Diablo® III

FIX the Witch Doctor above you! (Continued)

Pretty happy with my spiky pet build, but I need more crit damage (140% I think, crit rate is 37% which I'm happy with), still more thorns and I gotta bump my life regen back up to where it was before (about 3k). Cheap is best, I only have 1.5m currently and don't do RMAH!
well, If anybody wants to trade with my Ruby to a Topaz :D
paz: your stats are far better than mine. I do not have that much trouble farming act3. i die occasionally due to lag,though...
theStrobist:

I'd look to make a 2 set of either of your set pieces for either a +100 vit or a +130 int bonus.
I'd also look for boots with movement speed bonus. Crit chance and damage both need raising as well. You have more than enough all resist...maybe trade it your helm for a Andariel's visage with the lowest + fire damage you can find? That will add 4.5% crit chance and attack speed both of which will increase your dps. They can be found REAL cheap. The one I am wearing only cost me 600k. If you snipe you can find one even cheaper. You HAVE to get a sub 10% added fire damage one though.
What should I work on? Keep dying in act 3 inferno.
Any input on my build is appreciated!
anjinsan - really!? 600K is dirt cheap! sir, i am currently having a hard time earning money and nobody is buying my stuff on the AH. if i made a good sale, i shall try and buy one of those.

waffles: bad medicine, jungle fortitude, fierce loyalty. you and your pets shall own act 3-4! or just follow my build. i am owning act3 with moderate ease and i have way lower stats than you.
Rate me preez ^_^
you could be more awesome with better rings and amulets with sockets.

found a use for the Ruby. i put that into my helmet now.
Edited by theStrobist#1321 on 9/29/2012 9:33 AM PDT
@skim
Your helm could be updated pretty easily to something better. You have some pretty nice stuff.
How's it going my fellow doctors. I'm starting to work on my dps set. I would like some suggestions on gears i should get.
@wildbill

i see you are going very heavy into MF, MF is great but you cant realy sacrifice all of your damage HP and other stats because of it. I made the same mistake at first and could not kill much efficiently. I recommend getting a strong build first and slowly implementing the MF pieces that are also upgrade
@acorredor

mm idk xD you dont have your weapon socket filled at this exact moment which i'm sure you are aware of
yeah hehe i have a radiant emerald just had taken it out for a sec
Someone give me some tips.
09/29/2012 11:40 AMPosted by ImpKing
I got skipped :(

Well, I for one am kinda speechless...!
Finally was able to sell a couple items and was able to do a full upgrade. Just need some dang crit but I am not sure where to place it.

Oh and that is not the ammy I would wear. I have a Tal Rashas with:
6% Poison Damage
247 Int
229 vit
64 CD

Again no crit....I guess I should relook at that.
Edited by Cognus87#1684 on 9/29/2012 1:05 PM PDT
Finally was able to sell a couple items and was able to do a full upgrade. Just need some dang crit but I am not sure where to place it.

Oh and that is not the ammy I would wear. I have a Tal Rashas with:
6% Poison Damage
247 Int
229 vit
64 CD

Again no crit....I guess I should relook at that.

Yeah you can get an ammy with the CC but its gonna cost quite a bit. You can up the CC on the gloves as well and on both rings. I dunno about the stats of Zuni Pox though, but if it has it I can only imagine its going to be quite expensive as well.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]