Diablo® III

The Great WD Gear Giveaway #2

I would be greatly interested. My gear is lacking in every way possible! May the odds be against my favor!
Reply Quote
Good luck everyone! :')
My WD is not ready for Act 3 yet. Hehe
Reply Quote
Zeeds, AcidManiac, drewdoc5000

you all have free sets of gear waiting for you, please contact me in game.
Reply Quote
i'm interested too.. i sure hope u notice me lol..
Reply Quote
@Neuraxis

When you are viewing a thread scroll to the bottom and to the left of the quick reply option click the arrow by your profile and change it there :)
Reply Quote
Thx pygowsky for informing us how to change profile picture. I posted in this thread alittle while ago but it was my SCII profile n was not sure how to change it to diablo3 profile, which was needed under forum rules. btw u polish?
Reply Quote
@warcloud, too much crit damage too little crit chance (as for as I can see, none actually)

Also, if you're trying to progress, put an amethyst into the helm, you want HP, not magic find (that's just being greedy)

If that doesn't work, change those gems. When my net worth was about yours, I had 40k hp and 20-25k dps (and much more all res)

Also, drop PtV, get spirit vessel and pick up radius if you want to use grave injustice (which I don't agree with, jungle fort is better for now)

Also change your skill set up, you're dpsing with bears, so put it on right click, and grasp on 2, since it isn't a continual cast, you'll find it feels more natural. Dropping PtV will also help with your sustain.

If I were you, I'd also change the rings, as I said in a post above, try to hit at least 15% of life, be it with a gem or gear. Optimally, 25%. Right now you're trying to emulate the top WDs in terms of dps to hp ratios, but I can tell you it doesn't work too well when you have 1/4 of their ehp and dps.

Just my two cents worth, good luck upgrading and progressing!
Reply Quote
Also, @mephisto, from a quick glance the only issue I have with your gear is the weapon. DPS is really too low, try to find one with at elast 850, it doesn't need INT. You have decent all res and vit, so it's just that, and possibly a change to a mojo for dps
Reply Quote
Thank you man, I am looking forward to get in touch with you in game.
Reply Quote
Donated a Uhkapian Serpent offhand for this cause. Good luck to the winner.
Reply Quote
Anyone give me some advice? I have a hard time making it through act 3 a lot of dieing. What gear should i work on? Build? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
hey, could someone just evaluate my wd and tell me the things i could further improve on. thanks a lot in advance!
Reply Quote
I would greatly appreciate anything that might help me not get steamrolled in Act 2 let alone Act 3.
Reply Quote
@ket, at a glance your stats look good, I was at that stage about a month ago, before I started doing some serious AH hunting for cheap bargains. As always, if you can't survive, change your helm gem. Play style wise I think you;re trying too hard to get a good dps, replace soul harvest with a primary, like ghost bomb or spiders, cheap and long range, plus they counter waller in a way that splinters or bears never can. Your gear looks to be worth quite a bit, you shouldn't have problems if you change your primary, and if you still do, that gem needs to go.

@kenfused, well, your gear is much better than mine, so I have no idea what to comment on, but I guess I'll try. About the only thing i disagree with is your chest armour, since it has no sockets to further increase int to around 350-300, and possibly your belt, that needs to go too. Doubt at high MP you'll be able to sustain too long seeing as your ehp isn't exceptionally high...

@destrago, well, drop the MF if you can't progress, that and use life% in helm is something every struggling hero should remember. Survivabbilty is also an issue, so drop PtV and SA, and get Jungle Fort and SV.

Good luck progressing!
Reply Quote
@ket I'm not familiar with your build so unfortunately I can't help much with that. On gear I dont think you need more Pickup Radius than what you get from TOTD. So you can probably replace radius with other stats on non mojo items. If you are dying alot try picking up some Life on Hit jewelry (aim for 1000-1200) and then add rain of toads as your primary attack. I've written about this setup in this thread so read through it for more advice. I think this will make a big difference.

@kenfuse. I'm not sure what problems you are having so I can't really give you much advice. If you are dying too much, drop Pierce the Veil for Jungle Fortitude. If you want more DPS crit chance and int. Your chest is probably the first piece I'd look at for more INT.

@Destrago Change your passives to Jungle Fortitude, Spirit Vessel, and Gruesome Feast. You need to double your HP. Add me in game, I'm sure I've got some items in my stash that could help you out.
Reply Quote
Thx for the advice Danerd. I have replaced gem in helm with vitality gem. And have been placing bids on AH for gear adjustments.
Reply Quote
10/06/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Warcloud
Thx pygowsky for informing us how to change profile picture. I posted in this thread alittle while ago but it was my SCII profile n was not sure how to change it to diablo3 profile, which was needed under forum rules. btw u polish?

Took me a while to figure out how to do it myself lol and nope, Canadian :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]