crafting it its kinda hmm random we will have to do them a lot, unless we will find a way to kill MP10 uber bosses that seems kinda impossible with 8 min enrage timer .

mah i havent looked into uber bosses yet, just power levels. im waiting til the PTR lets my copy my characters again so i can try them withnew items/stashful of stuff to experiment with
Reply Quote
Sound,

you run a nice build. what about the mana regen ? not going for 4 zuni pieces?

and when soling? can you go at least MP4 ?

your build will be viable with mp10? lack of mana regen ?

is grave of injustice a good skill for mp10 ? due the creeps will take longer to die .

in the first post wher ei talk about builds, i explain the higher power levels build, we ditch GI/GF for power level 9-10ish. and I can farm power level 7-8 easily still without much mana issues and no zuni 4set. i can actually still run the farming bbv/fetish army build at power level 7
Reply Quote
McQueen i have just spoken with a friend, he is doing Uber bosses fine on Mp 7-8 (he didnt try 9 but i quess it will be possible but kinda hard ) and he got almost same stats as mine(and we both got poor items), same for farming Mp 6-8 are easy enough (wich one is worth exp farming dunno but for sure mp 7-8 is the best one to farm keys).
Second thing is...that if they will not change hellfire ring a tank build with fast attack speed will be a way to go for MP10 :P
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
stream up if anyone has questions or wants to chat
Reply Quote
Hey sound,

I just started my WD and I like your build. I cleared act 1 easily but i have a hard time in act 2. Can you suggest me an upgrade?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Orion-1169/hero/27189797

btw, i have currently 12 mil so nothing too expensive...

Thanks a lot
Reply Quote
Hey sound,

I just started my WD and I like your build. I cleared act 1 easily but i have a hard time in act 2. Can you suggest me an upgrade?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Orion-1169/hero/27189797

btw, i have currently 12 mil so nothing too expensive...

Thanks a lot

A2 doesnt favor melee in general, so you might have to swap to a more ranged build for A2. A2 is just a melee's nightmare if youre doing progression, and since the build primarily focuses on being in melee for Zombie Bears, ranged mobs usually are its weakness (in progression that is)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]