Diablo® III

The Great WD Gear Giveaway #2

Sign me up, if you can get me an upgrade on any slot I'm willing to donate either one of my mojos here

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6759186719
Reply Quote
Sorry, double post. How much are your budgets though? I also don't mind donating something like a million or so, not very rich, this is the most I can afford to give for now. Love the effort though, wish someone had helped me out before, but getting the ball rolling is most important
Edited by DANERD#6464 on 9/30/2012 9:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm definitely interested.
Struggling to get past quick mobs with my crappy gear...
Any help would be greatly appreciated..
Reply Quote
Still in A3 farming, need a better dps... Can advise? I am interested...
Reply Quote
@soulz: drop the shield and get a good mojo, you're lacking int, the mojo can rectify that, as well as provide some extra dps. Until your dps hits 25-30k, drop vengeful spirit and use siphon for the health. Also drop fierce loyalty since you don't have much in the way of thorns or regen, you're better off using spirit vessel, helps with both SW and Harvest there. pet can be resummoned and if you want them tankier, drop Gf and get zombie handler

@bigbadrat: mojo needs an upgrade, that's for sure, AH should have a decent one at 100-200k you also don;t have spammable mana spenders (locusts are damage over time, so i'm not counting them) so drop VQ and get something like jungle fort or blood ritual. Personally don't play without pets, so I can't comment much on your build.

GLHF!
Reply Quote
I am interested, and thank you to everyone who has helped run this event. It is nice to have community events like this.
Reply Quote
im interested
Reply Quote
i'm interested for the give away.
Reply Quote
I have no need to enter but I'd be happy to donate a few million gold to you for future give aways.

I appreciate what you're doing and would be glad to support the WD community.

Add me in game. :D
Reply Quote
I am interested!! I just rolled a WD a few days ago because I am frustrated with monk. I don't have many Intel gear or even gems because I have been giving them away to friends.
I would really appreciate any help that anyone can offer. I am currently level 42.. should reach level 60 in about 3 days or so. cheeers!!
Reply Quote
I have no need to enter but I'd be happy to donate a few million gold to you for future give aways.

I appreciate what you're doing and would be glad to support the WD community.

Add me in game. :D

09/30/2012 09:40 PMPosted by DANERD
Sorry, double post. How much are your budgets though? I also don't mind donating something like a million or so, not very rich, this is the most I can afford to give for now. Love the effort though, wish someone had helped me out before, but getting the ball rolling is most important

I'm sure Kamahl would appreciate this and the community as well! Thanks Brent and Danerd!
Edited by Tocean#1750 on 10/1/2012 6:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Update: Full gear giveaway sometime tonite. You can see the gear @ http://imgur.com/a/MuQsQ its labeled bonus giveaway #3. Its not a LOH setup, and I recommend trying out the build that I posted on Page 3 of this thread (post #53)

Friday Oct 5th giveaway is still on and will be for the gear that I currently have equipped (possibly better if I get some upgrades between now and then).

You do not have to be online at the time of the giveaway to win, i'll hold it for a reasonable amount of time.

If you have posted that you want to be in on the giveaways and you are not posting with your D3 profile (or at least linking to it) then you are not being considered for the giveaway. I'm trying to help everyone I can so if you've sent me a friend request in game and I haven't gotten back to you yet please be patient.

To all the donors, thank you from the WD community.
gl hf
Reply Quote
A few quick notes for those struggling to survive. Use Zombie Dogs, Gargantuan, and Spirit Walk. You can fit these into almost any build. Dogs and Garg soak up tons of damage while keeping you from being attacked. Do not use Pierce the Veil or Blood Ritual. Do use Jungle Fortitude and Spirit Vessel. Spirit Vessel is an amazing survival tool because it decreases the cool down on Spirit Walk. The fact that it prevents your first death is just a bonus.

Use the Enchatress for her Armor Buff and IAS buff. The Scoundrel will give you a better DPS buff, but that is probably not your actual issue.

