Diablo® III

FIX the Witch Doctor above you! (Continued)

Thread topic was reached :P

@NgArclite

The quickest and cheapest upgrades for you would probably be to upgrade all your gems. I think it would be a pretty noticeable difference. And maybe start saving for a zuni 2piece, I gained 13k damage when I completed the 2 piece.

I'm not sure if my spec is considered optimal or not, if someone could take a look at my spec that would be great. Mostly I'm questioning whether or not using PTV is acceptable, and my primary (ghost bomb), I see people use a wide variety of skills as their primary.
Good dps not sure how fast you clear, your primary is cheap on mana, but you use POV. Try to get some mana regen unless you kill quick including elites. Also, might want to throw in some life on hit since you use acid rain.
@Anagram8 - u might want to get another ring too boost dps. the mojo is find but the only thing with things of deep is that it's lvl62 and crit chance can't reach up to 9 or 10. Serpents are always the best way to go for mana regen, crit, and INT. Of course your increase pick up is always nice but i think with bears, we'll always be up and close which we won't need 20 yards for the gruesome.
09/26/2012 03:20 PMPosted by henry88
@Anagram8 - u might want to get another ring too boost dps. the mojo is find but the only thing with things of deep is that it's lvl62 and crit chance can't reach up to 9 or 10. Serpents are always the best way to go for mana regen, crit, and INT. Of course your increase pick up is always nice but i think with bears, we'll always be up and close which we won't need 20 yards for the gruesome.

I am jealous of your gears from head to toe!! I cant think of any suggestions.
probably need new pants, belt, bracer, glove?? suggestions?
Was skipped on previous thread:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/GRGG-1522/hero/2661498

Previously I was using Dire Bats instead of Zombie Bears and Pierce the Veil instead of Spiritual Attunement.
Also, I was using a different knife (had about 835dps, 61% CD + 80% from Socket, 500ish Life on Hit), then with the changes I made on the build (wanted do try Bears) I switched it with the current one.. Not sure which build is better

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance! :D

Also swapped Manitou for Grasp of the Dead while using Bears, I'm still trying to figure which path to choose!
@GRGG

Your doc looks good I think. I'd maybe change that Resilient ring out for one a little bit better. and maybe a tad higher resistances would be nice for you, I think.

I personally use Grasp with bears and it works pretty great. I can only imagine it working even better in 1.0.5 due to the decreased cc resistance on haste skills.
Edited by DonBukka#1245 on 9/26/2012 3:44 PM PDT
@GRGG

Your doc looks good I think. I'd maybe change that Resilient ring out for one a little bit better. and maybe a tad higher resistances would be nice for you, I think.

I personally use Grasp with bears and it works pretty great. I can only imagine it working even better in 1.0.5 due to the decreased cc resistance on haste skills.

Yeah I might start using grasp again but I can't see a place to fit it in by build :/

You seem all set to me. 100k dps club :) I say maybe move into buying more AR
still waiting for some good suggestion for me. i still feel my WD is unfinished compared to other WDs.
Edited by henry88#1524 on 9/26/2012 4:05 PM PDT
Am using bears build, lets me faceroll act3 with few deaths. I oscillate between 2 sets of boots/main hand. Thoughts?
@henry88
Your WD looks more "finished" than mine does.

Anyone wanna throw a few suggestions my way? Gear or skills
09/26/2012 04:05 PMPosted by henry88
still waiting for some good suggestion for me. i still feel my WD is unfinished compared to other WDs.

4 piece already done, vile ward, skull grasp, Uhk...i don't see how you are less "finished" than some others.

09/26/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Cheshire
Am using bears build, lets me faceroll act3 with few deaths. I oscillate between 2 sets of boots/main hand. Thoughts?

if you do act 3 enough then you should know whats killing you then work around it. your gear seems fine other than the wepon could use a base dps upgrade to 900-1000k+ and add a socket.

@henry88
Your WD looks more "finished" than mine does.

Anyone wanna throw a few suggestions my way? Gear or skills

rings could do with more intell. but im not sure how much its cost to find rings with similar stats but higher int
@spartan091

Your gear's pretty decent, we're at about the same level. I'd suggest focusing on Crit Damage rather than IAS for now (better for short term).
For build, probably drop Rain of Toads as you're not running LoH. Try using Corpse Spiders as they cover Zombie Bears' weaknesses (range/fast enemies/walls). Otherwise pretty solid build.

@NGArclite

Solid gear, maybe up your All-Res in preparation for 1.05? As I suggested for spartan091, maybe focus on Crit Damage first rather than IAS for now. TotD's damage may be holding you back a bit, but I know how expensive they can get with better damage/stats :\ Build looks good, I may try a similar one focusing on 'burst' damage.
Edited by Bajibber#6181 on 9/26/2012 4:27 PM PDT
@spartan091:

You need some life income unless I'm missing something. If you want to regain via rain of toads, go with LoH. Bears, consider lifesteal (even at your dps).
Edited by Demosthenes#1698 on 9/26/2012 4:38 PM PDT
@Demonsthenes

Everything looks fine if you ask me, maybe add little more resistances and upgrade armor
Can't see your profile :[
@Demonsthenes

Everything looks fine if you ask me, maybe add little more resistances and upgrade armor

Eu account so..

Hmm I'd move away from legacy zuni items and maybe go for the zuni marrow since you already have 3/4 items unless you are trying to keep that +130 int :/ which im sure you can get with 3 topaz on marrow.

all set other than minor but expensive upgrades

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just got new pants...dunno if it updated yet. My helm is set for now and so is belt. Staying away from rings and ammy till after patch and maybe a week or 2 after till prices settle. Got a bid on a wep that should boost my dps quick a bit.

Thinking of getting zuni marrow but not really sure I want full 4 piece zuni set (maybe boots and chest and maybe pox but I think there are better rings out there to combo)
Edited by NgArclite#1673 on 9/26/2012 7:50 PM PDT
@NcArclite - Because you have the "Thing of the Deep" with the 20 yard pickup distance, and you didn't really go for health regen/ steal, perhaps you should find a good health globe pickup item. I've seen a couple with 10k + health per globe. With that pickup distance, it would definitely help with lower health.

Also, I would look for a knife with life on hit, 1100 damage, and a socket for a weapon upgrade. I feel like Damage % to Health is better for slower weapons while faster weapons I tend to look for life on hit. Just my two cents.
Hi looking for suggestions
looking for suggestions.
got a immortal king helm drop yesterday with all resist that should sell for 50 million plus (my first non-useless legendary or set drop) pity I cant swap it for wd gear somehow.

casual player - I dont have a set build but mostly revolves around acid rain and RoT LOH and proc effects. I enjoy sitting in elite mobs out-tanking barbs and monks in pub games.

my dps is terrabad and want more hitpoints and run speed

am thinking about a skorn or manajumas set. otherwise looking for tanky and freeze or other proc effect type gear. I like keeping magic find as high as possible

when is 1.0.5 due and should I flog off the IK helm now and save my gold to buy items after the patch?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]