Diablo® III

FIX the Witch Doctor above you! (Continued)

@Hitokori

Hmmm... I'm not sure, you have a really solid all around build. My only thought is when we switch over to 1.05 with the higher monster power levels perhaps you'd want a bit more LOH or even LS with your DPS? Looks like a pretty fast farming build as is though. I think some WD have been also saying higher MP levels take a lot of mana and bears to burn through elite packs. 2 handers might be at a disadvantage because we aren't using all of our possible mana regen slots. Remains to be seen.
Edited by Klawman#1660 on 9/28/2012 8:55 AM PDT
@Klawman - I'd say your AR is great. Your life is great. You could add some Int here and there. I think the biggest jump in damage for you would be CC and CD. I think I would sell the Skull Grasp and get Int, Vit, CC, CD rings.
@Eatmonster - You have some solid damage but would recommend you try raising your health a bit. With your weapon, I would suggest some equipment with LOH for health regen. You have a very high crit chance but your crit damage is still a bit low, though your damage is good, it might be something to look at. I'm not sure how squishy you are, but 28k health just seems very low imo. Hope this helps!
@bicen - Speachless... what can I say... You have end game gear so I'll just congrats you I'm jealous lol!
09/28/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Brainove
@bicen - Speachless... what can I say... You have end game gear so I'll just congrats you I'm jealous lol!

you seem set. maybe get 1 more socket on the chest and 2 more on the pants when you got funds.
@NgArclite Great stuff. I would go for more All Resist and some more Mana Regen since your big bad vodoo has such a long cooldown. However, maybe your spirit walk takes care of it?
t2003, of course you already know you could beef up your int to gain dps. your HP is noteworthy but i feel like it must take you a little while to press through champ/elite packs due to the low dmg. of course you also already know that bumping up your crit chance a bit would do a bunch for your dmg.
How the hell do people get to 100k dps? Do they log out with soul harvest up? I've spent over 150mil on my WD and still am sitting just over 70k with the 3% crit buff from my scoundrel.
@PerfectlyC, the only 2 things i see you need to reach that 100k mark, is 1) higher base dmg on a wpn, and 2) more CHD.
@Knytul

Nice setup man. DPS is looking good. A little more CC and CD on your gear would go a long way to getting you over 100k DPS. Other then that you have a well balanced WD
Here's my WD
@Knytul

Nice setup man. DPS is looking good. A little more CC and CD on your gear would go a long way to getting you over 100k DPS. Other then that you have a well balanced WD

almost to the 100k base dps mark :). maybe getting a helm with socket for either more int vit, or ruby for the xp would be good. and an ammy or rings with sockets. but those might be extensive for same stats.

P.S. Imma start skipping ppl that don't comment and try to hlep out others.

- I got about 14mil. and an item about to sell for 100mil at least so anyone got any ideas?

-not planning on zuni set and probably not tal anymore since I like having sunkeeper and the +% dmg wont do much/anything for me anoymore QQ
Edited by NgArclite#1673 on 9/28/2012 5:06 PM PDT
^

really good set of weapons, however...upgrading the ring should be a priority, preferably with socket. the chest ain't so bad but could be improved. gloves and amulet, similar story. mojo seems to be lackluster despite being totd. but overall, very awesome set of equipment.
@theStro

I dunno how I feel about the belt. I think its really cheap to just buy one with tons of int and vit. all resist is nice on belts but adds quite a heft price.

also why do you have a ruby on the ammy?
@NgArclite:

I'd upgrade those gems to stars for relatively cheap. Your AR is pretty low for relying on bears as your main DPS. Legs, chest, shoulders, and bracers are easy sources for <=1 mil a piece.
@Hitokori

Thanks for the props. To answer your questions...

-I like the umbral rune for spirit walk because I don't typically move when I cast it. I'm usually focusing on other monsters towards the perimeter (casting rain of toads or acid cloud). When my spirit walk ends it usually crits for around 600-800k which kills most things near me.

-I might try something else at some point. I like the primaries but will see. I'm always changing this char:)

-Thanks again!
IDK about the Ruby. it did made some difference o my survivability. what should i do with my ruby? will somebody want to trade?
whats the trade you are looking for?
Me help me! fix me pls!
Fix me too! I'm stuck in a rut, I can farm Act 3 but it takes forever to do one run!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]