Diablo® III

The Great WD Gear Giveaway #2

I am very interested. I am trying level up my WD now. Not at Inferno yet, but it couldn't hurt to have some gear for when I get there... LOL
Reply Quote
Very interested in receiving an upgrade.

Level 7 paragon - farming act1 inferno

Can do act2 with many many many deaths

Act3 big wall and unable to progress.
Reply Quote
I'm interested in signing up for the giveaway. I can do act 3 now but is awfully slow and I get killed pretty regular. Thanks for helping us less fortunate.
Reply Quote
I feel pretty good about where I'm at, and I might have a couple of items languishing around my stash that can find homes among newer WDs. Should I just shoot you a friend request when I get home to see if my items are up to snuff for giveaways, Kamahl?

EDIT: I went back to the first post, and it said that's what to do, so I went ahead and added you.
Edited by OckhamsFolly#1337 on 10/2/2012 7:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Kamahl
@soulz007 I forgot to add if you dont feel like you need additional LOH then you should be able to pickup some good crit chance w/int rings pretty cheaply.

My LOH and LS seems fine, i will see whether i can get some cric ring with int... Thanks!
Reply Quote
I'm interested!
Reply Quote
I would like to try an qualify as well. I have decent rare gear but not enough moolah to invest in set gear yet. Could certainly use some upgrades.

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
Finally I have reached level 60!!
I would really appreciate any assistance either word of advice on techniques or gear selection.
I believe this thread is where I can find generous WDs :)
Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
Something came up yesterday and I couldnt log on. I'll be on tonite for the giveaway that I promised yesterday. Hopefully I can catch up with davegobe and zeeds and hook them up with their armor.

Re the few posts above this one. Can't help you until your 60, Won't help you without at least a link to your d3 profile (as stated several times in this thread), and finally please look at the links posted to see the gear we are giving away. While I'd love to buy everyone a few hundred million in Zuni's pieces I dont think we are quite there yet. This giveaway is about helping people who are struggling to get out of Act 1 inferno, and in some cases people are struggling even with Act 1. I dont foresee a time where I will be able to giveout gear that lets you farm Act 3 super effeciently.
gl hf
Edited by Kamahl#1834 on 10/3/2012 4:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I just reached level 60 about 30 minutes ago. So I reckon the profile will not be updated until later.

I will look into the links that you provided.
By the way, I don't expect to receive any godly gear as I have read your posts carefully. I would be happy to have any upgrade as I know my current gear is not able to carry me through act I.. But I will try out some builds first see if I will be able to survive or not.

Thanks again for your generosity!
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 04:25 AMPosted by jus0212
I just reached level 60 about 30 minutes ago. So I reckon the profile will not be updated until later.

@jus0212 we posted at the same time, so I wasn't referring to you sorry about that confusion. I'll check out your profile later and see what we can do to help you out.
gl hf
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 02:33 AMPosted by CoolieMost
I'm interested!
Interested in what? Given your generosity in donating gear I'd be glad to help you out in any way that I can.
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 04:35 AMPosted by Kamahl

@jus0212 we posted at the same time, so I wasn't referring to you sorry about that confusion. I'll check out your profile later and see what we can do to help you out.
gl hf

lol, what a coincidence!! I have added you in game. Hope to catch up sometime. :)
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 04:41 AMPosted by Kamahl
Interested in what? Given your generosity in donating gear I'd be glad to help you out in any way that I can.

Just screwin with you. hit me up when your online. Got some gear for you
Reply Quote
Essentially, the guys I run with and I have been nice enough to donate some pieces for you. To start we have an entire kit -

http://imgur.com/a/xUUXL

and I have two of my characters I'm using as mules to carry other pieces for you, I have so much. So when you need something some see what I've got and we can jig together some sets.
Reply Quote
and the award for most awesome WD goes to
10/03/2012 06:44 AMPosted by CoolieMost
http://imgur.com/a/xUUXL

a huge thanks to you and your friends.
gl hf
Reply Quote
Somehow I managed to overlook this thread.

I'll add you this evening and see if I have a few items I could donate. I'm sure I have things sitting in the stash that could be put to better use.
Reply Quote
I need a set gear of Zunimasa because I got 1, zunimasa string of skull to support the +150int.

Hope you could read my message.

Thanks
Reply Quote
I need a set gear of Zunimasa because I got 1, zunimasa string of skull to support the +150int.

Hope you could read my message.

Thanks

I read you message. I wish I hadn't.

Hope you read the thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]