Diablo® III

The Great WD Gear Giveaway #2

Thanks for the upgrades!
Reply Quote
I'm interested!
Reply Quote
I'm interested, sign me in.
Reply Quote
To those interested, please post using your D3 profile. Also, and this is not required, but it would be helpful if you said what issues you were having. Thanks.

gl hf
Edited by Kamahl#1834 on 9/30/2012 5:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/a/MuQsQ

I've added the gear for the October 5th giveaway to the link above (scroll down they are labeled Giveaway #2). Its still short 1 LOH ring but its shaping up pretty nice. You can also check my profile to see the gear.
Reply Quote
It is really nice of you doing so! My DPS is a little off when dealing the elites in A3. Definitely interested in this give-away event!
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 01:34 PMPosted by HeroHaoPan
It is really nice of you doing so! My DPS is a little off when dealing the elites in A3. Definitely interested in this give-away event!

Your DPS is 75k. The gear that we are giving away is lucky to have 30K dps. If you are having any issues in Act 3 it has nothing to do with your DPS. I've gotten through Act 3 with 13k DPS. Try working on your defensive stats (Armor, ResAll, and Vit). If you can get around 40K HP, 4000 Armor, and 400K ResAll with even 50K DPS you should have no problem rolling through Act 3. You might also try switching your build up a little. I'm not familiar with a lot of different builds, but there are several good threads on this forum talking about different builds.
gl hf
Reply Quote
Hi there,

It's nice to see some generous peeps on the internet willing to help out others who are struggling... I'm one of the struggling ones... could really use some gear help here.

Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
Thanks in advance for doing this Kamahl and gang.

My new WD is struggling in A3 using variants of the Monster build. Trying to find gear to match the numbers you posted but not able to get much. I'm close to the numbers but lacking in the dps department badly (under 20k).

Any help is appreciated!
Reply Quote
I am interested in this ! i would be so thankful and grateful if i get chosen!
Reply Quote
I am interested, I have almost given up on my WD at this point. <3
Reply Quote
I am most definitely interested! Good luck, and thank you for being such an inspiring player.
Reply Quote
I've got another set to give away. I've gotten some good items that don't have LOH so this set will not have any LOH. It is 4500 Armor, 512 All Res, 45K HP and 36K DPS. You can check it out at http://imgur.com/a/MuQsQ (labeled Bonus Set #3)

I tried out a new build with this gear that seems to work pretty well and it doesnt use bears or rain of toads. I've been getting a lot of questions about different builds and I dont have much experience with them so I'm trying some things out. Reflect Dmg is not fun without LOH, but its doable.
Here is the build that I was using this gear with:
Enchantress:Powered Amor and Focused Mind (i recommend this for all builds to get started)
Fire Bomb:Fire Pit
Acid Cloud:Acid Rain
Zombie Dogs:whatever
Gargantuan: Restless Giant (I consider Dogs+Garg a must when getting started in Act3)
Spirit Walk: Healing Journey
Mass Confusion: Paranoia This could be several different things (Soul Harvest, Horrify, Big Bad Voodoo, Wall of Zombies, Grasp)

Passives: Jungle Fortitude, Spirit Vessel, Your choice I was using gruesome feast

I'll give this set out tomorrow nite.
Edited by Kamahl#1834 on 9/30/2012 4:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I would like to participate please, just starting my WD!

Thanks a lot
Reply Quote
For sure interested... of course. I have decent dps but no AR :( you can check my gear out if you want. I am just tired of running act 1 runs and not getting anything good :( not yet done with act 2, just get facerolled each time. Help me out please!
Reply Quote
I too, am interested!
Reply Quote
You need to have a level 60 WD to get the gear. Hopefully I'll still be giving out gear when you turn 60.

09/30/2012 05:29 PMPosted by OneUp
For sure interested... of course. I have decent dps but no AR :( you can check my gear out if you want. I am just tired of running act 1 runs and not getting anything good :( not yet done with act 2, just get facerolled each time. Help me out please!

Your AllRes looks like its 520 thats really good. Your HP is okay, a bit on the low side but not a problem. Your Armor is the weakest of all of your defensive stats. I'd like to see it get closer to 4000. The other problem i see is ResAll on jewelry. It would be better to have it on chest and pants so you can get more DPS stats on jewelry. I think if you got a new chest and pants with AR, and LOH on all of your jewelry you would have no problem with Act 2 or 3. I think you'll need to drop PTV and BR in those Acts though. If you interested in trying that approach let me know and I'll try and find those pieces for you.
Reply Quote
Hey again Kamahl , so this thread will be your most active ones yes? anyway may I add you in game just in case we can do runs together . my stats is still pretty low and am currently trying to gather enough golds to afford upgrades .

still looking for the helm , chest and pants armor that you recommend though .

just a quick question though , currently I only have about 1.5 million . what would you recommend me to upgrade first ?

thanks in advance
Reply Quote
I am very interested as my WD needs some gear. When is it going to happen on October 5th? I ask because I'll be in Vegas for my bachelor party later in the day :)
Reply Quote
I also am interested in this. I am a new 60 WD and am definitely having problems staying alive when fighting elite packs. I just don't do enough DPS to be able to handle anything past midway through Act II.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]