Diablo® III

[WTS] Pre-made Monks and Custom requests

sure, you've read it. apologize for taking up space in the thread. feel free to msg me in game whenebver
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 10/2/2012 7:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
At what DPS would you suggest going for some sustain with your weapons? I'm only around 70k unbuffed, but I plan on picking up some set pieces after 1.05 comes out (hoping prices drop a bit).
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Piffle
At what DPS would you suggest going for some sustain with your weapons? I'm only around 70k unbuffed, but I plan on picking up some set pieces after 1.05 comes out (hoping prices drop a bit).

For life steal, above 100k dps. For LOH, I would say ~1000 LOH with 2.0 attack speed. Again, I always advertise for facerolling A3, LOH is not necessary because LOH always comes at a cost of your DPS. For 1.05, yes, you will need some sort of sustain.

10/02/2012 06:44 PMPosted by scrapz
sure, you've read it. apologize for taking up space in the thread. feel free to msg me in game whenebver

I don't hold any grudges. GL HF.
Edited by Furiex#1939 on 10/2/2012 9:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi Chang, need a big help here. Been racking my brains to try to gear towards 1.0.5.

My monk is doing well carrying players up to 3/4 player games in 1.0.4, but I've a feeling I'm just gonna be fodder in high MP 1.0.5.

Figured I'll probably need more resists (have about 600 now) and definitely some LS (have none now, just some life regen). Based on your experience, do you think it's possible to achieve one or both on a budget of 100-125mil without significant loss to DPS (trying to stay around 110-120k unbuffed)? Everything I'm seeing so far on AH far outstrips that budget.

Thanks a bunch.
Reply Quote
Hey man I'm still interested in buying a set for 20-25 million if you can get one with 60+ dps and 5k def man
Reply Quote
Hi Chang,

If you don't mind, I would also like some advice on how to gear for 1.0.5. I'm kinda stuck and not sure which piece I can upgrade for maximum+efficient DPS increase.

Thanks
Reply Quote
Hi Chang, need a big help here. Been racking my brains to try to gear towards 1.0.5.

Let's take a look when I get home today.

10/02/2012 10:19 PMPosted by MrNastyTime
Hey man I'm still interested in buying a set for 20-25 million if you can get one with 60+ dps and 5k def man

Add me in-game with the note, do you have the funds available now?

10/03/2012 03:04 AMPosted by Elcarim
If you don't mind, I would also like some advice on how to gear for 1.0.5. I'm kinda stuck and not sure which piece I can upgrade for maximum+efficient DPS increase.

Your monk is hard to min-max, I'll take a harder look when I get home.
Reply Quote
I have about 28million to spend on a set. Really want 60k+ DPS and 40k hp, 5000+ armor and 500 resist all. If possible please let me know.
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 12:03 PMPosted by SaDisticD
I have about 28million to spend on a set. Really want 60k+ DPS and 40k hp, 5000+ armor and 500 resist all. If possible please let me know.

Do you want those stats with or without LOH? I can help you in about 6 hrs.
Reply Quote
Hi Furiex, i tried to add you in game to get a customized quote, dont know if u accept adds. anyway add me if you can i would like to get a quote for my budget. thanks !
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Prodigy
Hi Furiex, i tried to add you in game to get a customized quote, dont know if u accept adds. anyway add me if you can i would like to get a quote for my budget. thanks !

I'm not online right now, I do add people who add a meaningful note in the FR. Otherwise, I classify it as spam. You can PM me on twitch if you'd like.
Edited by Furiex#1939 on 10/3/2012 12:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 12:03 PMPosted by SaDisticD

Very doable :P
Reply Quote
What should I do next? I know I need to get LS on my weapons for 1.0.5 but I can't find any at a decent price. I am going to pick up an Inna's pants sooner or later although I'm scared of losing all the vitality on my current pants.

Any other suggestions and or tips?
Reply Quote
What should I do next? I know I need to get LS on my weapons for 1.0.5 but I can't find any at a decent price. I am going to pick up an Inna's pants sooner or later although I'm scared of losing all the vitality on my current pants.

Any other suggestions and or tips?

^ Previous customer - My monks come with a limited warranty =D

It's really hard to make the switch to legendaries as a Monk because our sets offer very little defensive stats. You could try finding a decent WKL with LS, I'm not sure how much those go for tbh.

I am not a big fan of the Strongarm bracers, I hope you didn't pay too much for them.

Your next big piece should definitely be the Inna's pants, but you need to balance your Vit first.

Try for the same amulet with 100 vit as well, and maybe Arcane res too. If you're patient, you could find one less than 3m.

Then your net loss would be 91 vit when you get a pair of Inna's pants, which wouldn't be too bad, like around 4k HP loss.
Edited by Furiex#1939 on 10/3/2012 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey Furiex. i have 20m to play with. would like 50k + dps 35k-40k life 600 resist 5k armor. also do you think any of what i have on now will be reused? and thanks.
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Dissention
Hey Furiex. i have 20m to play with. would like 50k + dps 35k-40k life 600 resist 5k armor. also do you think any of what i have on now will be reused? and thanks.

I could reuse your helm. I could bring you to those stats with LOH (which I assume you want since you're stacking that now)

Add me in game with a relevant message.
Edited by Furiex#1939 on 10/3/2012 3:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Don't have to have it. i am open honestly. and thank you.
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Dissention
Don't have to have it

Basically, from my previous builds ... 600-800 LOH comes at a cost of about 7-10k DPS. So it's up to you.
Reply Quote
i would rather have the dps. burning things down faster.

i have also switched some of my gear out trying to follow what i have read on this thread.
Edited by Dissention#1108 on 10/3/2012 4:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks Furiex! I got the strongarm bracers for 1M, that's the only reason I bought them and they had nice resists.

I'll look into picking up more vit on my gear, I'm sure I can get it on my jewelry and more on my shoulders.

Was my Inna's helm a good purchase? I got it for 18M.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]