Life on Hit is your best friend. Of all the feedback that I've gotten from these giveaways the biggest impact seems to be LOH + Rain of Toads. People are amazed at the difference it makes, and I totally agree. I suggest at LOH of about 1000-1200.

If you are struggling and just want to survive please try out this build (requires LOH):
Enchantress:Charm, Powered Armor, Disorient, Focused Mind
Skills: Plague of Toads: Rain of Toads, Soul Harvest: Soul to Waste, Zombie Dogs:anything but final gift, Gargantuan:Restless Giant, Spirit Walk: Honored Guest, Zombie Charger: Zombie Bears
Passives:Jungle Fortitude, Vision Quest, Spirit Vessel
Reply Quote
San This gear wouldn’t be a significant upgrade for you
Hoosmaya This gear wouldn’t be a significant upgrade for you
Bagpiperob Not lvl 60
Kenji Won a Bonus Giveaway
Hoongfu This gear wouldn’t be a significant upgrade for you
Terribad This gear wouldn’t be a significant upgrade for you
Knytul This gear wouldn’t be a significant upgrade for you
Pygowsky Gear would be a slight upgrade, you're in the running for the giveaway
Necrolysis Won a Bonus Giveaway
Jaybonaut Gear would be a slight upgrade, you're in the running for the giveaway
TheThang cant see D3 profile, not being considered
Silv Gear might be a slight upgrade, you're in the running for the giveaway
AcidManiac Gear would upgrade your DPS, you're in the running for the giveaway
Seikon cant see D3 profile, not being considered
Darkspell This gear wouldn’t be a significant upgrade for you
HeroHaoPan This gear would be an insane downgrade from the gear you have on
Cartey cant see D3 profile, not being considered
itslong Gear would upgrade your DPS, you're in the running for the giveaway
geminihc Gear might be a slight upgrade, you're in the running for the giveaway
zeeds Gear would be an upgrade, you're in the running for the giveaway
revenant Gear would upgrade your DPS, you're in the running for the giveaway
mamafoca Not lvl 60
OneUP I think you just needs a few upgrades, I'll keep an eye out
Marleyzs This gear wouldn’t be a significant upgrade for you
nybble you're getting married you wont have time for d3. jk in the running
vidoz Gear would be a slight upgrade, you're in the running for the giveaway
bigbadrat This gear wouldn’t be a significant upgrade for you
tyrael Not lvl 60
terrowin since your wearing high mf gear im going to assume you can afford normal gear or don’t want to use non mf gear. If im wrong let me know.
jus0212 Not lvl 60
Reply Quote
For those struggling who I said this would not be an updgrade. I feel that the majority of you are only missing some LOH. Please read my post above (#73) on survivability. You will need to sacrifice some DPS for LOH unless you want to spend a ton of gold, but I think its worth it.

Get some LOH and try the build I've listed and then let me know if you have are still having problems.

I dont want this to turn into the LOH jewelry giveaway. Many of you are very close and just need a few tweaks. For now I'm going to focus the full giveaway on people who could really use an upgrade to all or the majority of their gear. I will still be giving out individual updgrades as I get donations and find good deals on the AH.
gl hf
Reply Quote
If this is still happening, then I'm interested. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Please say I get a chance want to level my WD
Reply Quote
I am definitely interested. Thanks for doing this.
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/a/MuQsQ

Thanks to a few lucky bids (i've bought a lot of gear for vendor price, some of which is pretty good) I have another bonus set. You can check it out on the above link (labeled bonus set #4). Its very similar to bonus set 3, and I recommend trying out the build that I posted on page 3 (post #53) with it.

Todays winners are davegobe and zeeds. Add me in game to pickup.

The rest of you be sure to check in Friday for the winner of the Actual WD Gear Giveaway. Probably no more bonus giveaways this week as I want to try and get some people some upgrades. Of course if i get more donations and good deals I'll be forced to give away another set of gear.
gl hf
Edited by Kamahl#1834 on 10/1/2012 2:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
thanks Kamahl, you really are generous and helpful to this community.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]