Diablo® III

DBoy Helping Barbs Gear For New and End Game.

Dboy Just Finished my Set, And For 200m Budget I couldnt have asked More. ^_^(Gem not Included)
Reply Quote
Thanks Pink flower, Enjoyed working on the set and it looks great. I really liked the deals I got on your gear. And that offhand was a steal.
But how much did you spend on all Radiant star gems? I bet those were almost 200mill by thierselves lol.
Edited by DBoy187#1339 on 11/16/2012 7:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
any advice on my barb? Ive got 150M to spend

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/heyr8kb-1349/hero/10145722
Reply Quote
2 Hander Ww sets are slightly more gear dependent to keep fury up and perma Wotb, so its very important to get ias on your Rings and gloves.
Reply Quote
Hi DBoy,

First of all thank you very much for doing this for the community :)

I just want to ask, for my Barb is there anything I can upgrade for around 50m?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Gammarax-6910/hero/4135680

I really want to get a Lacuni's next but the prices for those with STR/Resist/CritCh are just crazy.

I've looked at some trifecta rings as well but seems like they don't add that much DPS over those that I have now.

Any advice? :)
Reply Quote
Hi DBoy, I've added you (accepted) but can I know when you always free to chat/help. I think we're in a different timezone.
Reply Quote
Thanks Pink flower, Enjoyed working on the set and it looks great. I really liked the deals I got on your gear. And that offhand was a steal.
But how much did you spend on all Radiant star gems? I bet those were almost 200mill by thierselves lol.

Amazing! I couldn't believe 200 mil can build up a 150k dps barb with such high EHP. I spent more than 500 mil yet my gear don't seem any better... Dboy, could you pls give me some gearing advices? Im kind of stuck at whats next. Your help is much appreciated!
Reply Quote
If I have added you and havent spoke with you yet, it is very important for you to contact me when you get a chance. I will always try to respond and let you know if im busy or not. If I didnt respond to you I was either AFK or missed your message so please try again at another time until I respond. It doesnt annoy me at all and I understand you guys need help, I was there once myself. If your needing a gear set build I will put you down for it on my list. So please message me dont wait for me to contact you, chances are I am so busy I dont have time to message everyone on my list and I will never get to you if you dont message me.

Also I it is very hard to tell people what to upgrade next or check thier gear, I like to start from scratch the best that way I know exactly what is needed, I am very particular about what stats I get on my pieces and I cant give you an accurate gear check without knowing your exact stats on the details tab.

It is always better to get Avrg dmg on rings over crit damage, the average damage stacks better if you allready have huge amounts of crit damage on your weapons and amulet.

I am on Central Us Time zone, I am usually online from 3pm-9-10pm on the weekdays and 8Am - 1-2Am on weekends.

The best advice I can give you for gearing and shopping, is be patient and dont go for items with alot of small stats. Its better to stack pieces with a few Huge stats than a bunch with small stats. The bigger Str/Vit you can get on your chest/pants, Shoulders/Boots the more you can skinp on your other gear to get the most Core offensive stats.
Edited by DBoy187#1339 on 11/17/2012 8:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
Demoo, your gear looks very nice allready, just work on getting that Ik chest with more Vit, your rings and ammy could be adding alot more dps also. Everything else looks great. If you can get your dps high enough you can drop the bloodthirst for a defensive passive or brawlers. Also dont worry about the bash dmg on belt, higher str and vit will be better to go for along with 3% Ls.
Reply Quote
... Excellent discussions ....
I, somehow, don't like playing 2h builds. Tried it. Not much fun for me .... Way too much spinning.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VWAR-1792/hero/8831064

Almost all my stuff is from AH. Patience was a virtue .... Don't get stuff from "top shelf", a little bit of compromise saves a lot. For e.g., I still can't find an affordable echoing fury.

Second, please have a look at my stats /build. I can literally take a nap while fighting elites .... And still survive. ..... Without an echoing fury .....

