Diablo® III

[WTS] Pre-made Monks and Custom requests

Yea Chaos, I think my issue was/is that I always wanted the best gear and stuff but I'm on a budget and instead of day dreaming and trying to spend 30m per item I need to make the best character I possible can for that 30M.
Reply Quote
Okay, I'm not arguing it, just never tried it before :). You would obviously know way more than me so I trust ya! Would it be easier for me to just take the fire monk build you have up there or would it be best for you to use my 30M to upgrade my current gear?

FYI, I can farm Act 3 pretty decently right now with my current setup, but there's definitely room for improvement and I've been trying to find upgrades for a long time but didn't know where to start, glad I saw this thread!

We can use your set, most of your armor is good, except the Chest (I would have never picked that). Your resistances look pretty good at around 630. Your HP is pretty solid, I always aim above 30k. We'll just replace your accessories and main hand for the biggest DPS boost. Whenever you're on, I can help you out.
Reply Quote
Okay, sounds good. I was reading patch notes on the Monk, and lots of people are really complaining that in 1.0.5 monks are going to be crap, what are your thoughts on this Furiex?
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Stealthyzero
Okay, sounds good. I was reading patch notes on the Monk, and lots of people are really complaining that in 1.0.5 monks are going to be crap, what are your thoughts on this Furiex?

Well for most Monks, MP10 is going to be really hard since our class is so gear based rather than having OP builds that all the other classes have.

But if you're farming MP2-3, I think it should be fine for most monks in the mid-range i.e. 65k DPS, 600 res, 30k HP.
Reply Quote
#4 Fire Monk Set
http://imgur.com/a/TvWfR#2

My Cost: 18.775m
Your Cost: 21.6m
HP: 41k
DPS 61.5k
Res: 679
Armor: 5.5k

New set for sale 21.6m.

Come claim your A3 farming set. Still available.
Reply Quote
Hey Chang, sorry to hear about the burn out and stream not going.

I am interested in the fire set, got to log in and see where my funds are and what I can gather. Pretty sure I am short atm since haven't played much lately.
Reply Quote
Hey Chang, sorry to hear about the burn out and stream not going.

I am interested in the fire set, got to log in and see where my funds are and what I can gather. Pretty sure I am short atm since haven't played much lately.

Hey Sorndar! I'm going to stream this weekend and today, but I won't be as hardcore as before :D
Reply Quote
@Furiex

I would like one good set for a monk . I can pay of course :D
Reply Quote
would you happen to be able to help me find a weapon that had stats around this area for 5mil and under?

1kdps
100+dex or Aspd
Crit dmg 70%+
socket
if possible with some vit
Reply Quote
@Furiex

What's your budget?

would you happen to be able to help me find a weapon that had stats around this area for 5mil and under?

1kdps
100+dex or Aspd
Crit dmg 70%+
socket
if possible with some vit

Sure, add me in-game
Reply Quote
Glad to hear of the stream Chang, I will see if I can check you out some this weekend. Nevermind on the fire set for me. My funds are about half your asking, guess I spent more than I realized lol.
Reply Quote
Ewan

What's your budget?

Around 20 millions
Edited by Ewan#1899 on 9/28/2012 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Helped me out alot just bought a set for 17 mill and its amazing. He gets the job done. Thank you Furiex :D
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Ewan
Around 20 millions

Set #4 is 21.6m and it's available.

09/28/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Sorndar
Glad to hear of the stream Chang, I will see if I can check you out some this weekend. Nevermind on the fire set for me. My funds are about half your asking, guess I spent more than I realized lol.

I just made a super budget monk, it's not as glamorous as the others, but it has 56k dps, 30k hp and 682 res for 13m
Edited by Furiex#1939 on 9/28/2012 3:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
TheChoosen,

The gear on your profile is the set he got you for 17M?
Reply Quote
TheChoosen,

The gear on your profile is the set he got you for 17M?

No it hasn't updated yet, his set is #2. It's in post #2.
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Furiex
Around 20 millions

I just made a super budget monk, it's not as glamorous as the others, but it has 56k dps, 30k hp and 682 res for 13m

I really liked the idea of the fire set, cause then I can mix it with my current pieces and take what is best from it. it's all good though.
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Sorndar

I really liked the idea of the fire set, cause then I can mix it with my current pieces and take what is best from it. it's all good though.

A lot of your pieces are good and usable, just compare your items with my items and shop for similar stuff.
Reply Quote
@Furiex

Can we talk in game for the trade ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]