57 Blood Elf Death Knight
I am totally interested, my WD is terrible :(

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Pygowsky-1563/hero/1814721

Pygowsky#1563
Edited by Pygowsky#1563 on 9/28/2012 3:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am interested in the giveaway!
Reply Quote
Kamahl, feel free to add ingame. Have got some stuff that is usable that needs a home.
Reply Quote
I'm your huckleberry.
Reply Quote
I also have some donations, cd/cc gloves, 12 ms and 72 ar boots, etc... good stuff for newer 60s...

Give me a shout in game. If you need help with anything, let me know.
Edited by HELL#1913 on 9/28/2012 5:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Okay, so the October 5th 1M gold/gear giveaway is still on. Thanks to the community there will be a bonus giveaway tomorrow. Tomorrows giveaway will be two full sets of armor. I've got one nice weapon so far, and I'll try to get another for tomorrow.

gl hf
Reply Quote
This is definatly a cool idea. I have some gear I can give to you. I'll be on later and I'll add you. Or just add me.
Reply Quote
I would love to join this.
Reply Quote
I would like some set gear. I like to fight using pyrogiest, manitou, pets and basically every spell I can just click once and then spam area damage like corpse bomb or slow burn rather than single target spells like vengeful spirit or hungry bats. I have some success with it and would like to go further to explore its potential but I die too fast although my build is designed to attack quick and stay mobile.
Reply Quote
Thang, please register with your profile so we can view your gear and help with the issues you're having.

Good luck to all the Voodoo Magic Men out there, I will start keeping more of my +int + cc/cd finds to donate so please remember to pass it on and if you're done with the gear you're given, give it to someone else!
Reply Quote
Hey, have already donated some gear to this cause. Will farm some more in about an hour or so. Any WD who need help in act 3 and wants to tag along is welcome. PM me in game.
Reply Quote
I've got some gear to get rid off for witch doctors. Please add me in game to collect it. My battle tag is mistersponge1847
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/a/MuQsQ
These are pictures of each set. One pic with with mojo, one with shield for each set.

I've got two sets of gear ready to go. I've fought my way through the Keep Depths and Siegebreaker with both sets. Some of the elites packs can be nasty, but a little practice will get you there. Stats listed are with Enchantress Powered Armor. If you win one of these sets please try them out with this build. Once you get used to it then you can start tweaking your gear and your build. Your gear and your abilities should work together and this is the build that I think works best with the sets that I'm putting together.

Enchantress:Charm, Powered Armor, Disorient, Focused Mind
Skills: Plague of Toads: Rain of Toads, Soul Harvest: Soul to Waste, Zombie Dogs:anything but final gift, Gargantuan:Restless Giant, Spirit Walk: Honored Guest, Zombie Charger: Zombie Bears
Passives:Jungle Fortitude, Vision Quest, Spirit Vessel
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/a/MuQsQ
These are pictures of each set. One pic with with mojo, one with shield for each set.

I've got two sets of gear ready to go. I've fought my way through the Keep Depths and Siegebreaker with both sets. Some of the elites packs can be nasty, but a little practice will get you there. Stats listed are with Enchantress Powered Armor. If you win one of these sets please try them out with this build. Once you get used to it then you can start tweaking your gear and your build. Your gear and your abilities should work together and this is the build that I think works best with the sets that I'm putting together.

Skills: Plague of Toads: Rain of Toads, Soul Harvest: Soul to Waste, Zombie Dogs:anything but final gift, Gargantuan:Restless Giant, Spirit Walk: Honored Guest, Zombie Charger: Zombie Bears

Nice work Kamahl!
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/a/MuQsQThese are pictures of each set. One pic with with mojo, one with shield for each set.I've got two sets of gear ready to go. I've fought my way through the Keep Depths and Siegebreaker with both sets. Some of the elites packs can be nasty, but a little practice will get you there. Stats listed are with Enchantress Powered Armor. If you win one of these sets please try them out with this build. Once you get used to it then you can start tweaking your gear and your build. Your gear and your abilities should work together and this is the build that I think works best with the sets that I'm putting together.Enchantress:Charm, Powered Armor, Disorient, Focused MindSkills: Plague of Toads: Rain of Toads, Soul Harvest: Soul to Waste, Zombie Dogs:anything but final gift, Gargantuan:Restless Giant, Spirit Walk: Honored Guest, Zombie Charger: Zombie BearsPassives:Jungle Fortitude, Vision Quest, Spirit Vessel

Props.
Reply Quote
im interested!! will help me immensely
Reply Quote
I am interested in the giveaway Kamahl!!

might need some help with skill build too...
Edited by AcidManiac#1785 on 9/29/2012 9:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey Kamahl I sent you a friend request ingame. I got a few pieces I can let ppl have if they want them. Got some nice int vit ar shields and alot of rings some with sockets.
Edited by Kinesiology#2764 on 9/29/2012 11:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Necrolysis and Kenji are the winners of todays Bonus Giveaway. AKA the Thanks for all the Donations Giveaway.

Add me in game to collect your prize

This armor was put together with this build in mind:
Edited by Kamahl#1834 on 9/29/2012 3:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If you didnt win you still have a chance at the Giveaway on the 5th, and with all the donations i've been getting i might be able to do another giveaway between now and then so keep checking in on the thread.

Some of you actually have better gear than what I'm giving away, and others are only a piece or two away. Look at the gear I'm giving out, and if it looks similar to what you are using try using the build that I listed out above. I think some LOH is really going to make a difference for a few of you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]