Diablo® III

[WTS] Pre-made Monks and Custom requests

Below is a really short recording of an Act 3 run that I did with Monk set #2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1UZVB8apYo&feature=youtu.be

I've also included a video of the pre-mades farming in Act 3. Please check it out if you have any doubts.

Hey Furiex, i'll take set if it's still up for sale. In game right now

KillaPoyn731 #1687
Reply Quote
Bump for a good seller!
Reply Quote

I've also included a video of the pre-mades farming in Act 3. Please check it out if you have any doubts.

Hey Furiex, i'll take set if it's still up for sale. In game right now

KillaPoyn731 #1687

Added in-game. Set #2 is reserved, if you'd like to wait for that set...the current buyer has until 9/27 6pm PST to close on it. Otherwise, I'll need some time to build a new set.

09/27/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Jodea
Bump for a good seller!

Edited by Furiex#1939 on 9/27/2012 10:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Miss your stream bro! Free bump #asianfingers
Reply Quote
Total monk of similar DPS and survivability but at the cost of only one of my items. I'm such a loser, I'm so embarrassed :-) Great build, congrats.

Maybe you can train us in your AH strategies? Do you use some good macro or program for the AH? I used to get good deals in the pre-1.03 days, but now I find it's impossible. I always get sniped if I try for a good deal, and even when I just leave a bid price multiples above, I find I usually lose at literally the last second when someone comes in. That's OK as it means someone else was willing to pay more / I missed a bargain, fair enough, but it also means I haven't gotten a 'great' deal since pre 1.04 for sure
Reply Quote
Awesome work from a very good seller! Easy to work with, and pleasant to talk to. Hit this up people!
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 10:51 PMPosted by KillaPoyn731
Awesome work from a very good seller! Easy to work with, and pleasant to talk to. Hit this up people!

Another happy customer.

09/27/2012 10:38 PMPosted by Bubba
Miss your stream bro! Free bump #asianfingers

When I get less bored of farming, maybe I'll start it up again :D

Total monk of similar DPS and survivability but at the cost of only one of my items. I'm such a loser, I'm so embarrassed :-) Great build, congrats.

Maybe you can train us in your AH strategies? Do you use some good macro or program for the AH? I used to get good deals in the pre-1.03 days, but now I find it's impossible. I always get sniped if I try for a good deal, and even when I just leave a bid price multiples above, I find I usually lose at literally the last second when someone comes in. That's OK as it means someone else was willing to pay more / I missed a bargain, fair enough, but it also means I haven't gotten a 'great' deal since pre 1.04 for sure

KillaPoyn731's set took me 15 min to make and cost about 18m. I have documented my AH skills and it's available on my stream.

Your Inna's set looks very nice, especially that belt. I usually will recommend to not buy any legendaries until you hit around to 70-80k DPS mark.
Edited by Furiex#1939 on 9/27/2012 10:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Looking for more customers
Reply Quote
#4 Fire Monk Set
http://imgur.com/a/TvWfR#2

My Cost: 18.775m
Your Cost: 21.6m
HP: 41k
DPS 61.5k
Res: 679
Armor: 5.5k

New set for sale 21.6m.
Reply Quote
I got 30M i can use on a set. Some of my current items can be used in this set I'm sure as some of them are pretty decent! (shoulders, maybe bracers (no vit?), boots (if it saves alot of gold, id like movement speed without losing much resists)

Either way, you would know which of my current items could be recycled into a build you make me.

Like I said, we can use some of my items I currently have + I got 30M for upgrades. Id love 700+AR, 65k+ dps, 40k+HP if possible! I think I would need life steal on my weapons or LOH. Don't wanna die all the time :).

A helm with good stats and a socket would be nice for the bonus XP or life %.
Edited by Stealthyzero#2459 on 9/28/2012 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I got 30M i can use on a set. Some of my current items can be used in this set I'm sure as some of them are pretty decent! (shoulders, maybe bracers (no vit?), boots (if it saves alot of gold, id like movement speed without losing much resists)

Either way, you would know which of my current items could be recycled into a build you make me.

