Diablo® III

FIX the Witch Doctor above you! (Continued)

09/30/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Bustagrimes
Im looking to upgrade something just not sure what can anyone give me some advice ty

Need some more life. Can get a hefty amount on some pants with double roll of vit, or maybe strongarm bracers if you don't mind a downgrade to move speed.

Also, maybe consider a weapon with some life income. I see your weapon has a ton of vit, which you need, but in 1.0.5 life income will be very important unless you plan on farming below MP3.
Edited by Demosthenes#1698 on 9/30/2012 11:12 AM PDT
@ Demo
You seem all set. Maybe grab another pair of FW with some AR to push your AR to 400+.
After patch maybe look into doing small upgrades that will cost more.
ok here goes another shot for a fix

@NgArclite hmmm looks real good id maybe look into a little more resist all and switch mass confusion for horrify or zombie dogs.. personnal choice
@NgArclite

I'd definitely replace your Chest peice asap. Find something with all res and good stats on it. I think your amulet could definitely be upgraded as well, find one with crit chance and/or crit dmg along with 200 int, it could really help your dps. I think your Thing of the Deep has a realllllly low dmg range and that could be upgraded to help your dps too. I know they can get pricey, but I think you could upgrade that one for fairly cheap.
@therocket

1 socket on helm for gem of either amy or ruby. it could do with some higher int and vit.
3 sockets on the chest too.
2 on pants.

it can boost your int above 2k with jsut gems and small upping of int stats. vit too. I;d say work with 40k min. but I like mine higher..dunno about you.
@therocket

1 socket on helm for gem of either amy or ruby. it could do with some higher int and vit.
3 sockets on the chest too.
2 on pants.

it can boost your int above 2k with jsut gems and small upping of int stats. vit too. I;d say work with 40k min. but I like mine higher..dunno about you.

Get a better mojo!
You can find one with vit on and average dmg of 150+ for cheap.
I would say 2-4 mil.
Not crazy about your belt either, gives you good intel and health but no all resist.
You need to boost your AR big time.
Love your helm, bracers and gloves along with some cool boots.

Looks like you are on the right track.
Other thing I can think of to upgrade is rings/amy and I'm waiting for 1.0.5.. and a weapon but that's going to cost about 500m so I'm not sure what to do. FIX ME.
I think you know your AR is rubbish, if you plan on using pets for tanks you'll need to beef up some or they will get ate FAST by AE spells, even post 1.04 reductions. Damage is fine, though I'd question a fast 1h in a pet build and question bears in a glassish build, unless your not in main gear. Dps is nice but AS can really skew it on paper if you aren't able to sit in one spot and pew pew pew bc you can't survive it.
If you can afford it a good Occulus goes 10m ish and a 60+ ar Amy with 100/100 + is fairly cheap as well
I'm stuck in A2.. suggestions on my spec/gear definitely welcomed..
09/30/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Christoph
I'm stuck in A2.. suggestions on my spec/gear definitely welcomed..

I would go for more vit. Chest is one of the pieces that can have the highest amount of vit so I'd go for that. Also you can find a relatively cheap shoulders with high int, some vit and AR. I would hold back on getting more MF until you have around 30k life and a little more dps.

Having zombie dogs also helps a bunch with survivability so maybe another spec could help if you're not too attached to your current one.

Also, with bear spec you want to have a little more crit % and cdmg. So replacing your weapon with one that has 850+ dps, ~100 int, and a socket will help a ton.
Edited by Khorpse#1628 on 9/30/2012 3:25 PM PDT
Sorry, still kind of learning here. What is MF?
09/30/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Christoph
Sorry, still kind of learning here. What is MF?

Magic Find, like you have on your weapon. It typically makes items more expensive when they have MF so I would avoid it for now.

And one more thing: replacing your gloves to have 9% crit and either crit damage or % attack speed will help a lot. Int can be at around 100 and it should boost your dps a bit.

Aaaaand if you're using the Grave Injustice passive, you do want to have some +pick up range on your items to get more use out of the passive.
Edited by Khorpse#1628 on 9/30/2012 3:30 PM PDT
Ah gotcha. Makes sense. I appreciate the assistance.
If anyone else has any input I'm all ears.
@Christoph if anything I would replace the helm and get one with a socket and put an amethyst fo the % life with that making sure the hem has high int and good res. THough Im not the best to take advice from lol
anyone wanna fix mine? 0_0
Attack speed < crit damage and chance. If you aren't spamming its only good for stay sheet dps and boosting pet damage. Keep that in mind when you shop.
someone want to critique me for mp8-10. my current gear gives me 148k dps but im opting for a more balanced build now. so im learning toward more ra and hp without sacking my dps lower that 100k. also trying to get inf bear spam going so i dont need gi gf anymore.
I am jelly of your gear! I of course do not have near as powerful gear as you, or know the best route for you, though I would think getting Zunimassa's Pox mana regen
09/30/2012 01:58 PMPosted by Asmodeus
I think you know your AR is rubbish, if you plan on using pets for tanks you'll need to beef up some or they will get ate FAST by AE spells, even post 1.04 reductions. Damage is fine, though I'd question a fast 1h in a pet build and question bears in a glassish build, unless your not in main gear. Dps is nice but AS can really skew it on paper if you aren't able to sit in one spot and pew pew pew bc you can't survive it.

Odd recommendations. I actually don't think I need anymore AR or VIT, I would actually give some up for more damage. With my bears and gravefeast build I can do the alkaizer run in 14 minutes with 12% MS. Give me 24% move speed and I'll be on par with a WW barb for clearing speed.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]