Diablo® III

Ice Climbers

How come the Ice Climbers dont have the 12% run speed on them? I personally dont care about any boots unless they have the run speed. Possible this stat can be added to them? Run speed should be standard on boots if they are legendary
Reply Quote
no run speed? maybe because the boots are used for climbing.. xD
Reply Quote
Climb faster?
Reply Quote
How come all legendaries aren't the same?!
Reply Quote
They are nice boots, but hard to consider any boots to wear unless they have runspeed.
Reply Quote
ur stupid OP no one cares what you think. People will pay a lot for ice climbers
Reply Quote
You can get runspeed on a bunch of things. Inna's pants, Lacuni Prowlers, Tyrael's Might...I think there are more, that's just off the top of my head. So there are options, if you really want it.
Reply Quote
some of them have and very expensive ones...next time search carefully u idiot
Reply Quote
Wow people are grumpy tonight!
Reply Quote
Ice Climbers has insane stat allocation... I personally prefer getting them with Tyraels might and Lacunis instead of going for something like the IK 5 piece set bonus
Edited by Xyrrus#1462 on 9/26/2012 6:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The ones that don't have move start at around 15m, the ones that do start at over 100m. I tried a 15m ice climber on my barb and to be honest, it's not worth the cost when my 51k rare boots are almost as good, the difference was maybe 10% worse than the ice climbers. Even rare boots with my stats and 12% move cost half of what the cheapest ice climbers do.
Reply Quote
As the poster above me mentioned....Ice Climbers do have 12% run speed sometimes, but they are extremely rare and extremely expensive.

Next time your on the AH search "ice climbers" and filter "movement speed"...usually around 2-3 pages of them on sale.

Personally, I think it's much smarter to get the run speed on 2 other, less expensive items, and just get non-runspeed ice climbers
Edited by BossHawg#1755 on 9/26/2012 7:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Speaking of Ice Climbers, I found a pair last night, and sold them for 78 mill today (my biggest and only huge sale of all time so far). They were actually an upgrade for me in every way (even had lightning resist), EXCEPT no move speed. And so ultimately I decided that I'd rather be 12% more efficient on moving (since you spend a lot of time moving) than get the damage bonus from them.

Plus I feel a lot richer now lol.
Reply Quote
I'd kill for some 200+ int with vit ice climbers, run speed or not.
Reply Quote
Innas and Lacunis are probably the best way to get 24% movement speed without boots, both in terms of stats given and cost.
Reply Quote
For barbs tyreal + lacuni + no ms ice climbers is good combo.
Reply Quote
I settled with Firewalkers. Ice Climbers too expensive even without +%MS.
Reply Quote
Average ice climbers = 15 million

Average iceclimbers with ms% = 150 million
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]