Diablo® III

[WTS] Pre-made Monks and Custom requests

Edited by Furiex#1939 on 9/29/2012 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow, what a loser. I don't understand why people insist on screwing someone over who puts so much time and effort into helping everyone on this forum. You've done your part with this community, and I think we should as a whole take up a donation for you to get that gold back. I'd be willing to give ya some gold even though I don't have that much just to show my appreciation for your great services.
Reply Quote
Edited by Furiex#1939 on 9/29/2012 6:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
That sucks stupid scammers ruining people helping and they ruin the community... just stop scamming theres no point.
Reply Quote
If I lost 40M I'd quit the game! HAHA, I have a hard time getting gold :(.
Reply Quote
Yoshiki says he's not in the US that's why it was cancelled, I'll keep you guys updated. But I was hoping this was a mistake.
Reply Quote
Well I can definitely vouche saying that if he's not in the US he more than likely got his account suspended and they cancel all the auctions you currently have up. I'm stationed in Bahrain (Im in the Navy) and I tried to buy some gold and my account did get suspended for being out of the region my account is set for. So now I gotta figure out how to make gold lol, any tips Furiex?
Edited by Stealthyzero#2459 on 9/29/2012 6:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I was about to say... Let us know what happens.

I'd throw you 20mil just to keep seeing you do this.

Everyday I run into more and more geared monks, and the discussion in the forums (aside from the few trolls) is finally moving towards "how do I evolve" -

Rather then 5000000 word posts on why monks suck.

And TBH, 50kdps is the sweet spot for ppl to really start to push the potential and build out their play style.

Once you hit that, you start to see the true potential.
Reply Quote
Money received... cheers Yoshiki
Reply Quote
i hope the air have been cleared. and those scamming posts? please understand the situation before you post.

cheers furiex.
Reply Quote
i hope the air have been cleared. and those scamming posts? please understand the situation before you post.

cheers furiex.

Nice - Now go fix up your gems!
Reply Quote

cheers furiex.

Nice - Now go fix up your gems!

only managed to fix 2 to slightly better gems.. i would gladly accept donations! hah.
Reply Quote
I'd like to give you a small budget + my current gear to see what you could upgrade if possible.
Please let me know if that's possible.

Edit : Monk isn't 60 yet but I have full gear stashed, friend tried it on and I think it gives ~45k hp/40k dps/850all res/330loh.

I'd like to get more dps with ~10m.
Edited by Boss#1952 on 9/29/2012 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'd like to give you a small budget + my current gear to see what you could upgrade if possible.
Please let me know if that's possible.

Edit : Monk isn't 60 yet but I have full gear stashed, friend tried it on and I think it gives ~45k hp/40k dps/850all res/330loh.

I'd like to get more dps with ~10m.

Sure, add me and I'll help you tomorrow.
Reply Quote
You rock man!
Reply Quote
hey mate about to log on ill add ya interested in these sets your selling
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 02:40 AMPosted by Certaindeath
hey mate about to log on ill add ya interested in these sets your selling

Added you, I'll be on most of the day
Reply Quote
Hi Furiex,

I really appreciate your good service :)
Right now, I'm trying to increase my DPS to 100k+, and I'm interested in getting the echoing fury. What is a reasonable price for the one you have now? Also, could you take a look at my profile and give me any comments??

Thanks so much!!!
Reply Quote
Hey Thor,

Def consider getting the Echoing Fury because it is a BADASS weapon. The AS boosts are insanely nice and DPS boosts r great too. Just to give you an example, My previous weapon was about the same DPS as your mainhand. I really was wanting to get a an echoing and sold my two radiant star emeralds to buy mine sooner then later (lol). I got mine for 27.5 mill (which is probably better then average deal/price since I been looking @ these for the past week + and anything else like it is uaully 50 mill) Anyways once I can afford to get my radiant stars back in it will be about a (7,000 DPS boost for me) + the AS which is huge. I would like to upgrade for a slightly higher DPS one but anything that would provide even a 3k further DPS would be over 100 million weapon so Ima wait on that for now. Furiex's Echoing is beast weapon you can find one like that these days for 150 mill or so on a good buy i'd say.
Reply Quote
Thanks PurpleHaze!

I'll definitely look into getting a echoing fury. Seems very nice!!! What do you think of the Inna's set? I was also considering it, but the lack of resistance made me wonder if its worth it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]