Diablo® III

Why Can't I View my Own Forum Posts?

When I come to the Forum there used to be a way for me to immediately view all my posts. I don't see that that is there any more. Very important feature if you want to follow responses to your posts..
Reply Quote
That makes sense. For me to view my posts, I need to post a new post. hm...
Reply Quote
Oh, I see what they mean. Where you "REPLY TO THREAD" at the bottom you have a dropdown there. Still kind of odd why they moved it.
Reply Quote
good point but i could see my posts before by clicking arrow next to my name.but now a days that arrow was lost.i cant see arrow.if i wrote someting in any topic there is a arrow next to my name but i cant follow all topics that i wrote, because of new opened topics.how can i solve this?
Reply Quote
and one more thing when i clicked on my profile
Profile Unavailable
A profile for this account does not exist in this region.
If this account has characters in a different server region, a profile may be available at one of the links below

is coming.but if i chooce europe legion i can see my profile again??

this situation is NOT ALWAYS happening.ONLY SOMETİMES..
Edited by ELViNCER#2322 on 10/3/2012 6:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
That's incredibly annoying. Oh well. Posting here so I can view my posts.
Reply Quote
+1

Why the move? The link was so convenient and intuitive at the top before. And now instead I have to enter a random thread and scroll to the very bottom just to find that arrow next to my name so that I can check my participating threads? What a dumb move! Change it back please!
Edited by ydooby#3596 on 10/3/2012 3:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just posting here so I can see a View Posts button lol.
Reply Quote
Damn stupid Blizzard forum! (Sorry guys, I just simply typed anything just to view my posts. ^^ )
Reply Quote
Web & Mobile Team
This change was unintentional and we're working on re-adding the View Posts link. Sorry about that!
Edited by Grotako on 10/4/2012 8:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
no problem we will wait..
Reply Quote
You have 2 ways to view your posts from a mouse click and not just search for them.
http://imgur.com/a/4Ci3A

1. Click the dropdown next to your name after you have posted.
http://i.imgur.com/vxcyc.png

2. At the bottom where you can reply to thread, it also has a dropdown where you can change your character and view your posts.
http://i.imgur.com/LpAd7.png

You can do like I did and just make a bookmark for My Posts.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/search?f=post&a=Speshulist%231883&sort=time
(%23 is the # sign)
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Grotako
This change was unintentional and we're working on re-adding the View Posts link. Sorry about that!

Thanks!
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Grotako

*Jeopardy music plays indistinctly in the background*
Reply Quote
Does it really take that long to add a simple link back on top?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I think it would be really awesome if there was just an option to go strait to a list of forum posts you made / forums you created. Like if there was a way to organize things by author....
Reply Quote
well, it's totally broken now; NOBODY can view their own posts!! BLUE!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
11/02/2013 12:39 AMPosted by DethAxe
well, it's totally broken now; NOBODY can view their own posts!! BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

true enough. though look at the post your are posting in. its pretty old and not relevant to now.

however, i really wish they would fix the "view my posts" issue so that i can actually view my own posts again.
Reply Quote
view
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]