Diablo® III

[WTS] Pre-made Monks and Custom requests

hey Furiex i just added you ingame and i definitely need your help to build my monk so i am looking forward to see u ingame soon :D
edit: just realized you are playing on US servers, iam from EU so if you can help me anyways that would be great

edit2:
okay so i was watching you lastnight when you premade two monk sets and literally took some notes
now i just tried it myself and followed your guidelines on what stats to buy (budget was 34mio)
well i ended up 550 all res / ~40k hp / ~6k armor / ~70k dmg
.. and thats HUGE, thanks alot for sharing all your information and stuff, i dropped like 100 allres but therefore i doubled or almost trippled my hp, increased armor by 1k and doubled my dmg per sec!!

big thanks from europe.
Edited by mazine#2523 on 10/2/2012 2:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks PurpleHaze!

I'll definitely look into getting a echoing fury. Seems very nice!!! What do you think of the Inna's set? I was also considering it, but the lack of resistance made me wonder if its worth it.

Never get legendaries until your other gear can support it. I really like the 4 pc Inna's set and I miss it.

hey Furiex i just added you ingame and i definitely need your help to build my monk so i am looking forward to see u ingame soon :D
edit: just realized you are playing on US servers, iam from EU so if you can help me anyways that would be great

edit2:
okay so i was watching you lastnight when you premade two monk sets and literally took some notes
now i just tried it myself and followed your guidelines on what stats to buy (budget was 34mio)
well i ended up 550 all res / ~40k hp / ~6k armor / ~70k dmg
.. and thats HUGE, thanks alot for sharing all your information and stuff, i dropped like 100 allres but therefore i doubled or almost trippled my hp, increased armor by 1k and doubled my dmg per sec!!

big thanks from europe.

I'm really glad my tips work out for you. Yea, like I said, you guys can take my info and do it for free, or I can do it for you for tips :D
Edited by Furiex#1939 on 10/2/2012 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks PurpleHaze!

I'll definitely look into getting a echoing fury. Seems very nice!!! What do you think of the Inna's set? I was also considering it, but the lack of resistance made me wonder if its worth it.

Never get legendaries until your other gear can support it. I really like the 4 pc Inna's set and I miss it.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by that?

Also, I think my gear is pretty solid at the moment. Since you seem to be the gear guru, advice? Time to get some Inna's? I've got the gold for it, just kind of waiting for 1.05 since the drop rate is doubling ...
Reply Quote
Can you elaborate on what you mean by that?

Also, I think my gear is pretty solid at the moment. Since you seem to be the gear guru, advice? Time to get some Inna's? I've got the gold for it, just kind of waiting for 1.05 since the drop rate is doubling ...

I don't really know how to elaborate on it, I thought it was pretty clear.

I will try my best with an example. Say for instance you are going for the Inna's Pants and Chest, and your current rare pants and chest both have a lot of vitality on it, let's say combined for 300. Well, now you have to get equivalent vitality on the Inna's 2pc, otherwise you'll drop down to 25k HP. But at the same time, if you do happen to get 300 vit on the Inna's, you'll lose 200 resists because your rare pieces were double resist as well. So, your "other gear" has to make up for that loss in resist. As in, you better be near 800 all res before you make the switch instead of say 600. Otherwise you screw yourself over by getting a legendary too early.
Reply Quote
Gotcha. Wasn't sure if that's what you meant or something else that I was missing :P
Reply Quote
Chang, you streaming tonight man? need your help with my monk. /advice/
Reply Quote
Interested in seeing the results of the 400M special project :)
Reply Quote
400mil...damn that's a pretty buff set. Bump.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 02:30 PMPosted by veightkiller
Chang, you streaming tonight man? need your help with my monk. /advice/

I'll be on for a few hours tonight.

