Diablo® III

FIX the Witch Doctor above you! (Continued)

^

for those that keep making new threads
im not very knowledgeable with witch doctors so maybe i could get some advice here
@Deltbrah pffffft i thnk i need more help then you do
Please take a look at my WD. She's brand new and can do great damage but feel a bit squish!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/dboy-1704/hero/25274611
seems like everyone's just asking for help without helping the previous person out...

@dboy. Looks like you don't need any help hahah!

Switch fire bats out for Zombie dogs. Those things tank a lot for you. Acid cloud will do all the AoE you need and bears will melt elites so you dont really need fire bats.

Fire bats, Acid cloud and bears. 3 Skills to mana dump. A little too many if you ask me.
Edited by Quinton#6733 on 9/29/2012 9:39 PM PDT
@ Qinton you can start by makin a character
do me do me do me
@acorredor : gruesome feast is much better than grave injustice, your gears are good though
couldve been better with more gold :)
09/29/2012 10:44 PMPosted by TheRocket
@ Qinton you can start by makin a character

HAHA! My characters are in EU.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Quinton-6733/hero/11567794

i switch my mortal prize ring for SOJ whenever I run into elites.
@acorredor : gruesome feast is much better than grave injustice, your gears are good though
couldve been better with more gold :)

wow my profile hasnt updated :( bought a ton of new stuff
there we gooo
Help me out guys! Dying a fair bit in inferno act III, though I have completely cleared it.
Too much life, need more crit damage increased. Get some sets going :)
Wd's probably the worst class :/ I have to use a shield just to solo act 3 lol
09/30/2012 01:27 AMPosted by KoreanZombie
Too much life, need more crit damage increased. Get some sets going :)

I get told this a bit, but I don't understand. I'm dying, why would I want LESS health?

Is it because basically what people are saying is that I should be able to burst them down so fast I shouldn't die? Still, things like Hulking Phasebeast nearly one-shot me as it is, and ranged things such as succubus/firebats and spearmen hurt like hell and are hard to kill with my build.

Should I swap out my 2H for a one hander and TOTD?
Edited by Valtari#6503 on 9/30/2012 3:53 AM PDT
It's not the health you need you need the resist all. 40k is fine but you need like 800 resist to do act 3
@Kojin

Can you fix the unfixable?
To Quintin:

seems like everyone's just asking for help without helping the previous person out...

@dboy. Looks like you don't need any help hahah!

Switch fire bats out for Zombie dogs. Those things tank a lot for you. Acid cloud will do all the AoE you need and bears will melt elites so you dont really need fire bats.

Fire bats, Acid cloud and bears. 3 Skills to mana dump. A little too many if you ask me.

Thanks for your help. Just level this WD to 60 so I couldn't really help anyone. I can give advise if anyone want to re-roll Wizard though ;) -> Don't do it.
Edited by dboy#1704 on 9/30/2012 8:21 AM PDT
I need some serious help, please critique everything.
Im looking to upgrade something just not sure what can anyone give me some advice ty
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]