Diablo® III

DBoy Helping Barbs Gear For New and End Game.

B
U
M
P
4 da D-boy

Hey acri nice to see U back loved some of the PVP posting U have been doin m8!
Reply Quote
Hey DBoy, you still helping barbs gear?
If so, id like to build one.
I have emailed you and added you in game.
Hit me up!
Reply Quote
I need some help too. I currently have 5m to spend. I wanna replace rings and ammies, but I also dont wanna lose my strength.
Reply Quote
Hey DBoy, I have been doing pretty good and can get through MP3-4 fairly well, just takes forever to kill things. Ive got about 130m and would either like help gearing or advise on the best items I should look for, for the price.

Thanks!
Edited by Rysor#1653 on 2/9/2013 2:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
DBoy had helped to where i am now.

BUMP to the top
Reply Quote
Hey DBoy, I am hoping you can give me a little advice on my gear setup. I'm looking to upgrade, but I want to do it effectively. Current budget is 70 mil.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SAPGuy-1777/hero/13786295

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
600m budget here, I'll add ya in game later
Reply Quote
450m budget here
Reply Quote
100m budget... have problems with profile( bugged so cant be viewed on the web)
ill add u in game hope u have time! <3 no !@#$ :P
Reply Quote
Aww, missed this great thread. Does DBoy still provide gearing service? If yes, im in. 300m Budget.
Reply Quote
Hi OP, i have fren that need a service to get 200k+ unbuffed with SoJ.. can help?
Reply Quote
Dboy hasn't posted in a while, anyone know if he's still providing this service ?_?
Reply Quote
Long haul break time
Reply Quote
Hi DBoy Ive been reading this thread from the first page. Great job with helping others gear up! Was wondering if you can give me advice on what I would upgrade next. Im currently lost and Im just leveling up my paragon and checking AH from time to time. I'll add you up and hope I can chat with you soon. Many thanks!!
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/es/profile/ivach-2828/hero/1727135

Next most important upgrade please? (Im not rich, just 15M :( )
Reply Quote
Hi. Not sure if this thread is dead but I need some help with gearing. Is anyone available to help?
Reply Quote
DBoy, if this thread is still active and you are still helping people, then I need ya. I stopped playing ~August 2012 and am just coming back to the game. Until a day or two ago I'd never heard of things like MP lvls or Skorn, etc. Budget is tight, like 2M tight. and Im just barely into A2 atm.

Thanks
Val
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]