Any suggestions ?
Reply Quote
heyo! just went from rags to riches. originally never had more than 1m at a time, now i have 100m. what should i be looking for? i just got a 170str mempo, but that's it so far. any ideas would be great, thanks!
Reply Quote
Dboy is the best, great service, a great gentleman, for any help, he is the man.
Reply Quote
Thanks, Pariah. I tried to msg you the other day but no answer guess you were afk. Was wondering how you liked the gear. I know you seemed in a hurry after I gave it to you. Anyways Take care bro and Good luck!
Reply Quote
@Dboy, ever since i got the gear upgrade from you 2-3 weeks ago, including the tips on what stat to prioritize, i have religiously followed it and get to this point. i did some upgrades myself base on the guides/tips you have provided and its hard without really shelling tons of gold but that's the way it is.

i did msg you last nite to extend my gratitude(out of excitement too) knowing that without your help i won't reach this far - running MP10 for the first time with 2-3 deaths(mostly on RD, molten and arcane sentry combo) deaths on Keeps>2>3>Korsisk>Rakkis run. i was adamant at first since i'm not really sure if the gear i had is ready for it, what the heck there's nothing to lose if i try.

Thanks, you doing a great service to the barb community.

P.S this goes to Acri and Ender too.
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 11/17/2012 10:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 01:04 PMPosted by RickyPuppy
heyo! just went from rags to riches. originally never had more than 1m at a time, now i have 100m. what should i be looking for? i just got a 170str mempo, but that's it so far. any ideas would be great, thanks

hi rickp, plz. link you D3 profile, its needed to make the initial evaluation on your gear, skills and playstyle.
Reply Quote
@Dboy, ever since i got the gear upgrade from you 2-3 weeks ago, including the tips on what stat to prioritize, i have religiously followed it and get to this point. i did some upgrades myself base on the guides/tips you have provided and its hard without really shelling tons of gold but that's the way it is.

i did msg you last nite to extend my gratitude(out of excitement too) knowing that without your help i won't reach this far - running MP10 for the first time with 2-3(mostly on RD, molten and arcane sentry combo) deaths on Keeps>2>3>Korsisk>Rakkis run. i was adamant at first since i'm not really sure if the gear i had is ready for it, what the heck there's nothing to lose if i try.

Thanks, you doing a great service to the barb community.

P.S this goes to Acri and Ender too.

So good to hear how much you've progressed. I have no idea how much gold you have on hand at the moment, but whilst looking through the Barbarian forum, someone's selling Ice Climbers. Worth about 300m. High strength + vitality roll, but 10% life. A good starter.
Reply Quote
So good to hear how much you've progressed. I have no idea how much gold you have on hand at the moment, but whilst looking through the Barbarian forum, someone's selling Ice Climbers. Worth about 300m. High strength + vitality roll, but 10% life. A good starter.

thanks for the head's up though, got this IC i'm wearing now with 10%life/10ms/some vita and 191str/ for 175m, i guess its a good deal personally since it boosted my EHP stats. i did change one my ring too(with your suggestion to dump the HF ring)

but i will look onto this IC you've recommended.
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 11/17/2012 10:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
Very nice find on the Ic with 10Ms, id assume most people search for 12% reason why they were such a steal. Havent seen any 12ms ones for under 200mill. With those kind of stats.
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 10:45 PMPosted by DBoy187
Very nice find on the Ic with 10Ms, id assume most people search for 12% reason why they were such a steal. Havent seen any 12ms ones for under 200mill. With those kind of stats.

yes, dunno why an additional 2% life and ms could jack up the price, guess sellers are taking advantage being it a Bis gear. there was even one with with 197str/11%life/12MS/some vita that i tried to snipe, 1+minute bid was 188m and was getting outbid even at 250m. guess i was having a bidding war with a bot.
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 11/17/2012 11:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
As a note, you can get ICs without Vit for MUCH cheaper. I got mine for 80M.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]