Diablo® III

Can a Blue poster please explain?

10/01/2012 10:27 PMPosted by SkiTz
WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT SOME GARBAGE SWORD

+1. Made me lawl.
Reply Quote

No offense, but you're just an idiot. Don't you think the CM's check with the Dev team before posting on issues like this?

Stop trolling; get a job.

It's not a troll. I was a coder for the largest MMO developer (which is not Blizz I might add) in the world for 6 years. The CM's never knew what was going on, and when they asked questions people would just give them the shortest/easiest answer so they would go away because they are annoying. Blizz's CM's are exactly the same. They get paid slightly more than minimum wage and know slightly more than you or I. No, they do not have a direct line to the designers, because it would drive the designers absolutely mad.

Want proof? The CM's for this very game have already came out saying XYZ would definitely not happen, and XYZ did happen. CM's don't know ANYTHING.

true story
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
90 Human Priest
No offence but you're just a CM, you have absolutely no idea what the dev team is doing. The Sever sword is getting nerfed into the ground unless I see one of the top tier Dev's say otherwise.

Great logic there. "It is because I say it is, until you can prove otherwise". I can just imagine the fun your geometry teacher had grading your "proofs".

Just an FYI, in case you haven't yet figured it out: The CMs maintain a fair bit of contact with the devs directly. That's how they get the info they put out for us to see.

You on the other hand...

Want proof? The CM's for this very game have already came out saying XYZ would definitely not happen, and XYZ did happen. CM's don't know ANYTHING.

Actually, that could also mean that the devs just pulled a fast one on us, or purposely put out misinformation to keep us sated. Granted that's a cynnical way to look at things, but it's entirely possible considering what has happened so far with D3.

For somebody that "worked for the world's larget MMO maker", you certainly seem oblivious to even the most mundane of possibilities.

Edited by TheTias#1192 on 10/2/2012 5:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Vaeflare
No such changes to Legendary sword Sever were ever announced, and we have no current plans to change how Sever or the Rest in Pieces affix functions. You can find out a bit more in [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6678848859?page=2#36"]my other post here[/url].

Perfect. Thanks for the prompt reply.

I guess I jumped the gun when this killing blow damage effect was mentioned in the "known issues" in the PTR feedback forum. I think I can speak for many people on the forums when I say that wildly varying and creative weapon and armor effects are a great investment when it comes to boosting interest in the game, so keep up the good work!

Thanks again.
Reply Quote
about a month ago or so, the sword sever would give you millions of damage with a life leach glitch. Is this still going on? I asume that they hotfixed it. But i would like to know for sure that people are not still doing this. I saw a video someone was doing like 800k on the last hit everytime. Like i said, this was awhile ago tho and i asume they fixed this glitch.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 02:34 AMPosted by Diomedes
WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT SOME GARBAGE SWORD

+1. Made me lawl.

LOLOLOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]