Diablo® III

DBoy Helping Barbs Gear For New and End Game.

I will deffinetly be experimenting with the Frenzy build alot more when 1.05 hits, but will probaly always use Ww as my main skill build, theres nothing like it when It comes to farming efficiently.

For frenzy, take a look at battle rage:blood shed. I think at high crit/crit damage levels it is roughly equivalent to marauder's rage in damage output on a single target and much more damage in any AOE situation.
Reply Quote
I will try that out, Frenzy spec needs tons of Aoe thats one thing I liked using sidearm for but I can see that working even better.
Edited by DBoy187#1339 on 10/9/2012 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Got a spot open if anyone needs a set add me DBoY187#1339
Reply Quote
Been doing alot of testing on the Ptr server, I think minimum amount of Ar to focus is around 500, armor around 6000 and if you can get your Dps up to around 100k you should be able to farm Mp5-6 pretty well. Monsters still have tons of Health I think a mojor thing for people is going to be getting the dps up high enough to effectivly farm the higher Mp lvls. I tried out dropping warcry for overpower killing spree and using bash punish and brawler to increase my dps to around 370k buffed with wotb an it is still quite difficult to kill elites in mp 9-10 very quickly. Gonna see if im able to boost my dps up to about 450k buffed maybe dropping My Ls and Ar down a bit and see how that works out.
Reply Quote
I think I will be floating around the MP4 lvl if those are the minimums.

Do you think one should work on their AR before moving to higher DPS? I think I have around 7200 armor, 350-450 AR and about 60K DPS with BR.

Ultimately you still need to survive longer than the monster and its highly unlikely that you can kill them before they kill you.
Reply Quote
@DBoy187

I just made my WW Barb a few days ago. Could you give me some tips on how I can make it better? My budget sits around 100Mil or a little higher. Right now I struggle on MP6 (can't really tank elites + whites)

Thank you kind sir!!
Reply Quote
hey dboy, i've been reading through a few of yours and acrimony's threads and checked out both of your profiles extensively and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed as well as super jelly. In your personal opinion do you think I could break the 100k dps barrier with 130 mil and my current gear? I think I have a decent set to build upon as i'm almost rockin 60k dps unbuffed and roughly 40k hp, my allres could use some work, and my plan was to grab some blackthorne's legs with 2 sockets, maybe an andy's helm with a socket, and some better gloves/bracer with the 130 mil. Anyways whatever knowledge you could bestow upon me I would greatly appreciate.
Reply Quote
Hey dboy i just came into approx 100 mil and although i am not needing you to shop for me i would like to discuss gear and weps and trying to raise my dps and get ready for the patch
Reply Quote
@DBoy187, By the way, looks like all you have is 3% lifesteal, how are you able to survive??
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 02:40 PMPosted by FrakinSkullz
hey dboy, i've been reading through a few of yours and acrimony's threads and checked out both of your profiles extensively and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed as well as super jelly. In your personal opinion do you think I could break the 100k dps barrier with 130 mil and my current gear? I think I have a decent set to build upon as i'm almost rockin 60k dps unbuffed and roughly 40k hp, my allres could use some work, and my plan was to grab some blackthorne's legs with 2 sockets, maybe an andy's helm with a socket, and some better gloves/bracer with the 130 mil. Anyways whatever knowledge you could bestow upon me I would greatly appreciate.

Can you log out with your regular gear? Or am I looking at your regular gear with MF%?
Reply Quote
3% Life steal is sustainable when your over 200k Dps buffed. When 1.05 drops I will deffinetly be increasing it to atleast 5.8-6% or either try to raise my dps.
Reply Quote
B
U
M
P
For da Dboy!
Reply Quote
dboy187 i hope we can meet up n discuss..i hv a big budget... would love to hv more than 150k dps and prepare myself for the future patch...500m enough? plz let me know coz im from malaysia and i believ our time zone is diff so hardly we can meet up in da game... i will always be reading the post here so if ur on the game plz noted me here i will try online n get to u asap...or i will be on da game menu n waiting for u n meet u in da game...
Edited by jstndng#1729 on 10/12/2012 9:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Sorry I don't need your service anymore. Thank you though.
Edited by Mike#1650 on 10/12/2012 1:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
check me out pls
Reply Quote
hey thanks for the help dboy definetly can tell the difference. just vouching you and it was well worth the 10% fee :p

also just found a ik belt :p prolly wouldnt have found it if i wouldnt have gotten help from u :p
Edited by Reasoning#1112 on 10/12/2012 6:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
=]
Reply Quote
=]
Reply Quote
fellow dboy, Im just curious what I could improve for matching the minimum requirements for upcoming patch?
Reply Quote
Reasoning, people like you and my good friend Santa here is the reason I do this for. Usually when people come to me they are getting frustraited with the game and not really progressing as much as they like. So its always good to see you guys getting rich after my help, this game is supposed to be fun for people and its not always the case somtimes it feels a little frustraiting and more like work.

Klukku, unfortunately We all can use a little improvement but if your wanting to set a goal to reach I would say start out with getting the core of your build down first. Aim for tons of mitigation. Start with your pants and chest, shoulders, belt, boots. This is where you want the most of your stats high str, vit and Ar. For example pants and chest 50str/200vit 60Ar. Then as you progress start adding a little more Stats and Ar/Armor. Once you get your survivability together start boosting your Dps from your jewelry, gloves, helm, bracers and weapons since they can increase you Dps easily.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]