Diablo® III

Rate the Monk Above You Part 3

@certain death i think try change your gems at your weapon to both radiant star
66k unbuffed, I've been trying to upgrade one item at a time to get to at least 10k more.
@Hades

Holy Armor Batman! I love that shield you are using. You have a great monk from the looks of things. Also it is nice to see another Physical resist monk out there. Seems we are hard(er) to come by.
10/01/2012 06:39 AMPosted by Hades
66k unbuffed, I've been trying to upgrade one item at a time to get to at least 10k more.

could ug ur bracers

@Hades

Holy Armor Batman! I love that shield you are using. You have a great monk from the looks of things. Also it is nice to see another Physical resist monk out there. Seems we are hard(er) to come by.

physical for the win
Edited by coco#1138 on 10/1/2012 6:49 AM PDT
Coco,

You do the damn thing, I like it
Coco,

You do the damn thing, I like it

ur gloves how much u buy for? saw 1 similar for 300 b/o lol
@coco

your monk is looking great dude , i like the mempo i was thinking of doing that as well. your dps seems great as well as your attack speed. keep up the good work bro!
@stryker

you need to focus on upgrading your jewelry, other than that you are good to go.
Coco,

I bought these gloves for 25m, not bad imo
@Azakiah

How do people like you guys get so much legendaries/sets?
Took me a while to save up and got my helm..... the only legendary I have....
I'm on MF gears right now. I switch helm on elite fights which gives me 270+MF.
I have diff amu (cc and loh) for more DPS build.
But anyway, do you guys all use RMAH or buying Golds????
I'm saving up to get an another set item but taking me like 2 months farm/gear.... (25~35mil range) -_-
Edited by Tunagoblin#1751 on 10/1/2012 7:57 AM PDT
@Tuna

Your DPS is nice, but I notice a few peices of gear could use upgrades (shoulder/pants/BOOTS). Seriously, no run speed on the boots? Get that ASAP. Inna's pants would be nice to get the 2pc set bonus, but I know those are expensive

Also, is transendence necessary? You might benefit more from another passive.

Overall, very nice!
I understand markets and utilize AH wisely.
Maximizing sales from found gear.
Sure, I make mistakes buying/selling, but usually I do quite well
I try to give away a couple legendaries a week as a random acts of kindness, I gave away a Manticore Saturday and an Echoing Fury yesterday. The Nats Boots I found last night w/ a double Dex roll, I will sell for 50-60m
I save, and shop wisely
That's how I do it
Nice Gear Azakiah! I am trying to get to 60k dps. Any recommendations from anyone?
@Tuna

Your DPS is nice, but I notice a few peices of gear could use upgrades (shoulder/pants/BOOTS). Seriously, no run speed on the boots? Get that ASAP. Inna's pants would be nice to get the 2pc set bonus, but I know those are expensive

Also, is transendence necessary? You might benefit more from another passive.

Overall, very nice!

Yeah. I'm saving up for Inna's pants right now.
I know...I really want more run speed....
Transcendence is a must skill for me. I've tried all other and Transcendence gave me the best survivability with my play style. Since I gave up LoH, I need to have constant healing skill which is the transcendence. To me, it is as important as OwE or STI.
I don't die often because of this. (in 4 man coop a3 run, I die max of 2 times in 3 runs or so.)

@Azakiah
That is exactly what I'm doing except the giving out Legendary part...
I have never found anything worth more than 15mil.
I've only got 2 lvl63 legendaries in this entire time (about 600hours with 250+MF with 12000 elite kills...)
I guess I'm just unlucky. Even after 1.04, I only got a few lvl58-60 legendaries that sells for 250k at most....
Have not found any set items in 300+ hours of a3 farming.....
Edited by Tunagoblin#1751 on 10/1/2012 8:23 AM PDT
@tuna

I would get 18%+ MF on your shoulder and belt and drop the mf on your ammy so you can get the same stats +8% crit chance. That should guve you a huge boost and spawn a ton more cyclone damage
@tuna

I would get 18%+ MF on your shoulder and belt and drop the mf on your ammy so you can get the same stats +8% crit chance. That should guve you a huge boost and spawn a ton more cyclone damage

I might get MF shoulder since my DPS amy gives me 10K more dps (8%cc, 64% cd) and more cc for cyclone.
I just got that belt for more res and it is too good to replace until I can afford the legendary 9% IAS belt.

Thanks for the comment!
Edited by Tunagoblin#1751 on 10/1/2012 8:28 AM PDT
Run speed will help you more than those pants though.... you can find something decent thats cheap, I'd do that first
10/01/2012 08:29 AMPosted by Mettle
Run speed will help you more than those pants though.... you can find something decent thats cheap, I'd do that first

I know how useful the run speed increase is... I used to run with one.
But I gave up to become a tank. But now I'm a half tank/dps build.
Which means i'm not really a tank but not really a dps dealer -_-
But I still like the survability of it which I do not want to give up.
I might look for a run speed boots now until I can afford Inna's pants.... Thanks!
Edited by Tunagoblin#1751 on 10/1/2012 8:41 AM PDT
Sup. Don't play this dude too much any more but may break him out for 1.05. Suggestions?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]