Diablo® III

[WTS] Pre-made Monks and Custom requests

Thanks again Furiex!!! loving the gear set!!!
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 12:03 PMPosted by SaDisticD
I have about 28million to spend on a set. Really want 60k+ DPS and 40k hp, 5000+ armor and 500 resist all. If possible please let me know.

I'm having internet problems right now, I was almost done with your Monk. Posting this from my phone. I'll try to get back online ASAP.
Reply Quote
Ok no problem I am still on just keep me updated.
Reply Quote
I've got ~40 million to spend. Really want 75k+ DPS and 45k hp, 5000+ armor and 550 resist all. Let me know if you can help me out. Here's where I'm sitting right now: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/uberamd-1926/hero/18864201
Reply Quote
Well I need to head to work. Ill be back on in about 8 to 9 hours.
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 12:46 PMPosted by SaDisticD

Okay I'll give you your Monk later tonight.
Reply Quote
@sadistic
Okay I'll give you your Monk later tonight.

@uberamd
Your Monk will be impossible to get those stats with only 40m. There are not enough slots on your monk for me too work with. The only slots I can touch are Ring1, Ammy, Weapons. You currently have 364 Resist and 37k HP (using mostly Amethysts). That means I have to add 170 vit, 190 resist, and 11k DPS.

I don't think it's possible with your budget. You kinda screwed yourself over in getting that many legendaries with low rolls.
Edited by Furiex#1939 on 10/4/2012 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@sadistic
@uberamd
Your Monk will be impossible to get those stats with only 40m. There are not enough slots on your monk for me too work with. The only slots I can touch are Ring1, Ammy, Weapons. You currently have 364 Resist and 37k HP (using mostly Amethysts). That means I have to add 170 vit, 190 resist, and 11k DPS.

I don't think it's possible with your budget. You kinda screwed yourself over in getting that many legendaries with low rolls.

What would we be looking at then, 100 mil? 150?
Reply Quote
What kinda money we looking at to get me from 55k to say 80k?
I haven't been playing very long (Just shy of 2 weeks) but I have currently 50mil, can farm till I get whatever money is needed. I really need weapons badly.

Also any advice people are willing to give it always welcome

Forgot to link my character:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bewbilicious-1363/hero/26671895
Edited by Bewbilicious#1363 on 10/4/2012 1:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 12:46 PMPosted by SaDisticD

Here's your Monk: http://imgur.com/vcvAp

It cost a bit over 22m

Just subtract about 6k DPS and 6k HP
Edited by Furiex#1939 on 10/4/2012 2:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Bewbilicious

You did a very nice job at gearing your Monk, so nice that ... there's no easy way to get 25k DPS. I would quote about 50m for every 5k DPS. I always recommend at least medium-medium high rolls on legendaries because if you get the low rolls, they will depreciate very quickly. Your resists are nice but your vitality is low. As a rule of thumb, you will lose vit and res when you go up in DPS unless you shell out for the godly rolls.

Getting to 80k will cost you about 150-200m. Unless you are willing to let go of your WKL since that is holding you back on paper doll DPS.
Reply Quote
@uberamd
I could get you those stats with mostly rares, I would sell off all your Inna's items since they are not helping the situation. But I would keep the Nats. If you're okay with that, I could probably do it with your current budget.
Reply Quote
@Furiex

At what point is giving up WKL an option? I have been keeping an eye out for one with higher dps, but they are like 100+Mil sadly.
Reply Quote
@Furiex

At what point is giving up WKL an option? I have been keeping an eye out for one with higher dps, but they are like 100+Mil sadly.

I would say you can get up to 100k DPS with the WKL with really good armor. However, if you want any higher sheet DPS, you'd have to replace it.

The hard part about replacing your WKL is that it has LS
Reply Quote
Hey Furiex, I'm not on the test server, so was wondering what monster power level you think I can farm at. Will be upgrading my jewelery after 1.05 hits.

Thanks
Reply Quote
Hey Furiex, I'm not on the test server, so was wondering what monster power level you think I can farm at. Will be upgrading my jewelery after 1.05 hits.

Thanks

Maybe 4-5
Reply Quote
@Furiex

With a 75 mill budget what dps range could we put together? Either adding on to my current gear or just starting over.

Could that set have at least 2 piece Innas or would that put it out of budget?
Reply Quote
Hi, ive got about 25-30m atm.

Sitting at 46k Hp, 5.8k armour, 660 Resist and 56k dps. Do u think u can get me up to 70k Dps without losing too much resist and armour?

Which pieces do u think would need replacing?
Edited by Noobie#6990 on 10/4/2012 6:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just curious, why isn't LOH or LS necessary to farm Act 3?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]