Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Yeah, what changed from last week? Not my 11' Macbook Pro that's been running D3 exceptionally well until this week. Same problem as DoooM. Once it starts, the only way I can correct is to reboot. Exiting game and re-entering has same FPS issue. My network latency never exceeds 192ms (usually sits around 50ms).
Support Forum Agent
Can y'all post some system specs?
2. Put Diablo III into Windowed Mode if it is not already in Windowed Mode.
3. From the system menu bar, select Help > Copy Support Information: http://i49.tinypic.com/33njnzn.png
4. Paste the contents of the copied system information here (Command-V)
Also, could you try rebuilding your game caches and see if this helps in anyway?
Rebuild the Diablo III Cache
2. Then, navigate to Users/Shared/Battle.net/Agent and delete the Agent.db file.
3. Run the Diablo III Launcher and let the game update it's files.
4. Press Play when you see Game is up to date
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.