Like I said, we can use some of my items I currently have + I got 30M for upgrades. Id love 700+AR, 65k+ dps, 40k+HP if possible! I think I would need life steal on my weapons or LOH. Don't wanna die all the time :).

Added in-game

Had a tank monk add me in game only to waste my time. He said that he didn't want to spend 20m on a set that could clear Act 3 faster than his 17k DPS. Well, all I can do is offer this service, but I can't teach bads to be good.
Edited by Furiex#1939 on 9/28/2012 12:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Here is my monk
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/D0nkeyk0ng-1450/hero/12045241

I have like 1400 LOH and about 2500 life regen

Id like help in upgrading a bit. I know i need to upgrade my weapons but not sure to what, maybe shenalong, not sure, please give me feedback. I know my dps is kind of low, any recommendations is welcomed. Thanks.
To Furiex,
Id greatly appreciate any help. Of course, you will be paid nicely to help me. thanks.
Reply Quote
Here is my monk
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/D0nkeyk0ng-1450/hero/12045241

I have like 1400 LOH and about 2500 life regen

Id like help in upgrading a bit. I know i need to upgrade my weapons but not sure to what, maybe shenalong, not sure, please give me feedback. I know my dps is kind of low, any recommendations is welcomed. Thanks.
To Furiex,
Id greatly appreciate any help. Of course, you will be paid nicely to help me. thanks.

Please watch this video and realize that LOH/LR/LS is not really needed to farm Act3, it just makes you lazy in farming.

If you'd like to go towards a DPS route, let me know. Otherwise, I can help you increase your DPS as much as possible without losing the sustain.
Reply Quote

Dude, the set above your post meets almost all of your requirements for only 22~M. Buy that set and sell your old gear, and then you can upgrade your helm yourself with the proceeds.
Reply Quote
Furiex, I won't be online until 6 hours from now *currently at work*, so I doubt you will be on then.

Anyway, what dps you think you can get my monk to, givin my current gear with the 30M?
Reply Quote
Furiex, I won't be online until 6 hours from now *currently at work*, so I doubt you will be on then.

Anyway, what dps you think you can get my monk to, givin my current gear with the 30M?

I could probably boost it to 70-75k. It's easy to build 60-65k DPS for 20-30 mil, but beyond that it gets more expensive.
Reply Quote
Chaos, it has no LoH or LS though.. I've never played without LoH or LS on my monk so I don't know how well I'd do.
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Stealthyzero
Chaos, it has no LoH or LS though.. I've never played without LoH or LS on my monk so I don't know how well I'd do.

Like I said in your other thread, LOH is not necessary. The only reason you see it on me is because my DPS is so high now, that sacrificing 5k DPS to farm lazily is worth it to me. But I made from 60k to 147k DPS before I decided to grab LOH/LS.

Check out how I farm at 65k DPS without LOH/LS

It's all about knowing what your set can handle and choosing the correct routes accordingly.
Reply Quote
Okay, I'm not arguing it, just never tried it before :). You would obviously know way more than me so I trust ya! Would it be easier for me to just take the fire monk build you have up there or would it be best for you to use my 30M to upgrade my current gear?

FYI, I can farm Act 3 pretty decently right now with my current setup, but there's definitely room for improvement and I've been trying to find upgrades for a long time but didn't know where to start, glad I saw this thread!
Edited by Stealthyzero#2459 on 9/28/2012 1:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Stealthyzero

If you really want some sort of sustain. you can try switching out Resolve to Transcendence (62 life per spirit spam = 3K health per mantra). It's actually quite helpful at stabilizing your health in periods where Serenity is down (it's always worked well for me - I get LPSS from my gear, so I can afford to use another passive). Also, learn to not stand in anything, repositioning is key.

Trust me, if you want LOH/LS at higher levels of dps (along with your other requirements), be prepared to pay much more than 30 mill.

edit: Sorry for derailing this thread lol - just listen to whatever advice Furiex has to give
Edited by Chaos#11389 on 9/28/2012 1:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]