10/02/2012 02:33 PMPosted by Chaos
Interested in seeing the results of the 400M special project :)

He started at 72k and I picked up his EF, ring2, Nat's combo and Inna's Helm for 270 total. It bumped him up 38k DPS.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/skreama-2557/NiceSkream/11341944
Edited by Furiex#1939 on 10/2/2012 3:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
so his sitting at 110k dps right now. with 130mil left you think you can push that monk just shy at 150kdps.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 03:11 PMPosted by veightkiller
so his sitting at 110k dps right now. with 130mil left you think you can push that monk just shy at 150kdps.

Absolutely impossible. It takes a godly item for each 7-10k DPS upgrade. Each godly item costs at least 100m. So it would cost at least 500m to bring him to that point.
Reply Quote
hit me up in game hughes#1751 looking for a gg monk i may have a deal for you. get at me soon as possible.
Reply Quote
i sent you a request.
Reply Quote
this looks dumb....

you can save so much pain with investing some gold into ll or loh
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Hughes
i sent you a request.

I'll add you when I get home

this looks dumb....

you can save so much pain with investing some gold into ll or loh

Yes, you can save "pain" by using LOH, but if you're on a budget and want high DPS, it's unnecessary. You can't have high DPS and have a low budget, it just doesn't work that way. I can build Monks with 800 LOH, but you will sacrifice 10k DPS. Just hit me up with a custom order.
Edited by Furiex#1939 on 10/2/2012 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
sounds good dude, im wanting to make a monk to farm with, ill talk to you when you get on maybe we can work something out.
Reply Quote

Yes, you can save "pain" by using LOH, but if you're on a budget and want high DPS, it's unnecessary. You can't have high DPS and have a low budget, it just doesn't work that way. I can build Monks with 800 LOH, but you will sacrifice 10k DPS. Just hit me up with a custom order.

I don't want to offend anyone but they are looking at the easy way out of having someone build their toon for them, I'm sure they're also looking for gear that will help them progress easier. Sure, they should learn how to kite but they should have also taken 10 minutes to read the forums or browse character profiles and learn to properly build a monk themselves.

There is no denying that LS/LOH is only beneficial to the build. You preach that tempest rush builds are useless build and you would hate for anyone to waste money gearing up to that spec. How is you pointing them to a non-ls/loh build any different? They will NEED it come 1.0.5 at high monster levels.

Practice what you preach. It's a little hypocritical of you to make that such a strong statement when your offhand has both lifesteal and loh..

edit: I'd take a 10k dps drop to survive and not die.
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 10/2/2012 5:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Furiex

Absolutely impossible. It takes a godly item for each 7-10k DPS upgrade. Each godly item costs at least 100m. So it would cost at least 500m to bring him to that point.

i thought the Chang-Fu AH Style can go that high lols. your right once your around 100+k dps if it's not going to gain you 7 to 10K + dps it's not really worth it and its not cheap either.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 05:10 PMPosted by scrapz
Sure, they should learn how to kite but they should have also taken 10 minutes to read the forums or browse character profiles and learn to properly build a monk themselves.

Yet your monk is far from properly built. I won't even touch on your Int gems, as you're prolly trolling someone. Let's list some things that are wrong with your itemization.

- Under 30k HP
- Low rolls on all your legendaries except pants
- No +dmg on your rings and ammy
- Rainbow Monks UNITE i.e. physical and lightning res
- Extra gold gem in helm lol?

Look Scrapz, you just got a free gear check from me.

Practice what you preach. It's a little hypocritical of you to make that such a strong statement when your offhand has both lifesteal and loh..

I bought my weapon specifically for MP7+, I can farm Act 3 with no sustain and have been doing that for months. Please don't make assumptions about me. Budget monks will not be able to step foot in MP7, even with 2k LOH. I specifically build these monks so that they can face roll the earlier parts of Act 3, where they have very a high chance of getting legendary items.

edit: I'd take a 10k dps drop to survive and not die.

So would I, but my DPS is at 165k. Going from 175k down to 165k is only a 5.7% DPS loss. But my customers have around 65k DPS, and losing 10k DPS means a 15% DPS loss. And as I said, I will be more than happy to make custom orders with LOH.
Edited by Furiex#1939 on 10/2/2012 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
when will you be on?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]