Diablo® III

HELP!!!

I'm on a 09' Macbook Pro, and for the last 2 days my fps has been between 5-20, making my gameplay extremely slow and choppy. Just a week ago I was getting 40-50, and Diablo was running just fine most of the time. Any tips???
Reply Quote
Im getting the same problem. I get decent fps for the first few minutes, then it gets really choppy. It spikes up and down making gameplay extremely difficult
Reply Quote
Yeah, what changed from last week? Not my 11' Macbook Pro that's been running D3 exceptionally well until this week. Same problem as DoooM. Once it starts, the only way I can correct is to reboot. Exiting game and re-entering has same FPS issue. My network latency never exceeds 192ms (usually sits around 50ms).
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Can y'all post some system specs?

1. Launch Diablo III.
    2. Put Diablo III into Windowed Mode if it is not already in Windowed Mode.
    3. From the system menu bar, select Help > Copy Support Information: http://i49.tinypic.com/33njnzn.png
    4. Paste the contents of the copied system information here (Command-V)

Also, could you try rebuilding your game caches and see if this helps in anyway?

Rebuild the Diablo III Cache
    1. Navigate to /Applications/Diablo III/Data_D3/PC/MPQs and delete the Cache folder.
    2. Then, navigate to Users/Shared/Battle.net/Agent and delete the Agent.db file.
    3. Run the Diablo III Launcher and let the game update it's files.
    4. Press Play when you see Game is up to date
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]